Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries (34236 Views)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by magicminister: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is also a call to the good people of Nigeria to be watchful and proactive.

Someone saw something but chose to do nothing
When the incident happened, the perpetrators were not held but rather, allowed to escape and move on with their lives.

We all have to watch out for the women and children around us and intervene if it is safe to do so. Otherwise, rally more people and intervene.

I am saying this as a commitment to the safety of all women and children around me. I’ll never standby while your life is endangered

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Litmus: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
dairykidd:
Police arrived the scene so fvckn what? She was raped closed to a shop(s) in a residential area. There must be witnesses or somebody who saw something unusual. Its too easy to get away with violent crimes in Nigeria. No CCTV, forensics, even database of persons in the country no dey... I will always blame our leaders for making criminals roam and live free.. What have they been doing all these years? Basic necessities to safe guard lives and protect/boost security e nor dey and yet provisions are made for them every year on tax payers, funds are steadily allocated and diverted, Houses of assembly n reps are filled with govt G men who loot n re-loot while the people suffer and smile. Voting fools year in year out, arguing over stupid self centered political parties and dying for nothing. All these years they're shouting and agitating over national security on campaigns to swindle the people yet nothing tangible to show.
God will help us with somebody some day with a functional brain to be in a position of power. Just one is enough.

Rip to that child and may all those victims of various crimes without any closure find peace.. It could be anybody

We desperately need these things in bold. I would go further; we need to keep DNA record on everyone. This is debated often in the West and rejected due to laws of privacy and anonymity. However few in these nations doubt that their governments are secretly collecting the genetic information of everyone. In Nigeria we don’t need such niceties, the state need to make it clear that we are going to keep such a database. When you go to hospital expect sample taken from you; go to vote, oya, finger prick for blood sample; when arrested, police should collect blood and do the needfull genetic stuff.

Rip
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by mrtalktrue(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is so sad.

May God help the Family to get over the loss.

Those bastards must be made to face the full wrath of the law. Shebi the erection has stopped nau����
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
cry
Powerfly:

Thanks.. I wish her ghost can haunt the idiots and make them very mirserable. Mine would have been 3 guys but the 4th guy who happen to hear my cries and pleas.. Initialy came to save me but when he discovered that the other 3 guys(who were brothers) were his neighbours and friends..he had to join. I'm here wondering how bad it went for the girl.. The torture, slaps,gags and maybe they even strangled her just to silence her. God go punish them.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by mkpologwu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
what sort of comment is this,what is wrong with a parent sending her eleven years old daughter to get a carton of gala within the neighborhood,it is those men that needs to be castrated and killed as well.You are always very biased with your comments

It's always better to think deeply after reading/hearing before commenting. From the writeup, I weighed the possibility of an 11yr old of a rich man being seen alone in the street, talk less of being lured to be raped. Well we are all rich, and poverty is simply poor mentality.

RIP to the little girl. The society failed her but her parents failed her more.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by mechanics(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by JIMMY1393: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
11yrs, chai some people can even have erection seeing the anus of a bird, yesterday, it was a lady tied up and thrown in a gutter after she was beheaded, the day before that was a lady killed after organs got missing.

Even if I'm going to hell, seeing these kinda people in the same chamber with me in hell will be injustice

Lmao...but true...these guys they need special hell
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by godofuck231: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
To me belongeth vengeance, and recompense; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
I will kill
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by godofuck231: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
To me belongeth vengeance, and recompense; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
I will kill
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by JohnOkolo: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
what sort of comment is this,what is wrong with a parent sending her eleven years old daughter to get a carton of gala within the neighborhood,it is those men that needs to be castrated and killed as well.You are always very biased with your comments

Everything is wrong in sending your daughter to such errands and all the 132 Fools who liked your comment.

What was stopping the Mother to go get the Stuffs yourself.

She obviously can protect herself but the poor child cannot
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by JohnOkolo: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:

Yes understood but what that member and some of us are trying to say is that maybe the mothers don't need to be so paranoid if the government did it's job and made the environment safer , provided jobs so we have less street thugs

Just saying

Is only a fool that waits for everything to fall in place before they do their own part.

Be waiting for Government as a fool that you are.

That area is a Slum and you send out such child alone

Wait for Government
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Belial06: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Is only a fool that waits for everything to fall in place before they do their own part.

Be waiting for Government as a fool that you are.

That area is a Slum and you send out such child alone

Wait for Government
you are a mad dog
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by LedRock: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
They should provide transportation for women and female children to go to another planet since we have to live in fear as if women are living in a jungle with wild animals.

Rape in houses ,on the street, in schools ,in worship centers , on public transport buses ,wetin sef angry angry angry. These penis people have lost it.
Provide transportation for yourselves na who is holding the women, must you wait for men to do everything for you?
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by nonsolove: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
Seriously, mothers need to be sensitized and cautioned on the way they send their underaged female children on errands.

To those quoting me without reasoning

the thing with some people who can't reason is this , y'all should know that evil is bound to happen, but then again, what we can do to protect our own in such situations is to be very vigilant of threats and risks resident in our vicinities by trying to prevent further occurrence.

Everyday we get to hear rape stories day after day, nobody is taking caution, all we do is wail wail wail, the government is not doing anything. Do we just sit and watch these agents of Satan continue to take advantage of these children?

What parents need to come up with are preventive measures to frustrate these vices.

Well, I'll stop here. It's no need convincing people who can't reason.
bro weytin won happen go happen.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by idahme(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:

Yes understood but what that member and some of us are trying to say is that maybe the mothers don't need to be so paranoid if the government did it's job and made the environment safer , provided jobs so we have less street thugs

Just saying

I agree totally with you , unfortunately the government is failing at all ends of their game security, employment and others wise... everyone just needs to be more sensitive.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by idahme(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Instead of fighting for a better society you are yarning dust. The thing na step by step next they will start entering houses to rape people's childern. When they start entering your houses what will you suggest? People shouldnt keep their daughters at home abi

"yarning dust" I just laugh when people rush so fast to type without reading through comments properly. I I rest my case.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
Provide transportation for yourselves na who is holding the women, must you wait for men to do everything for you?
Earth was made for both male and female but since you wild animals have made earth un-inhabitable for us ,the least you animals can do is bank roll our relocation.

Imagine raping an 11 years old to death in broad daylight , disgusting savages.spits
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by LedRock: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Earth was made for both male and female but since you wild animals have made earth un-inhabitable for us ,the least you animals can do is bank roll our relocation.

Imagine raping an 11 years old to death in broad daylight , disgusting savages.spits
Women are not ready, if they are ready they would have left the earth by now, since men are rapists why should we free our captives, the captives should free themselves cheesy
I don't understand why you want good deeds from wicked creatures like males cheesy, let women leave the earth na, oh I forgot you women have no invention to leave with, sorry to the lazy gender that couldn't make one thing for themselves down to the menses pad cheesy they use to clean that filthy monthly blood. If to say na dogs talk say dey one leave the universe e for better.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
Women are not ready, if they are ready they would have left the earth by now, since Nigerian men are rapists why should we free our captives, the captives should free themselves cheesy
Your sister and if you have no sister ,your daughter born or yet to be born will be a "captive" to be killed. Amen!
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
Women are not ready, if they are ready they would have left the earth by now, since men are rapists why should we free our captives, the captives should free themselves cheesy
I don't understand why you want good deeds from wicked creatures like males cheesy, let women leave the earth na, oh I forgot you women have no invention to leave with, sorry to the lazy gender that couldn't make one thing for themselves down to the menses pad cheesy they use to clean that filthy monthly blood. If to say na dogs talk say dey one leave the universe e for better.
oh you mean the same filthy monthly blood that formed you? lipsrsealed so what does that make you?I wonder undecided,yes we know dogs are better than the females in your family, but that's on you bro. grin grin grin
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by LedRock: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Your sister and if you have no sister ,your daughter born or yet to be born will be a "captive" to be killed. Amen!
cheesy cheesy since you decided to be stupid I would keep giving you stupid replies, there is no need making sense with people like you. Only fools curse.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
cheesy cheesy since you decided to be stupid I would keep giving you stupid replies, there is no need making sense with people like you. Only fools curse.
may your daughter born or yet to be born suffer the most gruesome death in the hands of "captives" ,Amen! grin
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by LedRock: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh you mean the same filthy monthly blood that formed you? lipsrsealed so what does that make you?I wonder undecided,yes we know dogs are better than the females in your family, but that's on you bro. grin grin grin
cheesy Keep insulting. It's nice knowing you are going through a lot of pain right now.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
cheesy Keep insulting. It's nice knowing you are going through a lot of pain right now.
Lol, I only reinterated what you said, that dogs are of more value than the females in your family. Charity begins at home grin grin grin grin
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
dokie:

[s]And after the thunder strikes them, the girl will be raised back to life ba?

I have a daughter, and even if all the rapists in the world were to die as a repercussion of her being raped to death, i would rather have my child unharmed. If you like kill all the rapists in existence today, a new generation of rapists shall arise because mankind tends towards evil by default. The only thing that restrains the evil in man is ideology/principles arising from religious beliefs or culture.

So i would do anything humanly possible to protect her from such harm. And i advice you did same if you have a daughter[/s].

Sharrap! What if she was attacked on her way from school, would you have advised parents to stop sending their daughters to school? Why not advise that they build a fortress and lock their daughters there to prevent them from getting attacked? Because sick assholes like you and that dingbat are always ready to find an angle to blame rape victims, this is why rapists are getting bolder and more daring. Use the energy you use to blame rape victims and their mothers to denounce rape and campaign for stiffer punishments for rapists. How hard is that
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by LedRock: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Lol, I only reinterated what you said, that dogs are of more value than the females in your family. Charity begins at home grin grin grin grin
Which also makes you a dog. Sorry that a guy raped your wide hole, there is nothing you can do than either commit suicide or leave the earth. You just dey entertain me cheesy
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by LedRock: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
dominique:

Sharrap! What if she had been attacked on her way from school, would you have advised parents to stop sending their daughters to school? Why not advise that they build a fortress and lock their daughters there to prevent them from getting attacked? Because sick assholes like you and that dingbat are always ready to find an angle to blame rape victims, this is why rapists are getting bolder and more daring. Use the energy you use to blame rape victims and their mothers to denounce rape and campaign for stiffer punishments for rapists. How hard is that
You guys don't understand shittt, until male underage rapes are solved women/female rape would continue, many of the men that raped have been raped at little kids, if men tell you their story you will cry for them, nothing will change until the root is cut cheesy
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
Which also makes you a dog. Sorry that a guy raped your wide hole, there is nothing you can do than either commit suicide or leave the earth. You just dey entertain me cheesy
The context in which also is being used in your statement means if x+ y =z ,then z=x +y .

In conclusion ,you no longer dispute the fact that the females in your family are lower than dogs neither do you dispute the fact that a filthy monthly blood formed you. Well it is settled. And mind you, your daughter will not escape being a captive,it will not pass your household ,even if you decide to give birth in the next 600 years grin grin grin grin
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by LedRock: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
The context in which also is being used in your statement means if x+ y =z ,then z=x +y .

In conclusion ,you no longer dispute the fact that the females in your family are lower than dogs neither do you dispute the fact that a filthy monthly blood formed you. Well it is settled. And mind you, your daughter will not escape being a captive,it will not pass your household ,even if you decide to give birth in the next 600 years grin grin grin grin
Ok.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
LedRock:
Ok.
good!
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by LedRock: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
good!
cheesy goodbye, you can continue your insult if you want. It changes nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) / Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun / PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.