Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries (34226 Views)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Powerfly(f): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Four Men! She died.! I survived. But i was 12years old. she did nothing wrong.. She did not deserve to die like that! The demons are woke and roam free. It could be yours to experience next.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by shoprite: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
All the he goat involved has since been arrested

How true is this? Can you please post a link to this . . .it will bring some relief to know they have been caught.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ofadaman(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
One time, my neice in school, cried to me of being molested by a lecturer (raped), first after conducting test to be sure she's not contracted any illness, we got the man expelled from school using legal means.. but I don't forget that easy.

I took some if my crew to waylay the man, I cut off two of his fingers from both hands,and toes.

God forgives, I don't.God for all man, all man for himself

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by simplyOJ(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
angry angry The urchins involved in this crime if caught should be castrated without anesthesia and left to bleed to death under the hot sun.

I can't even imagine the pains of her parents �
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by cococandy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
nothing will ever make sense to you till you become a statistic.

So parents should stop sending their kids on errands then?
Some of you say stuff thinking it makes sense but you really need to examine where the need to say that stuff arises from within you.
A lot of you can never pass up the chance to victim-blame. No matter how well intentioned you think your comments are.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by cococandy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Powerfly:
Four Men!
She died.!
I survived.
But i was 12years old.
she did nothing wrong.. She did not deserve to die like that!
The demons are woke and roam free. It could be yours to experience next.

I’m sorry it happened to you too.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dingbang(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
cococandy:

So parents should stop sending their kids on errands then?
Some of you say stuff thinking it makes sense but you really need to examine where the need to say that stuff arises from within you.
A lot of you can never pass up the chance to victim-blame. No matter how well intentioned you think your comments are.
I totally understand emotions are in play here. It is fine.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
I totally understand emotions are in play here. It is fine.

No emotions in my question. Answer me logically. Should parents not send their kids on errands anymore.
What do you think the solution is?

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dokie: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
what sort of comment is this,what is wrong with a parent sending her eleven years old daughter to get a carton of gala within the neighborhood,it is those men that needs to be castrated and killed as well.You are always very biased with your comments

Somebody is telling you that there is great evil in the land and the girl child is heavily exposed so you need to protect the girl child, and you are asking what sort of comment it is, and suggesting castration for the culprits?

You should go and resurrect the girl that has been raped to death. And when you have a little daughter, send her on errands alone as you like so that if she is raped to death, you will castrate the men that do it.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Powerfly(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
cococandy:

you know.. It's been 12 years since then but seeing this news now.. That horror-filled pain and black memories has brought sadness o my heart. Shit!

3 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by LadyJasper: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Powerfly:

you know.. It's been 12 years since then but seeing this news now.. That horror-filled pain and black memories has brought sadness o my heart. Shit!
I'm very sorry for your experience, I can only imagine the horror. I pray you find sufficient healing to keep being strong.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dokie: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hisduchess:

What type of nonsense comment is this now.so 11yrs is an underaged for errands simply because we have stupid rapists everywhere.thunder should strike to death those men and any man who has ever raped anyone.

And after the thunder strikes them, the girl will be raised back to life ba?

I have a daughter, and even if all the rapists in the world were to die as a repercussion of her being raped to death, i would rather have my child unharmed. If you like kill all the rapists in existence today, a new generation of rapists shall arise because mankind tends towards evil by default. The only thing that restrains the evil in man is ideology/principles arising from religious beliefs or culture.

So i would do anything humanly possible to protect her from such harm. And i advice you did same if you have a daughter.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dingbang(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
cococandy:

No emotions in my question. Answer me logically. Should parents not send their kids on errands anymore.
What do you think the solution is?
my comment was provided in my first post . kindly go back and re-read
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dalass(f): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

What an horror the parents must be facing

O can't imagine their pain and grief. May God console them.,. Sad
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by lekebanko: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
What evidence supports the claim that the perpetrators were four in number? Were the perpetrators seen? If yes, by who? If whoever saw them volunteers useful information, then catching the perpetrators should not be a big deal.

This incident is purely evil.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Chrisbella24(f): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
nothing will ever make sense to you till you become a statistic. cool

Trash!
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Powerfly:

Sorry sweetheart. E-hugs.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by criuze(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
has Nigeria turned to rape headquarters
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by okwusdidi: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
I don't really know what the problem is with all these men.Something is wrong somewhere.In a society were sex has become so cheap and meaningless,some people still prefer to do this.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Buharidgeneral: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
shoprite:

How true is this? Can you please post a link to this . . .it will bring some relief to know they have been caught.
https://thenationonlineng.net/five-suspects-rape-11-year-old-to-death-in-lagos/
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Buharidgeneral: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
shoprite:

https://www.nairaland.com/6155710/favour-okechukwu-5-men-rape#94527940
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by sadi78: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2020

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by segun18(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
O I weep for this. Who has bewitch us? Why cant they go to a prostitute house rather than rape a girl?

Why lord? Why lord?

Only God can comfort this family now.

I decree that the Rapist be caught in 21 days and let the Rapists be hang publicly in the Market centre.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Peterolus(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
It’s a generational curse. Now am getting scared.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ihatemumu: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nigeria.
A nation run based on hope.
No databases
No plans for the future
Unsolved crimes
No legal system

Yet Nigerians will always say either
"GOD is in control"
or
"Let's leave vengeance for God"

How did we get to this level?

Answer:
Tribalism, Religion, Poor Education and Poverty
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by 1Sharon(f): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

You are a brainless animal. The mother's errand is not what killed Favor. Hoodlums, rapists, child molesters and pedophiles killed her. She was 11, had every obligation to obey her mom. They had no tight to infringe on her person and violate her being. Nigeria will continue to fester like a sore if ppl like you dont correct this backwards mentality

Nigerian culture killed her. Nigerian kids should be taught not to talk to strangers
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Powerfly(f): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
cococandy:

Thanks.. I wish her ghost can haunt the idiots and make them very mirserable. Mine would have been 3 guys but the 4th guy who happen to hear my cries and pleas.. Initialy came to save me but when he discovered that the other 3 guys(who were brothers) were his neighbours and friends..he had to join. I'm here wondering how bad it went for the girl.. The torture, slaps,gags and maybe they even strangled her just to silence her. God go punish them.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Powerfly(f): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
LadyJasper:

I'm very sorry for your experience, I can only imagine the horror. I pray you find sufficient healing to keep being strong.

thanks dear. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy / Kidnappers Who Pose As Women Online To Rob, Kill Victims Arrested In Rivers / Vietnam Seizes 2.3 Tons Of Elephant Tusks Inside Nigerian Wood Shipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.