Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries (34222 Views)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by FullBlastLight: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
what sort of comment is this,what is wrong with a parent sending her eleven years old daughter to get a carton of gala within the neighborhood,it is those men that needs to be castrated and killed as well.You are always very biased with your comments

Well Played!

I was abt quoting him 2 negate his warped standpoint when I sighted ur comment conveying my blazing thought!

No reason is bona fide enough 2 justify all dis bestial acts of rape among humans!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by simfrost90210: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2020
quentin06:

they were given birth to by women .
grin and women (BB Dorathy) fed them
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2020
This one shock me, 11 year old, gang raped to death, only God knows the pain she went through, God forbid, we all need to be security conscious.. chai its such a sad thing to hear.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Orpe7(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Arrest all the abokiis in that area now and in 3 months time
Take their semen , urine and blood samples
Also take the semen from the girl's body
You won't be surprised na dem
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by SAMBARRY: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

But yes some men are animals, since the animals can't control themselves it's best to do your own part, you can't tell me that you'll leave your daughter to her own devices because you expect some idiot to control himself, let's be guided.
the reason we have an influx of raaapists is because of raape enablers and apologists like you.instead of looking at every man like a potential raaapists (even though they give us reasons everytime to believe they're one),why not call out a RAP1ST and reduce the number of dogs in our society so that female Children Can be safe again

Your daughter will still leave home and go to school (you go follow am go live for hostel)?

She will go for NYSC etc.basically she will leave the watch of your eyes so if you don't send her message because you're scared she might be raped have you forgotten she will grow up and leave home? If your own home is safe,is the society safe for females?

Those days as late as 2am,3am festac was safe,you will see people in resort centres and bars having fun and generally having a good time,those days we could lock our doors without big gates and fences but today even a grown up woman cannot walk around 7th avenue around 11pm.her risk of getting raped is �

Is that a safe society?

There was a day a Friend of mine was Jisting me that the bus she entered developed fault and parked around mile2.she was dead scared and looking at every man that passes by as a RAP1ST.is that the society you want to leave for your children and grandchildren where being a female itself is a risk?

If a prostitute can sue a man for rapeee how much more your own daughters and grandkids that you raised to live a normal life?

8 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by alizma: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
Seriously, mothers need to be sensitized and cautioned on the way they send their underaged female children on errands.
And they also need to be proactive. If you send your child out and expect her to be back in 5minutes but you don't see her in 7minutes, you need to start looking for her before something dangerous happened.
I remember in those days when our mothers send their children on errand and spit on ground, then warn the child to ensure he/she returns before the spit dried up. Those were measures to check possible diversion of a child from the original place he or she was sent to.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by CheedyJ(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
Seriously, mothers need to be sensitized and cautioned on the way they send their underaged female children on errands.
Did you read the part that said she was sent on errand around 3pm, I tire for you oo

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Jaqenhghar: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2020
idahme:

With the prevailing threats to female children, mothers should take cognizance of these threats when sending their kids for errands....Non adherence might put them in harms way unknowingly, that's what the chap was saying in synopsis and not a gender war
Instead of fighting for a better society you are yarning dust. The thing na step by step next they will start entering houses to rape people's childern. When they start entering your houses what will you suggest? People shouldnt keep their daughters at home abi

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by BigBashiru: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

You're just a pained piece of shit, to all of womanhood, fool.

Face the facts and stop the personal attacks typical of low iq people
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by BigBashiru: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Instead of fighting for a better society you are yarning dust. The thing na step by step next they will start entering houses to rape people's childern. When they start entering your houses what will you suggest? People shouldnt keep their daughters at home abi

Great comment!
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Sixfeetbelle: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
the thing with you and the rest of those who can't reason is this, y'all should know that evil is bound to happen, but then again, what we can do to protect our own in such situations is to be very vigilant of threats and risks resident in our vicinities by trying to prevent further occurrence.

Everyday we get to hear rape stories day after day, nobody is taking caution, all we do is wail wail wail, the government is not doing anything. Do we just sit and watch these agents of Satan continue to take advantage of these children?

What parents need to come up with are preventive measures to frustrate these vices.

Well, I'll stop here. It's no need convincing people who can't reason.

So you're saying children shouldn't go on errands anymore because they might get raped?

3 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
the reason we have an influx of raaapists is because of raape enablers and apologists like you.instead of looking at every man like a potential raaapists (even though they give us reasons everytime to believe they're one),why not call out a RAP1ST and reduce the number of dogs in our society so that female Children Can be safe again

Your daughter will still leave home and go to school (you go follow am go live for hostel)?

She will go for NYSC etc.basically she will leave the watch of your eyes so if you don't send her message because you're scared she might be raped have you forgotten she will grow up and leave home? If your own home is safe,is the society safe for females?

Those days as late as 2am,3am festac was safe,you will see people in resort centres and bars having fun and generally having a good time,those days we could lock our doors without big gates and fences but today even a grown up woman cannot walk around 7th avenue around 11pm.her risk of getting raped is �

Is that a safe society?

There was a day a Friend of mine was Jisting me that the bus she entered developed fault and parked around mile2.she was dead scared and looking at every man that passes by as a RAP1ST.is that the society you want to leave for your children and grandchildren where being a female itself is a risk?
Number one, I am not a rape apologist, number two, you can't change another person's view, if you have a daughter now that is adolescent do you know that there are numerous idiots waiting to fck or rape her, do you know them? No, is there anything you can do? No, of course if we advocate for harsh laws for rapists like life sentences in solitary confinement cells or death sentences that is OK but remember the jungle you were born into, I'm not saying that we men are not potential rapists everyone is a potential rapist and everyone has bad thoughts, let's tell ourselves the truth, but you have to do the much you can do since our efforts in this country are always fruitless, we must educate and advise our female children and also our male children (since the female child is a regular victim of these mad animals) and we must teach them about this ugly thing to reduce the risks, we should also advocate for a change in laws for these animals but unfortunately this country is a hovel. Let's be guided, if I have a daughter today(i can't have kids in this zoo) I would do my best at least.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by BigBashiru: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:

Is that a safe society?

If a prostitute can sue a man for rapeee how much more your own daughters and grandkids that you raised to live a normal life?

Thank you for calling out things as they are. In Canada females are formally thought in schools to see ALL MEN AS POTENTIAL RAPISTS....

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2020
idahme:

With the prevailing threats to female children, mothers should take cognizance of these threats when sending their kids for errands....Non adherence might put them in harms way unknowingly, that's what the chap was saying in synopsis and not a gender war
Kids have been raped even in their own homes ,in schools and worship centers . You should kuku tell mothers to chain their children and put them inside a bubble because wild animals with pen1ses exist on Earth. undecided.

With the way things are going, women should not even trust their daughters with their fathers , spits.

The home should be the first place the sensitisation starts, mothers should teach their kids to report anyone who touches their sensitive parts even if it's daddy , uncle .Men that can do this to an 11 years old obviously didnt just start today.So many rape cases of family members are swept under the carpet as "family matters". With the way I see men I won't even allow her sit on any man's lap not even her own father.

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
the thing with you and the rest of those who can't reason is this, y'all should know that evil is bound to happen, but then again, what we can do to protect our own in such situations is to be very vigilant of threats and risks resident in our vicinities by trying to prevent further occurrence.

Everyday we get to hear rape stories day after day, nobody is taking caution, all we do is wail wail wail, the government is not doing anything. Do we just sit and watch these agents of Satan continue to take advantage of these children?

What parents need to come up with are preventive measures to frustrate these vices.

Well, I'll stop here. It's no need convincing people who can't reason.

Bros better oil dey your head! Don't feel pressurized by those people calling you out..Most Nigerians are very reactive with short memory span to prevent reoccurrence of events hence you will see a "seeming" danger happening over and over again..
From the previous report I heard the girl was sent out by 8pm. Why will a mother sent her 11 year old child away by that time of the day? No matter the justice meted on those animals that raped her it will never substitute the pains the parents will go through hence the need to be proactive.

Nigeria is a jungle so every parents should make it as a top duty to safeguard their kids because no one can do that for them..There are a lot of psychos, evil minded and wicked people lurking around the cesspit called Nigeria and no parents should relent in fighting for their children safety

I really feel for the parents, what will ever erase this kind of mental and psychological torture? Even if they killed them or put them away for long,yes that will be justice served but the parents will forever be in agony.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Jaqenhghar: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
BigBashiru:

Great comment!
Thanks boss. In those days out parents were sent on errands and some even hawked food before going to school. No one raped them or harmed them. Society knew how to deal with such miscreants. Nowadays we make excuses for them.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dingbang(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Agadinaagwuofe:

Bros better oil dey your head! Don't feel pressurized by those people calling you out..Most Nigerians are very reactive with short memory span to prevent reoccurrence of events hence you will see a "seeming" danger happening over and over again..
From the previous report I heard the girl was sent out by 8pm. Why will a mother sent her 11 year old child away by that time of the day? No matter the justice meted on those animals that raped her it will never substitute the pains the parents will go through hence the need to be proactive.

Nigeria is a jungle so every parents should make it as a top duty to safeguard their kids because no one can do that for them..There are a lot of psychos, evil minded and wicked people lurking around the cesspit called Nigeria and no parents should relent in fighting for their children safety

I really feel for the parents, what will ever erase this kind of mental and psychological torture? Even if they killed them or put them away for long,yes that will be justice served but the parents will forever be in agony.
I tell you my brother, I no even get their time. When e happen to them, na there dem go finally get sense.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by bayelsaowei(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
chiommy123:
God will never forgive this evildoers. May heaven not rest until this evildoers have a taste of what they've caused this family AMEN
those men have actually sinned against the Holy spirit..never to be forgotten...their punishments are already frozen..I mean who executes such wicked acts...even satan himself would be shocked at this...
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Jaqenhghar: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:

Is that a safe society?

God bless you.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by RealAlubarika(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
helenan2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/video-i-begged-her-to-wake-up-but-she-didnt-respond-mother-of-11yr-old-girl-raped-to-death-laments/

This is sad, barbaric and condemnable.May the soul of the young lad rest in peace, and the perpetrators of this heinous crime not go unpunished
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Sixfeetbelle: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

The guy is right on this one, there are many lost animals in this jungle called Nigeria, it's best to just keep your own out of harm.

By locking them inside the house, you mean? Are children meant to locked away like dogs? Are they not meant to go out and interact with other children their age. Can you prove she will be safe inside the house or don't you know some family friends are the devil? Or do you think she cannot be lured away on her return from school and get raped?

Seriously, explain to me how female children should be kept out of harm's way cause I don't see it.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Kizyte(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
what sort of comment is this,what is wrong with a parent sending her eleven years old daughter to get a carton of gala within the neighborhood,it is those men that needs to be castrated and killed as well.You are always very biased with your comments
My dear, those men deserve a capital punishment, but I think dingbang is right, considering how bad Nigeria is nowadays, parents should be careful with the way they send little kids on an errand, especially parents who live in vulnerable areas.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by 1Sharon(f): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
quentin06:
stupid parents, who don't look after their kids when things like this happen, they shed crocodile tears.

This!!
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by iammolise(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dayoebe:
sad story.

I wonder how people get erection seeing minor

eee no taya u my broda... It's pure cruelty angry
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by pocohantas(f): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

The guy is right on this one, there are many lost animals in this jungle called Nigeria, it's best to just keep your own out of harm.

Make una pack go another planet leave this one for us na! Rather than living life, women are now engrossed with staying safe. Make paranoia no kill person because she get vagina, the most hunted commodity. Openbusiness control your male kids!!! Chimu o

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Sixfeetbelle: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
alizma:

And they also need to be proactive. If you send your child out and expect her to be back in 5minutes but you don't see her in 7minutes, you need to start looking for her before something dangerous happened.
I remember in those days when our mothers send their children on errand and spit on ground, then warn the child to ensure he/she returns before the spit dried up. Those were measures to check possible diversion of a child from the original place he or she was sent to.

Female children still got raped then. So what is your point?
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dopemama(f): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
God pls punish the perpetrators ��������
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by 1Sharon(f): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So you're saying children shouldn't go on errands anymore because they might get raped?

Actually, yes.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by SAMBARRY: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

Number one, I am not a rape apologist, number two, you can't change another person's view, if you have a daughter now that is adolescent do you know that there are numerous idiots waiting to fck or rape her, do you know them? No, is there anything you can do? No, of course if we advocate for harsh laws for rapists like life sentences in solitary confinement cells or death sentences that is OK but remember the jungle you were born into, I'm not saying that we men are not potential rapists everyone is a potential rapist and everyone has bad thoughts, let's tell ourselves the truth, but you have to do the much you can do since our efforts in this country are always fruitless, we must educate and advise our female children and also our male children (since the female child is a regular victim of these mad animals) and we must teach them about this ugly thing to reduce the risks, we should also advocate for a change in laws for these animals but unfortunately this country is a hovel. Let's be guided, if I have a daughter today(i can't have kids in this zoo) I would do my best at least.
lol and RAP1ST only exist in nigeria? cheesy grin

Teaching them is not enough, protecting them is not enougg why can't we call out raaapists.theres an addage in Yoruba that says if armed robbers Rob in your neighbours place and they don't come to your place that doesn't mean that you are safe.the mere fact that they came to your neighbours house means they can come to yours.

Bottomline is if someone's little daughter that you don't know was r@ped don't think your own daughter is not at risk till we rid the society of these filthy men lurkiy around everywhere in the day and at night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan / Zimbabwean Reverend Sister Raped, Killed And Dumped In A Dam (Photos) / Kidnappers Who Pose As Women Online To Rob, Kill Victims Arrested In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.