Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries (34235 Views)

Imo Youths Raze New House Of Suspected Yahoo Boy For Rape, Death Of 14-Year-Old / Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

By locking them inside the house, you mean? Are children meant to locked away like dogs? Are they not meant to go out and interact with other children their age. Can you prove she will be safe inside the house or don't you know some family friends are the devil? Or do you think she cannot be lured away on her return from school and get raped?

Seriously, explain to me how female children should be kept out of harm's way cause I don't see it.
By enlightening her on the country's condition, of course it is not enough, the government must introduce harsh laws to at least fight it to some extent but we know they don't care, we live in a misogynist society so just try your best

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Sixfeetbelle: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Agadinaagwuofe:

Bros better oil dey your head! Don't feel pressurized by those people calling you out..Most Nigerians are very reactive with short memory span to prevent reoccurrence of events hence you will see a "seeming" danger happening over and over again..
From the previous report I heard the girl was sent out by 8pm. Why will a mother sent her 11 year old child away by that time of the day? No matter the justice meted on those animals that raped her it will never substitute the pains the parents will go through hence the need to be proactive.

Nigeria is a jungle so every parents should make it as a top duty to safeguard their kids because no one can do that for them..There are a lot of psychos, evil minded and wicked people lurking around the cesspit called Nigeria and no parents should relent in fighting for their children safety

I really feel for the parents, what will ever erase this kind of mental and psychological torture? Even if they killed them or put them away for long,yes that will be justice served but the parents will forever be in agony.

People get raped even inside their homes, so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Make una pack go another planet leave this one for us na! Rather than living life, women are now engrossed with staying safe. Make paranoia no kill person because she get vagina, the most hunted commodity. Openbusiness control your male kids!!! Chimu o
Poco nah, you know the madhouse we live in, the government will never introduce laws against these animals so make we dey try for our children.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kizyte:
My dear, those men deserve a capital punishment, but I think dingbang is right, considering how bad Nigeria is nowadays, parents should be careful with the way they send little kids on an errand, especially parents who live in vulnerable areas.
yes,but he seems to have put all the blames on the mother,most of his comments are biased

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by 1Sharon(f): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
WTF!! The guy who casually led the dad to the daughter's body should be arrested.

How did he know? He knew and did nothing about it??
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Sarita01(f): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
Seriously, mothers need to be sensitized and cautioned on the way they send their underaged female children on errands. By

To those quoting me without reasoning

the thing with some people who can't reason is this , y'all should know that evil is bound to happen, but then again, what we can do to protect our own in such situations is to be very vigilant of threats and risks resident in our vicinities by trying to prevent further occurrence.

Everyday we get to hear rape stories day after day, nobody is taking caution, all we do is wail wail wail, the government is not doing anything. Do we just sit and watch these agents of Satan continue to take advantage of these children?

What parents need to come up with are preventive measures to frustrate these vices.

Well, I'll stop here. It's no need convincing people who can't reason.
Seriously man your comment is unnecessary,so you mean a mother shouldn't send her daughter to get things for her,didn't you hear the part that she was sent to get the stuff around "3pm in the afternoon". the only thing you're suppose to caution parents about is that they should warn their children against the dangers lurking and shouldn't talk to strangers or follow strangers into places they're not familiar with.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Sometimes, you talk as if you don't have sense.

To even think I know you.

Tufia!
He doesn't. I've known him for some years Now
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lol and RAP1ST only exist in nigeria? cheesy grin

Teaching them is not enough, protecting them is not enougg why can't we call out raaapists.theres an addage in Yoruba that says if armed robbers Rob in your neighbours place and they don't come to your place that doesn't mean that you are safe.the mere fact that they came to your neighbours house means they can come to yours.

Bottomline is if someone's little daughter that you don't know was r@ped don't think your own daughter is not at risk till we rid the society of these filthy men lurkiy around everywhere in the day and at night
Introducing harsh punishments too isn't enough, in Europe there are harsh laws against antisemitism and fascist ideologies but these kinds of people still exist, now why I am using Nigeria as a main point of interest is because of how worthless and run down our system is, look at some of the animals in the North that marry 10 yr old children, are those the people you want to force to adopt rape laws. We are in a fcked up place, so let's try and protect our own, it is not enough yes, but let's try.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Sixfeetbelle: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

By enlightening her on the country's condition, of course it is not enough, the government must introduce harsh laws to at least fight it to some extent but we know they don't care, we live in a misogynist society so just try your best

Finally, you're saying what we're saying. These rapists don't have enough deterrents that's why they continue. It's not by securing the female child alone, it's by being proactive in dealing with rape and rapists. Harsh laws, reward system for rapist-whistleblowers etc.

It's wrong to blame the victim/victim's mother in a case of rape when it's clear the female child is at risk no matter where she is.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
1Sharon:
WTF!! The guy who casually led the dad to the daughter's body should be arrested.

How did he know? He knew and did nothing about it??
You self shut up, if he kept quiet would you be here yarning shit. NL members dey think through anus some times.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Finally, you're saying what we're saying. These rapists don't have enough deterrents that's why they continue. It's not by securing the female child alone, it's by being proactive in dealing with rape and rapists. Harsh laws, reward system for rapist-whistleblowers etc.

It's wrong to blame the victim/victim's mother in a case of rape when it's clear the female child is at risk no matter where she is.
Anyone who blames the victims mum is suffering from a terrible mental diseaseundecided
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

People get raped even inside their homes, so what's your point?

My point is since the society won't protect individuals against rape let individuals take the bull by the horn in protecting themselves..
Agreed people get raped in their houses "if" the parents compromised on their duty to safeguard their kids... Again let every parents be risk aware and conscious about safety of their kids especially females till the society turns a better place.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Make una pack go another planet leave this one for us na! Rather than living life, women are now engrossed with staying safe. Make paranoia no kill person because she get vagina, the most hunted commodity. Openbusiness control your male kids!!! Chimu o
They should provide transportation for women and female children to go to another planet since we have to live in fear as if women are living in a jungle with wild animals.

Rape in houses ,on the street, in schools ,in worship centers , on public transport buses ,wetin sef angry angry angry. These penis people have lost it.

3 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by ImaIma1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
Seriously, mothers need to be sensitized and cautioned on the way they send their underaged female children on errands.

the thing with some people who can't reason is this , y'all should know that evil is bound to happen, but then again, what we can do to protect our own in such situations is to be very vigilant of threats and risks resident in our vicinities by trying to prevent further occurrence.

Everyday we get to hear rape stories day after day, nobody is taking caution, all we do is wail wail wail, the government is not doing anything. Do we just sit and watch these agents of Satan continue to take advantage of these children?

What parents need to come up with are preventive measures to frustrate these vices.

What sensitisation?

The mother sent her on an errand in the neigbourhood by 3pm...broad day light. Neighbours that rape little girls instead of protecting them are the ones who need sensitisation.

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Duggedised12(f): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is scary. An unsafe society for the girl child,there used to be a time when teenagers could bathe outside now you can't even send your child on an errand in broad daylight ,3pm in the afternoon o,smh

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by SAMBARRY: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

Introducing harsh punishments too isn't enough, in Europe there are harsh laws against antisemitism and fascist ideologies but these kinds of people still exist, now why I am using Nigeria as a main point of interest is because of how worthless and run down our system is, look at some of the animals in the North that marry 10 yr old children, are those the people you want to force to adopt rape laws. We are in a fcked up place, so let's try and protect our own, it is not enough yes, but let's try.
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
I agree with you
Good, thanks for listening.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by FeloniousFelon: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
How did they arrive at four suspects?

Was there a witness ?
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Goddys(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
The police will arrest wrong people eventually cuz the hoodlums will be on the run by now.

If I were the father, I will abandon all my religious beliefs and go to a strong shrine and invoke the spirits of those that raped the girl to death and instantly kill them spiritually.

My eyes are filled with tears watching the father cried out for help to get justice
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by danilmo: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
what sort of comment is this,what is wrong with a parent sending her eleven years old daughter to get a carton of gala within the neighborhood,it is those men that needs to be castrated and killed as well.You are always very biased with your comments

wen u have ur own daughter, send her on errands anyhow, send her to ghetto slum to get maggi okay..

Shebi u no one get sense ni..

In fact now I believe beauty is not sense @ur dp.. I'm silly to have taught otherwise though.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
what sort of comment is this,what is wrong with a parent sending her eleven years old daughter to get a carton of gala within the neighborhood,it is those men that needs to be castrated and killed as well.You are always very biased with your comments

If we don’t deal with these rapists and killers in a harsh way how will it serve as discouragement to other stupid ones. Look at the incident of the gal inside the church at Benin, now after catching them what else has been heard about the case?? These judgements shud be made public for others to learn and reset their senses.

3 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Tatashi: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
HmmmmmmGod
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by alizma: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Female children still got raped then. So what is your point?
My point is to put everything in place to prevent rape, even if the figure is reduce by 1% as a result of a particular or a set of measures, the effort worth it. The child was sent on errand to buy something around 3, she didn't returned on time and the father was not called on till he returned from work. Does that not create enough gap
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Habinibi: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Not again. Why this things are becoming too rampant this days. May God protect us.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Ladycewhy(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
alizma:

My point is to put everything in place to prevent rape, even if the figure is reduce by 1% as a result of a particular or a set of measures, the effort worth it. The child was sent on errand to buy something around 3, she didn't returned on time and the father was not called on till he returned from work. Does that not create enough gap
I quite agree that we need measures ,but how far are we willing to go is the question. Children are being raped by their fathers ,step father,uncles , religious leaders, teachers . In a so called cultural society like Nigeria where a rape case can be labeled as " family matter " and it could be uncultural to sensitise the girl child to be weary of the men in her household .

I ask again,how far can a mother go without her not appearing to go against the so called head of the house.

How many Nigerian men will sit through such lecture being given to their 3 year old daughter?

4 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
Seriously, mothers need to be sensitized and cautioned on the way they send their underaged female children on errands.

Just shut the hell up and start sensitizing your fellow men to stop raping little girls!

2 Likes

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Lightangel65: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:

They are giving you a solution, keep sending your juvenile daugthers for errands and watch them get raped and keep saying castrate the men. No matter how a country is rapists will still be there, same as mothers who maltreat their step children and children or kill them.
You have to control a problem first and protect your children before looking for a solution on how to deal with rapists, not everything is a gender based war pained feminists
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by dingbang(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
dominique:

Just shut the hell up and start sensitizing your fellow men to stop raping little girls!
Dominique, as a moderator, be civil in your comments.
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by UKBobo(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is Naija at 60. CC Buhari and that vulture seller.

Beginning to feel that all naija men should have their dick encased in concrete and only opened for 20 mins with wife, under supervision of DPO.

When his voice began to break, my tear ducts gave in.

1 Like

Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by Lightangel65: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
dominique:

No we won't, do it yourself
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by 1Sharon(f): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

You self shut up, if he kept quiet would you be here yarning shit. NL members dey think through anus some times.

Are you dumb?

He DID keep quiet.

Would he have said anything, had the dad not proded?

Who does that?
Re: Favour Okechukwu Rape & Death: Father Of 11-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death Cries by 1Sharon(f): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

What sensitisation?

The mother sent her on an errand in the neigbourhood by 3pm...broad day light. Neighbours that rape little girls instead of protecting them are the ones who need sensitisation.

dominique:

cococandy:

So parents should stop sending their kids on errands then?
Some of you say stuff thinking it makes sense but you really need to examine where the need to say that stuff arises from within you.
A lot of you can never pass up the chance to victim-blame. No matter how well intentioned you think your comments are.

Sis, it's also this african culture of obeying elders no matter what that's also a problem.

She rightly should have told those strange men to fuсk off when they called her..but are nigerian kids taught to defy elders to defend themselves?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) / Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun / PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.