Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun (44389 Views)

Zamfara, Benue, 7 States, FCT Failed To Generate Revenue From LGAs In 2022 - / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Godbless86: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEROXMAN:
wow so tinubu doesn't even have oshiomole's number Of loyal members in the NWC and they will say its tinubu controlling everywhere

Dude dont mind this lier....if truly tinubu doestn,t have oshiopikin 's number ,how come he tinubu was able to visited oshiopikin on eve of edo governorship election....?
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Onepeople:
but their something like Tinubu presidential ambition?joker's

Tinubu doesn't have to be president but no Igbo would be president of Nigeria.

You lot sold your turn after May 29, 2015.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Afamed:

Confused IPoB Jew
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
is he immune to sanction?

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Afamed: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
rule 2
is he immune to sanction?
Not with this your grammar.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by WATCHOVER(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Most foolish of his statement is for him to still think that Obaseki will lose in court.

The Election is over Obaseki already won.

2 Likes

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Okoroawusa: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please read the interview before you comment.

The headline has nothing to do with what the man said.

If I didn't read the whole interview I will be dropping comments like those above.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Gainman: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
You mite be right about this but a very big lie u said against Kwara State. 100 billion dollars can't make Bukola Saraki win in Kwara State. The person who said this doesn't know anything about Kwara reason he said that.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Gainman: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
heykims:
The moment I saw Kwara, I knew the writer is a joker.
my tot too

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by themanderon: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Can we all see how these rogues are playing us telling us that there is no money but there is just enough for them to steal. Where did oshiomhole get all these money from? His salary as a Governor?
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by nisai: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
chrisxxx:
Give Ibos the chance to rule. They are Nigerians. We have got nothing to hide from them.
Let's be fair to them. If marginalization is what is driving their agitation for disintegration let's see what they would come with after then.
Caveat Emptor
When I say Igbos, I am not referring to Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okoroacha and their likes.
cheesy grin grin You had to spell it out.

2 Likes

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mace0lane:
You are talking about criminals like Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ekeweremadu Ugwuayi Theodore Orji n Co ba ? Your head is completely damaged.

Okay...fine.
Now tell us the politicians from your side you support that are not criminals.....CAN'T WAIT

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEROXMAN:
let them go and campaign in the north that they hate and called names

Right...
As proof of their hate,
Igbos are known not to vote for northern candidates

Genius political analysts dey plenty for nairaland

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Golan007:

There is nothing like Igbo presidency.

Right......
Nigeria just likes their money anyway.

I mean we allow the immigrants to step foot in Lagos without passport. That should be sufficient

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ogbuu101: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

If they want to rule Nigeria, they must earn it. Nobody will give them Presidency on a plater of Gold. As it stands now, Igbo will never rule this Country.
I guess osama buhari and his fulani herdsmen brethren earned theirs by killing people all over the country.
Continue,this una hypocrisy will be your undoing.

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ikinternational:

Right......
Nigeria just likes their money anyway.

I mean we allow the immigrants to step foot in Lagos without passport. That should be sufficient

The region doesn't even have money.

Visit the place and see how decrepit their homelands are.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Afamed:

Confused IPoB Jew
rule 2 please
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Niceman12:

Which awareness you de talk of. You guys will never preside over the affairs of Nigeria till you get sense. Stop trying to divide what god unite (I'm talking about hausaFulani not nigeria) and focus in uniting your region.

And those that have presided before have given Nigerians plenty sense.

The country is doing great.

The truth remains when/if the actual shot callers in igboland start sounding like kanu, that your smirk will quickly turn into a frown
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by NnadyAutos: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
But, Obaseki won the Edo governorship election without the support from Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by BIGGESThead6: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ogbuu101:

I guess osama buhari and his fulani herdsmen brethren earned theirs by killing people all over the country.
Continue,this una hypocrisy will be your undoing.

The truth pain this man well well. grin grin grin

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nonsensical
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Mace0lane: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
With your father being the chief fool, after all he is in Nigeria as well.
executive12:

Too many fools in Nigeria.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Mace0lane: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
So why is the fool listing only politicians from APC. Doesn't that portray the devils from the share the money party as saints ?!

Lashist:

No bro...your own head is completely rotten...is there any big politician in Nigeria that havent soiled his hands with corruption??....name them if you have any cheesy
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Golan007:

The region doesn't even have money.

Visit the place and see how decrepit their homelands are.

Yes very decrepit. Especially since they get so much attention from the center. ie, lagos, abuja, port

You and your father have been feeding the igbos since 1960. I hope they're grateful

Igbos no get money at all. Na your family pass them

Please continue pitying n dashing them money sir.

Your reward is in heaven
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Earnonline7: 12:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 5:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

Yes very decrepit. Especially since they get so much attention from the center. ie, lagos, abuja, port

You and your father have been feeding the igbos since 1960. I hope they're grateful

Igbos no get money at all. Na your family pass them

Please continue pitying n dashing them money sir.

Your reward is in heaven

Thank you.

I'm trying my best for the ingrates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.