Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun (44391 Views)

Zamfara, Benue, 7 States, FCT Failed To Generate Revenue From LGAs In 2022 - / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Golan007:

Oh, I fell asleep.

Dude, with a Nigerian passport, not working for government, I've worked in the US legally, in the very same Texas you are boasting about.

grin

Talking about his office in Dallas.

Mtcheew.

What does all this mean??

You STILL replied with diversion n deflection?

I see how you stylishly backed down though. Abi you know this is the technology age. All lies are easily verified

We're not dating. All this damn talk and no action is pure time waste
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

What does all this mean??

You STILL replied with diversion n deflection?

I see how you stylishly backed down though. Abi you know this is the technology age. All lies are easily verified

We're not dating. All this damn talk and no action is pure time waste

Shut up.

I've been through some of your posts and it is evident you have a malaise.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

I've been through some of your posts and it is evident you have a malaise.

I think you meant it's evident I talk it like I walk it.
We're not cut from the same cloth lil man

Small boys n their damn ramblings.
Your short money ass thought you could big bank talk me. lol...ndi ala
Show me now. What's the wahala
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

I think you meant it's evident I talk it like I walk it.
We're not cut from the same cloth lil man

Small boys n their damn ramblings.
Your short money ass thought you could big bank talk me. lol...ndi ala
Show me now. What's the wahala

Shut up.

Isn't it obvious you suffer an illness?

From thread to thread constantly trying to measure your dik size with everyone you meet online.

Go for treatment.

I'm sure your sisters have already told you.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

Isn't it obvious you suffer an illness?

From thread to thread constantly trying to measure your dik size with everyone you meet online.

Go for treatment.

I'm sure your sisters have already told you.

The way this boy can dodge eeh
I'm sure you made an excellent keeper as a youngin
Too bad it didn't pan out.

I'm built different than you idiots that be on nairaland running mouth. My own is show n prove

N you better pray i don't vex. My brother don't play about disrespect to big bro.

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

The way this boy can dodge eeh
I'm sure you made an excellent keeper as a youngin
Too bad it didn't pan out.

I'm built different than you idiots that be on nairaland running mouth. My own is show n prove

N you better pray i don't vex. My brother don't play about disrespect to big bro.

From thread to thread.

You need help.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 4:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Golan007:

From thread to thread.

You need help.

You need prayer+anointing oil
Tylenol is powerless against your igbo headache
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by rutviksharma: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Okoroawusa: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2021
The headline is different from the interview I just read...

Abi mynd44 u no follow me read am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.