Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun (44375 Views)

Zamfara, Benue, 7 States, FCT Failed To Generate Revenue From LGAs In 2022 - / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Egalitarian1: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Man proposes....
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by ZZ22: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
You gave out billions to win election, you don't collect party dues and you want us to believe that the billions you gave out came from 22million paid by few candidates. No wonder Nigeria has been grounded under foolish people like this chairman all packed up in APC

4 Likes

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Niceman12(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
I am too lazy to read all this epistle abeg make someone summarize it for me.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Adrian9(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
E don tey wey nyash dey back
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by anonimi: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by MrMcJay(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEROXMAN:
wow so tinubu doesn't even have oshiomole's number Of loyal members in the NWC and they will say its tinubu controlling everywhere

You don't understand, Oshiomhole is loyal to Tinubu. Tinubu made him Chairman.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Afamed: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Confused IPoB members have come again.

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Niceman12(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
chrisxxx:

Then soon everyone will gain the awareness of self realisation.
They have created this awareness in the West and North Central. They are presently innocuously creating this awareness in the core North reminding Hausas of their stolen and suppressed identity.
Let's see how long this goes.

Which awareness you de talk of. You guys will never preside over the affairs of Nigeria till you get sense. Stop trying to divide what god unite (I'm talking about hausaFulani not nigeria) and focus in uniting your region.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
I always clearly stated, No election in Nigeria is free and fair.........

If they cannot rig at the ballots, they rig through corrupt Judicial process.......

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
APC the bullion van party. It is bullion van that they use to carry money to pay their members. PDP use private Jet to carry money to pay members e.g Fayose and Obanikoro cool
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Royalfurnitures: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
We all know that APC can't win any free and fair polls without any form of manipulations

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Afamed:
Confused IPoB members have come again.
so d writer is ipob na fufu they ur head

3 Likes

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Franktom247(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
While there might be truth in what he is saying but buhari not being corupt that one is 100% fake and fallacious

2 Likes

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pls these epistle is too long but Mr ex whatever you called yourself you and your amalgamation demons should never dare the nonsense you did in Imo in Edo.

Listen good Mr analgamation #Edo no be Imo# is the next chapter we will collectively deal with all of you apc demons ruthlessly. Bunch of demons.

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmmm politics, still don't see it as a dirty game shaa, it's those that are playing it that are dirty o, you could play it neat if you want to and that's why amma even still go into politics....
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Orokojasper(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
chrisxxx:
Give Ibos the chance to rule. They are Nigerians. We have got nothing to hide from them.
Let's be fair to them. If marginalization is what is driving their agitation for disintegration let's see what they would come with after then.
Caveat Emptor
When I say Igbos, I am not referring to Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okoroacha and their likes.

So Kalu and Okorocha are Fulani or Nupe abi?..... Some of you guys are just too funny.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by DrKKK1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
So much lies in the post

2 Likes

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by BIGGESThead6: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
chrisxxx:
Give Ibos the chance to rule. They are Nigerians. We have got nothing to hide from them.
Let's be fair to them. If marginalization is what is driving their agitation for disintegration let's see what they would come with after then.
Caveat Emptor
When I say Igbos, I am not referring to Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okoroacha and their likes.

If they want to rule Nigeria, they must earn it. Nobody will give them Presidency on a plater of Gold. As it stands now, Igbo will never rule this Country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Minjim: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
The figures I read here makes this news nothing but propagandas

For anything, those figures are ridiculous.
Oshiomole giving governors money?
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Osonddu: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
chrisxxx:
Caveat Emptor
your eyes go clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by ekestic1976(f): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
chrisxxx:
Caveat Emptor
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ykc2(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Like we dont know before
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Nonsense write up.
Thought the fuul had something meaningful to say.

Me too. I stopped after few questions when I realized it was worthless write-up.

Abeg we have Visa connection to Turkey and some other European countries

Interested people should WhatsApp me on 09041949623
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Osonddu: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEROXMAN:
let them go and campaign in the north that they hate and called names
check it out

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by anonimi: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Niceman12:
I am too lazy to read all this epistle abeg make someone summarize it for me.

anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12189583_fbimg1598135199768_jpegf633fa33251060d6382db817df4941c4

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Brandstudio01: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
yaki84:
U sold nomination form for 22million naira, yet u gave 6candidates a billion naira to run campaign.
You don't collect dues from party members yet there is money in the party.
This man thinks we r all zombies.
Their followers will soon come after you

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by fredoooooo: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
And how much PDP pay to win their states ?

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Shreyagupta: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by greenguy: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
See how old men are disgracing themselves and their unborn children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.