Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun (44378 Views)

Zamfara, Benue, 7 States, FCT Failed To Generate Revenue From LGAs In 2022 - / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by daania50080: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmmm political, still don't see it as a dirt match shaa, it's those that are playing it that are dirt o, you could play it fun if you want to and that's why mama even still go into political....
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by okonyia(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nigerians waiting for you and your supreme court. This last Edo supreme court plan will consume you and all your aliede and end your enslavement in this country
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by KaptainAfrika: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Politics in Nigeria without money, is just make-believe...
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by King44(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
dre11:
-Ahmed Wambai, ex-National Vice Chairman, North Central

•APC not a political party, but amalgamation of interests for grapping power

•2023 presidency, reason govs moved against Oshiomhole, Tinubu

THE SUN
I don't know about other states but Kwara was legit, Ogun rigged, Edo legit. Forget billions, it is about performance

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by subcbouy: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Rubbish. Obaseki didn't use state fund for his reelection.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by hush15: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
chrisxxx:
Give Ibos the chance to rule. They are Nigerians. We have got nothing to hide from them.
Let's be fair to them. If marginalization is what is driving their agitation for disintegration let's see what they would come with after then.
Caveat Emptor
When I say Igbos, I am not referring to Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okoroacha and their likes.

Hehehe....
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by gurusprout: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Esseite:

So the people are no longer important.. this is the problem of APC.
Have they ever been important?
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Africlegend: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
yaki84:
U sold nomination form for 22million naira, yet u gave 6candidates a billion naira to run campaign.
You don't collect dues from party members yet there is money in the party.
This man thinks we r all zombies.

You know the funniest part? Those who lost in the primaries were REFUNDED. I wonder how money sprouts in the party's purse.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
ONLY COW NIGERIAN WILL LEAVE THEIR OWN PROFESSIONAL JOB TO JOIN POLITICS
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by tfelicityk(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Another political gimmick...
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
gurusprout:

Have they ever been important?

Atleast some still regard them..
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
manduwem:
Hmmmm

The good thing is that we have been able to domesticate some of the factors confronting us as source of division and unity. There is no nation without its peculiar problems but the good thing is that the more problems we have the more solution we deploy in handling them.

when did we become slaves in our own fathers' land
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by hmohammed(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
chrisxxx:
Give Ibos the chance to rule. They are Nigerians. We have got nothing to hide from them.
Let's be fair to them. If marginalization is what is driving their agitation for disintegration let's see what they would come with after then.
Caveat Emptor
When I say Igbos, I am not referring to Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okoroacha and their likes.

Yes you are referring to Chris. Omo ode jatijati

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by yaki84: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Africlegend:

You know the funniest part? Those who lost in the primaries were REFUNDED. I wonder how money sprouts in the party's purse.
Apc is a miracul party.
Wish they can bail Nigeria out of this borrowings.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
chrisxxx:
Caveat Emptor

Sensible comment so far.

So you have wisdom like this and u didn't want to use it well.

peace.

2 Likes

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
so una expect a sane human to read all this long notes
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by chrisxxx(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
hmohammed:

Yes you are referring to Chris. Omo ode jatijati
Owu ntolo
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nonsense Political Permutation.

You can't grab Edo on technicalities.

1: while Obaseki was in APC, why wasn't the issue of certificate an issue?

You knew he wasn't qualified yet nominated and cleared him ab initio and he successfully governed under your umbrella for 4 years.
That status quo by which he scaled through your screenings in the first dispensation remains.

2. Obaseki secured expression of interest form from two political parties and not nomination.
He participated in only one primary and that was with PDP, having been granted waiver by the party and having validly scored the number of highest votes in the primary.
His candidacy was endorsed and submitted to INEC by the valid National Chairman and Secretary of PDP and in the case of your candidate Ize Iyamu, having not been submitted by the valid National Party officers known to law as at the time of submission voids his candidacy to start with.

Consult the electoral laws very well before making statements on technicalities, Ode Politician.

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Lashist(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mace0lane:
You are talking about criminals like Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ekeweremadu Ugwuayi Theodore Orji n Co ba ? Your head is completely damaged.

No bro...your own head is completely rotten...is there any big politician in Nigeria that havent soiled his hands with corruption??....name them if you have any cheesy
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by bluecircle470: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Nonsense write up.
Thought the fuul had something meaningful to say.

The thing pepper you down to your bone marrow
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ihsan6(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
heykims:
The moment I saw Kwara, I knew the writer is a joker.
God bless u o, because kwarans were so desperate to deal with saraki to the extent that any candidate put forward by the major opposition party wud av won d election...in fact it was PDP that was paying people to vote them where I voted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by domino4211(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
YoonSung20:
hmmm politics in Nigeria is just a dirty game, if you dont want to get stained, don't play in the mud

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details
Fixed
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by DEROXMAN: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Osonddu:
check it out
lol no wahala all these fake news go burst 2023
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by writeprof(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEROXMAN:
let them go and campaign in the north that they hate and called names

Fallacy! There are millions of Igbos in the North today, doing business and surprising to me, still building houses there!

2 Likes

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Nonyeuzonwanne: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
So Igbo's doesn't belong to Nigeria abi, 2023 will determine if Nig will be together again.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by frankyychiji(f): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Niceman12:
I am too lazy to read all this epistle abeg make someone summarize it for me.
The guy said Tinubu doesn't have Oshopikin's phone number.

Ndiara!

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by DEROXMAN: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
writeprof:

Fallacy! There are millions of Igbos in the North today, doing business and surprising to me, still building houses there!
Then good for them let's see how it goes but I feel if they really are important to them they would have given them the presidency 54 years ago talk more of them crying marginalization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by lagdmark(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEROXMAN:
wow so tinubu doesn't even have oshiomole's number Of loyal members in the NWC and they will say its tinubu controlling everywhere
Tinubu is using propaganda to manipulate his Agbero followers in lagos and they believe he's in control of Africa.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by CapitalBank: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEROXMAN:
I would even prefer igbos not to contest presidency sef so that nobody will blame them for rot in the country...

E go for be nice cruise, walahi.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by slivertongue: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
•APC not a political party, but amalgamation of interests for grapping power"
They are a criminal gang that won't succeed in 2023

1 Like

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by DEROXMAN: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
lagdmark:

Tinubu is using propaganda to manipulate his Agbero followers in lagos and they believe he's in control of Africa.
Actually I mean pigs that will always think he is the cause of everything in APC they can't talk about anything APC without tinubu and its just senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by frankyychiji(f): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEROXMAN:
NL has messed up ya head!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice / Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.