Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun (44382 Views)

Zamfara, Benue, 7 States, FCT Failed To Generate Revenue From LGAs In 2022 - / President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by BIGGESThead6: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

One you are very wrong to compare East to
Niger State and secondly, why is it only the
areas where the roads are bad people see but
whereas there are smooth good roads in other
states.

A bird does not change its feathers because of
bad weather, the Ibos are the most industrious
set of people with the wisdom and ability to
deliver the economy of Nigeria from total
collapse

Are you not tired of eating the same food for decades?

Its time for a change for a better Nigeria.

quote author=BIGGESThead6 post=94609235]

Why is that the East which is tiny, not even upto the size of Niger State, the only Region that is underdeveloped beyond redemption?

Why is it that Igbos can not make their Region productive? THE EAST IS THE ONLY REGION THAT CONTRIBUTE ZERO TO THE ECONOMY. The East are parasites in this Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Rawhumper(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Headie, why is it difficult for guys to let the Easterners go?

Even a blind and crippled baby from birth knows the positive difference the Ibos are making in Nigeria's economy as well as the world market headie.

For you to say that,shows how retarded your skull is.

Is that head of yours flat? undecided] undecided undecided

If really u made a good point, i will commend u and try to defend it but this particular statement shows like i said earlier you are just carrying about a magnified head on a small body blabbing trash and gabbage from your mouth.

Lastly, plz dont waste your borrowed data on those pics cos am not even reading them, i just noticed them thats all.
Mtchhhheeeewwwww!!!!

BIGGESThead6:

Why is it that Igbos can not make their Region productive? THE EAST IS THE ONLY REGION THAT CONTRIBUTE ZERO TO THE ECONOMY. The East are parasites in this Country.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Golan007:

Thank you.

I'm trying my best for the ingrates.

As duly noted by God.
You're doing well sir
Your reward will be plentiful
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ikinternational:

As duly noted by God.
You're doing well sir
Your reward will be plentiful

God's Personal assistant, when would you resume duty tomorrow?
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 3:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Golan007:

God's Personal assistant, when would you resume duty tomorrow?

Who told you God's assistants take days off
How else will i stay abreast of all your good doings for the igbos?

Your ledger is with God awaiting your timely arrival.
He will ask. N you shall answer. Inshallah
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Ikinternational:

Who told you God's assistants take days off
How else will i stay abreast of all your good doings for the igbos?

Your ledger is with God awaiting your timely arrival.
He will ask. N you shall answer. Inshallah

Why not ask him for immediate action?
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Staro: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2020
That's Buhari for you
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Golan007:

Why not ask him for immediate action?

Because it's above my capacity.
I'm just a servant of the Lord

One can't be boy boy N oga. Hope you get
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ikinternational:

Because it's above my capacity.
I'm just a servant of the Lord

One can't be boy boy N oga. Hope you get

Who knows you?

grin
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Golan007:

Who knows you?

grin

CHINEKE
nwa CHUKWU

My prayer is that you'll decamp to our team. N choose
to behave like a child of God.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ikinternational:

CHINEKE
nwa CHUKWU

My prayer is that you'll decamp to our team. N choose
to behave like a child of God.

If you mean because I'm playing the Igbos in their own coin, NEVER.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Golan007:

If you mean because I'm playing the Igbos in their own coin, NEVER.

The Igboman is about paper n progress
Whatever battle you think you're doing on nairaland is of no consequence.

For instance, I've been gisting you all the way from Dallas. My whole immediate family is here. I don't think any of them is bothered by golan007 nairaland ramblings. We care about achievements
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Ikinternational:

The Igboman is about paper n progress
Whatever battle you think you're doing on nairaland is of no consequence.

For instance, I've been gisting you all the way from Dallas. My whole immediate family is here. I don't think any of them is bothered by golan007 nairaland ramblings. We care about achievements

So it's a big deal you are in Dallas?

grin
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by kayusely70(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2020
No Hassle
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Golan007:

So it's a big deal you are in Dallas?

grin

No, the big deal is i have a family of achievers.
3 sisters, Two nurse practitioners, software developer, and my brother is a Navy E9 Master Chief.
I'm in transportation. I own a trucking business.

This is what the igbos care about. Progress n Achievements!!!

But some of you continue to believe the igbos are interested in battling to the death with you over Nigeria.

My father that sent us abroad, how do you think he feels about his investment? Is what golan007 n his ilk is saying on nairaland his concern? lol. The man's compound in the village sef contains duplexes with marble floors. No cap
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ikinternational:

No, the big deal is i have a family of achievers.
3 sisters, Two nurse practitioners, software developer, and my brother is a Navy E9 Master Chief.
I'm in transportation. I own a trucking business.

This is what the igbos care about. Progress n Achievements!!!

But some of you continue to believe the igbos are interested in battling to the death with you over Nigeria.

My father that sent us abroad, how do you think he feels about his investment? Is what golan007 n his ilk is saying on nairaland his concern? lol. The man's compound in the village sef contains duplexes with marble floors. No cap

All these things you've listed are to serve what purpose?

Exactly my grouse with you lot. The assumption that your farm is always bigger and more productive than others.

Always hypocrites.

See how long we've been having a back and forth on behaviour you guys have championed on this forum.

Have you ever cautioned your kinsmen for their utterances?

I can bet you, that answer is a big fat NO.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by 2x24: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

Exactly my grouse with you lot. The assumption that your farm is always bigger and more productive than others.

Always hypocrites.

See how long we've been having a back and forth on behaviour you guys have championed on this forum.

[/s]
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Golan007:

Always hypocrites.

1.To serve what purpose? Guy are you not listening?
The point being so many here believe they're rubbing the igbos nose in something. The fact that the igbos have been schemed out of power, is that a new thing? The fact that various governments neglected our side, is that a new thing?
We KNOW we're MARGINALIZED. Thus why the igbos channeled their energy to personal achievements. N when one stands up, you extend a hand to your siblings, cousins. I'm currently paying for two cousins i barely know. But since my mother is their aunt, i feel obligated.
University of ilorin and NIIT Lagos

2.See how you're pointing finger? As if your side is any better? What can you accuse the igbos of that they can't say for your own side? But you're comfortable pointing finger? Is God not amused?

3.If Nigeria ever runs a merit system, will the Igbo person say no to that?

4.The biggest mistake you people make is assuming whomever is making noise on nairaland is the appointed spokesperson for their tribe.

5.I would look God in the eye with no hesitation and tell him the igbos are the most patriotic Nigerians. I would not trust any man that tries to pretend otherwise.

6.There are trouble makers from all tribes that post here.
But i can only answer for myself. If I'm offended by a post, I attack the person not the tribe.

I have been in many wars here, but always against the individual.

The payback for payback tribal thing you guys do, i do not partake

Last point(please it's not chest beating) abroad, it's most likely an igbo person that will lend a helping hand to a fellow Nigerian
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Ikinternational:

1.To serve what purpose? Guy are you not listening?
The point being so many here believe they're rubbing the igbos nose in something. The fact that the igbos have been schemed out of power, is that a new thing? The fact that various governments neglected our side, is that a new thing?
We KNOW we're MARGINALIZED. Thus why the igbos channeled their energy to personal achievements. N when one stands up, you extend a hand to your siblings, cousins. I'm currently paying for two cousins i barely know. But since my mother is their aunt, i feel obligated.
University of ilorin and NIIT Lagos

2.See how you're pointing finger? As if your side is any better? What can you accuse the igbos of that they can't say for your own side? But you're comfortable pointing finger? Is God not amused?

3.If Nigeria ever runs a merit system, will the Igbo person say no to that?

4.The biggest mistake you people make is assuming whomever is making noise on nairaland is the appointed spokesperson for their tribe.

5.I would look God in the eye with no hesitation and tell him the igbos are the most patriotic Nigerians. I would not trust any man that tries to pretend otherwise.

6.There are trouble makers from all tribes that post here.
But i can only answer for myself. If I'm offended by a post, I attack the person not the tribe.

I have been in many wars here, but always against the individual.

The payback for payback tribal thing you guys do, i do not partake

Last point(please it's not chest beating) abroad, it's most likely an igbo person that will lend a helping hand to a fellow Nigerian
[/s]

Evil doers are often the first to shout God.

Hypocrites like yourself have never, I mean never cautioned any of your kinsmen when they open countless threads, denigrating all and every that isn't theirs.

HYPOCRITE.

Your claim about them not being your spokesperson underlines the hypocrisy I speak of.

You encourage it by being silent and one wouldn't be surprised if you 'like' and 'share' their bigotry.

Your compulsion to retort when others decide to pay you in your own coin is atypical.

In addition, what you are making boast of is actually minuscule compared to what many others have achieved.

As I said, your farm is neither the largest nor most productive.

I'm not here to toot my own horn much as you are prodding me to.

None of the 'accomplishments' you are keen to promote make a mark in my world.
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Ikinternational: 12:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Evil doers are often the first to shout God.

Hypocrites like yourself have never, I mean never cautioned any of your kinsmen when they open countless threads, denigrating all and every that isn't theirs.

HYPOCRITE.

Your claim about them not being your spokesperson underlines the hypocrisy I speak of.

You encourage it by being silent and one wouldn't be surprised if you 'like' and 'share' their bigotry.

Your compulsion to retort when others decide to pay you in your own coin is atypical.

In addition, what you are making boast of is actually minuscule compared to what many others have achieved.

As I said, your farm is neither the largest nor most productive.

I'm not here to toot my own horn much as you are prodding me to.

None of the 'accomplishments' you are keen to promote make a mark in my world.

Please don't forget to invite us when your Tribe gets knighted into Sainthood.

Okay fine. I like this direction you're going.
Let me reply your energy in kind. It seems you prefer that.

Guy, We're not mates on any level. Is it not 2020? We can literally video call each other n see what's up. No need for nonsense wasting time. I'll bet my home office is bigger than your parlor. Let's talk with facts abeg.

I don't give a fuvck that "others" are doing more. I'm talking to YOU. YOU...
Did "others" help my father send his kids abroad?
Trying to belittle our hardwork like you n your fam is doing better. Dude if yo ugly ass don't get the fuvck all the way outta here.
Btw, you can continue pointing fingers. It literally has no affect in the price of tea in China. I'm quite okay with you shouting n pointing. Na your headache

Btw, don't reply back wasting my time deflecting n diverting. Every gotdamn Nigerian has WhatsApp. So let's video call. So we can talk with facts. I don't have any issue dropping my #.

Imagine this small boy trying to talk like he's above me.

Oya let's see now. I only believe in what I can see.

Here's another bet, money in my home safe is more than you have in your bank account. Facts only

We've done a lot of talking. Let's take some actions abeg
Re: How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun by Golan007: 1:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

Please don't forget to invite us when your Tribe gets knighted into Sainthood.

Okay fine. I like this direction you're going.
Let me reply your energy in kind. It seems you prefer that.

Guy, We're not mates on any level. Is it not 2020? We can literally video call each other n see what's up. No need for nonsense wasting time. I'll bet my home office is bigger than your parlor. Let's talk with facts abeg.

I don't give a fuvck that "others" are doing more. I'm talking to YOU. YOU...
Did "others" help my father send his kids abroad?
Trying to belittle our hardwork like you n your fam is doing better. Dude if yo ugly ass don't get the fuvck all the way outta here.
Btw, you can continue pointing fingers. It literally has no affect in the price of tea in China. I'm quite okay with you shouting n pointing. Na your headache

Btw, don't reply back wasting my time deflecting n diverting. Every gotdamn Nigerian has WhatsApp. So let's video call. So we can talk with facts. I don't have any issue dropping my #.

Imagine this small boy trying to talk like he's above me.

Oya let's see now. I only believe in what I can see.

Here's another bet, money in my home safe is more than you have in your bank account. Facts only

We've done a lot of talking. Let's take some actions abeg

Oh, I fell asleep.

Dude, with a Nigerian passport, not working for government, I've worked in the US legally, in the very same Texas you are boasting about.

grin

Talking about his office in Dallas.

Mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Afghanistan Fell After Obasanjo Attended Peace Meeting In Kabul / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight / Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.