Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help (34581 Views)

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by bouncin04(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please advice needed ..

I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up .

I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now ..

Advise me on this simping, real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by thorpido(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Na kopnomin or how den dey call am

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Jafar1: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Don't leave her oo!
Do everything she says.
If possible, marry her next week,

I know one day she will change and stop cheating on you!

When the time reach to get sense, nobody need to advice you..

But for now, U really need slap!

474 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by lilmax(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
You have no self worth

You see sex as god

You lack self control

You're UGLY

Your parents didn't raise you RIGHT

This is all I got from your post

483 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Xxx123xxx(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
By the time way you carry STD you go get sense by force as he be say your life no mean jack to you.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by bouncin04(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
lilmax:
You have no self worth

You see sex as god

You lack self control

You're UGLY

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
if u cant leave her then turn her to a side chick and go get a main girlfriend cheesy
simple

196 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Uzomacharles: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2020

13 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by IamD18: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed .. I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up . I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now .. Advise me on this simping , real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

This bolded cracked me up so bad.

If this post is actually true, the only pill you need to tackle it is to hustle and make money.

Things will fall in place by itself, not red pills or whatever y'all call it.

28 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by debbydams(f): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
lilmax:
You have no self worth

You see sex as god

You lack self control

You're UGLY

be calming down bro cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by debbydams(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
lefulefu:
if u cant leave her then turn her to a side chick and go get a main girlfriend cheesy
simple
im not in support of that. Leave her nd use your brain in your next relationship

13 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by samincredible44(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
kanyamata is working in ur life

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by santos123(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ur sense is on lockdown

101 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by bouncin04(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
santos123:
Ur sense is on lockdown
I just need an advice to get my life back ..
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by bouncin04(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
samincredible44:
kanyamata is working in ur life
okay noted .. but how do I cleanse myself off this thing ..

5 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by bouncin04(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

This bolded cracked me up so bad.

If this post is actually true, the only pill you need to tackle it is to hustle and make money.

Things will fall in place by itself, not red pills or whatever y'all call it.
hmmmm
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by virginprincess(f): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
If she cheating on you cheat on her back, she will be the one to leave you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
debbydams:
im not in support of that. Leave her nd use your brain in your next relationship
if he makes her his side chick he will find it easier then to leave her cheesy

12 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
One thing I will never accept from my woman is cheating. You cheat on me and it is over. I am never going to look back.

So @op wise up, a cheating spouse is a terrible wife.

Incase you don't know na me talk

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by mosdii(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
You don't need any advice because you are a weakling.

Your brain has been poisoned with vagina liquid by vagina people. If all the books you have read couldn't advice you, then we can't either.

continue doing what you are doing and you will reap your benefit like this dude below.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by debbydams(f): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
lefulefu:
if he makes her his side chick he will find it easier then to leave her cheesy
how many gf u get sef
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by WrittyWritter(f): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
bouncin04:

I have other girls that come around once in a while.. but issue is .. I've invested so much time and money on her ..just can't start all over with another girl ..

You can't leave her because u have invested so much in her..then stay na wen she carry std come give nobody will tell u to leave her.

6 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
bouncin04:
Please advice needed .. I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up . I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male all to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now .. Advise me on this simping , real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

Thats a real and correct woman handling you there, Kudos to her for a job well done,like I always sound it,no man born of a woman is above simping

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mumu man.
bouncin04:
Please advice needed .. I find it hard to leave my cheating girlfriend, upon say na me dey spend o ... wen we quarrel na me go still beg, upon say no be me Bleep up . I've read books on red pills and tried being an alpha Male (you don't try to be an alpha, you are an ALPHA-FOOL) to no avail, this has bin going on for like 3 years now .. Advise me on this simping , real niggars in the house . Just want to get my life back to normal cry

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by bouncin04(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Mumu
fool angry
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
debbydams:
how many gf u get sef
i have besties not girlfriends

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please don't leave her, don't even try to I beg you.

The world needs men like you around for reference purposes and to teach our younger boys about the consequences of SIMPle lifestyle in relationships.

47 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Can't you see that your stupidity is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf? You are just too dumb to notice your level of dumbness.
Calling you a "mumu man" is an embarrassment to other mumu men because your level of stupidity is just out of this universe. I was just trying to cheer you up by calling u a "mumu man" grin
bouncin04:
fool angry

This guy is not a simp. Calling this type of person a simp is an injustice to the real simps out there.
J111333:
Please don't leave her, don't even try to I beg you.

The world needs men like you around for reference purposes and to teach our younger boys about the consequences of SIMPle lifestyle in relationships.

8 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by debbydams(f): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
undecided
lefulefu:
i have besties not girlfriends cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
mosdii:
You don't need any advice because you are a weakling.

Your brain has been poisoned with vagina liquid. If all the books you have read couldn't advice you, then we can't either.

continue doing what you are doing and you will reap your benefit like this dude below.
picture does not look normal
Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by DaddyRochie1642: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jafar1:
Don't leave her oo!
Do everything she says.
If possible, marry her next week,

I know one day she will change and stop cheating on you!

When the time reach to get sense, nobody need to advice you..

But for now, U really need slap!

You Be Wise Man

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help by clumsydyna: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
bouncin04:

You cheat on her yet, you don't want her to cheat, inside life. I don't understand why people use the word "cheat" when there is no commitment, you should only use the word cheat in marriages and special partnership. A boyfriend or girlfriend owes you no commitment until you have both decided that you have sampled enough and want to settle down with your choice, then comes "marriage".

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.