Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally (8065 Views)

BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Beaf: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
9ijaMan:

By the way, those who may be interested in the CPC rally in Minna today, see the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615938.0.html#msg7840047

Are there any lynchings there? lol

Dude, like I told Pataki, you reap what you sow. If you act like a terrorist, you'll be treated like one.
If it looks, walks and talks like a caveman, then its one.

If you guys continue to act foolishly like there is a war, then you'll be suspects in all acts of war. Simple deduction.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by ekubear1: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2011
@Beaf: Statement is easy to understand and quite reasonable. Perhaps think on it further if you don't get it.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Ibime(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
A review of Beaf's allegations against Dokpesi and co after the Independence Bomb Blast, and continued refusal to learn from past miscafon's is enough to section him under the mental health act.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Beaf: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
Coconut sef de talk. Wonders!

eku_bear:

@Beaf: Statement is easy to understand and quite reasonable. Perhaps think on it further if you don't get it.

What statement, the self conflicting turd you posted?

I'll keep advising unrepentant ethnic bigots and those with unrefined words like yourself to watch your words and not get shocked when you are pointed at for violent actions.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Chyz2: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf:

Coconut sef de talk. Wonders!

What statement, the self conflicting turd you posted?

I'll keep advising unrepentant ethnic bigots and those with unrefined words like yourself to watch your words and not get shocked when you are manipulated for violent actions.

Beaf my brother, don't mind these ethnic bigots. Since Buhari picked their brother, all of a sudden Buharis the best thing that ever happened,but befor then, they were demonizing this guy like no tomorrow.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by ekubear1: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf.

Are you truly too dimwitted to understand why what you did was wrong?

That you saw a contradiction in the statement i made:

May even turn out that the CPC did it. . . but obviously dishonest to insinuate in the way Beaf did.

Generally, one doesn't make accusations w/o proof of some sort. One doesn't pull an accusation out of their @ss and present it as fact. That is what you did. Which was heavily wrong.

Now, if by coincidence, the accusation you pulled out of your @ss turns out to be accurate, were you then justified in your initial act?

Obviously not.

I'm a bit surprised I had to explain this to you.

Now, stop talking all your dumb@ss bullsh1t about "ethnic bigots." That is neither here or there. Has nothing to do with your wild accusations in this thread.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by EzeUche2(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf has a right to his opinion.

Why shouldn't CPC not be suspected of this heinous act?
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by ekubear1: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf:

I'll keep advising unrepentant ethnic bigots and those with unrefined words like yourself to watch your words and not get shocked when you are pointed at for violent actions.
shocked

Is this guy saying what I think he is saying? If you are classified as an "ethnic bigot" or use "unrefined words", then you'll be naturally the first suspect if disaster occurs in Nigeria? Whether evidence exists or not? Or in my specific case, whether it is physically impossible for me to cause any mischief in Nigeria?

Beaf, truly a fascist. In another era, you'd have been a Hitler Youth commander.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by EzeUche2(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
Instead of people arguing about why Beaf is right or wrong, people should be worried about how bombings are the new norm in Nigeria.

If you all are not worried, you all should be. April is coming soon.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
any opponent of odechukwu is a terrorist

that should be obvious by now

now that gej has sworn fealty to ibb and is dancing with atiku, they are no longer threats to nigeria who should be hanged

eku_bear:

shocked

Is this guy saying what I think he is saying? If you are classified as an "ethnic bigot" or use "unrefined words", then you'll be naturally the first suspect if disaster occurs in Nigeria? Whether evidence exists or not? Or in my specific case, whether it is physically impossible for me to cause any mischief in Nigeria?

Beaf, truly a fascist. In another era, you'd have been a Hitler Youth commander.

+1000
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
EzeUche_:

Instead of people arguing about why Beaf is right or wrong, people should be worried about how bombings are the new norm in Nigeria.

we are worried - that why we want odechukwu out -

he is clueless and surrounded by incompetent sycophants

and he frankly does not give a damn about nigerians

they had advance warning of the october 1 bomb blasts but chose to 'go on with the show' rather than warn nigerians of the danger
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Beaf: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
eku_bear:

shocked

Yes, and not only in Nigeria, but the World over.
If you talk like a fool, is it any surprise that I conclude you are one? Next you'll ask what my basis is. lol
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by ekubear1: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
EzeUche_:

Why shouldn't CPC not be suspected of this heinous act?

Abeg, whoever educated you, you should ask them for a refund.

With such shoddy reasoning. . . we may as well suspect GEJ of bombing his own rally! grin

After all, "why shouldn't GEJ not be suspected of this heinous act"?
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
is it not pdp, the party of cannibals who eat each other up?

the party of convicted criminals?

or do you think there is honour among theives?
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by ekubear1: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, and not only in Nigeria, but the World over.
If you talk like a fool, is it any surprise that I conclude you are one? Next you'll ask what my basis is. lol

In at least my neck of the woods, that is now how things work. Evidence must be provided before accusations. But I guess not everyone agrees with this.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by misterh(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
Rushing to implicate Buhari is unfair to him. The claim is a fallacy.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by EzeUche2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
oyb:

we are worried - that why we want odechukwu out -

he is clueless and surrounded by incompetent sycophants

and he frankly does not give a damn about nigerians

they had advance warning of the october 1 bomb blasts but chose to 'go on with the show' rather than warn nigerians of the danger

Ok, I understand you have a problem with GEJ, but the way things are going, I don't think anyone can stop these troubling events occurring throughout Nigeria.

This could happen to any Southerner who wants to be president of Nigeria. The North is using everything in their arsenal, to paint GEJ as incompetent.

Look at the words that were uttered by some of them saying they would make Nigeria ungovernable.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Kilode1: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
Didn't we go down this bomb blast accusation route in Oct 2010 with the IBB Campaign?  undecided

CPC people should not worry at all, next month, GEJ/PDP will call Buhari their mentor and Grandfather. Trust me cheesy

I'm now convinced bomb blast accusation is part of the PDP mating process  grin

It's a 3 step process: Tease, "Blow" and F***
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by EzeUche2(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
eku_bear:

Abeg, whoever educated you, you should ask them for a refund.

With such shoddy reasoning. . . we may as well suspect GEJ of bombing his own rally!  grin

After all, "why shouldn't GEJ not be suspected of this heinous act"?

You know nothing about Nigeria. Simply visiting Nigeria on vacation does not equate to living in Nigeria. How can you talk to someone who was born and raised in Nigeria about the state of MY country?

Do you even know where this state is located on the map?

Of course CPC should be considered a suspect ALONG with OTHERS.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by 1025: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
pdp is using this bombing as a strategy. the next move now will be to arrest Bakare who is the major problem and then give him condition to join pdp or face trial.
the last time we heard of bomb blast, we were told dokpesi was behind it but now that dokpesi is in pdp and supporting the GEJ team, who knows who the next bomber is.

@beaf,
from all indications, u knew cpc will bomb pdp rally venues before the bomb went off.
april 2011 has a lot and nigerians are all watching closely.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by ekubear1: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
EzeUche_:

You know nothing about Nigeria. Simply visiting Nigeria on vacation does not equate to living in Nigeria. How can you talk to someone who was born and raised in Nigeria about the state of MY country?

Completely irrelevant. Moreover. . . likely I've spent much more time in Abuja and the environs than you have.

Why? Why should one suspect a political party of bombing? What evidence do we have? Nobody has provided evidence. If we can accuse w/o evidence, then I'll accuse GEJ of bombing his own party's rally.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by 9ijaMan: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
eku_bear:

Completely irrelevant. Moreover. . . likely I've spent much more time in Abuja and the environs than you have.

Why? Why should one suspect a political party of bombing? What evidence do we have? Nobody has provided evidence. If we can accuse w/o evidence, then I'll accuse GEJ of bombing his own party's rally.

GEJ is the number one suspect in this case, if we have to play the blame card of Beaf and the Gang!
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
eku_bear:

In at least my neck of the woods, that is now how things work. Evidence must be provided before accusations. But I guess not everyone agrees with this.

dude, you should know team gej operates on beer parlour arguments
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by ekubear1: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
oyb:

dude, you should know team gej operates on beer parlour arguments

Bystander: "But how do we know what you say is true, Beaf?"
Beaf: "Ethnic bigot!"
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by seanet02: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
GEJ should be held Responsible for this. How can you guarantee the Security of the whole country when you can not even guarantee the your own Security at a Rally!  This is really Pathetic. I pity those allowing PDP to use them as Rented Crowds. A vote for GEJ is a vote for Failure. Vote Nuhu Ribadu for President 2011. A vote for Ribadu is a vote for Dividends of Democracy obtained in America and Britain. It is possible.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by 1025: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
if anyone bombs a pdp rally ground and hit his target, that one will be solving nigeria a great problem. if i can kill all the pdp criminals and kill myself in the process, i won't regret.
i don't believe the bomb was by any oposition.
let there be a propare arrangement bcs a lot of criminals will be killed and it could be our own version of Jerry Rawlings of Ghana.
instead of having another pdp govt come 2011, let this bomb continue. pdp must go either by vote or by bomb. everybody must come up with an idea because we have suffered so much in the hands of these criminals.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Gbawe: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
Pharoh:

People are just supporting buhari without using their brains anymore, this northerners are not here for peace or progress.

You think everyone will be like you in rejecting a man they consider competent merely because he is from the North? Please go away with your blanket generalisation and statements . It is repellent and not at all consistent with the sort of ideology-based thinking that will move Nigeria forward.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by EKONGKING: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
Now we will see DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN dressed like a CINDERALLA grin grin consoling people who died for democracy
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Beaf: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
1025:

if anyone bombs a pdp rally ground and hit his target, that one will be solving nigeria a great problem. if i can kill all the pdp criminals and kill myself in the process, i won't regret.
i don't believe the bomb was by any oposition.
let there be a propare arrangement bcs a lot of criminals will be killed and it could be our own version of Jerry Rawlings of Ghana.
instead of having another pdp govt come 2011, let this bomb continue. pdp must go either by vote or by bomb. everybody must come up with an idea because we have suffered so much in the hands of these criminals.

I guess you are a CPC supporter? And next you will begin asking foolish questions about why CPC is suspected? lol
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Cougar2: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally[/size]
Published on 3 March 2011 - 4:22pm

A blast near the venue of a ruling party election rally killed three people and injured 21 in a town near Nigeria's capital city of Abuja, the national police spokesman said Thursday.

"Three people died on the spot, 21 persons injured. The bomb was thrown by the people in a moving vehicle," Olusola Amore told AFP.

He said the attackers had targeted the Peoples Democratic Party rally taking place at Suleja in Niger State which borders the capital Abuja.

The bomb missed its target but ripped through a roadside vegetable market.

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/bulletin/bomb-blast-kills-three-near-nigeria-election-rally

when will nigerian politicians learn?
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by Beaf: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
EzeUche_:

Abeg tell that waste of space jare. Thats a man that doesn't even know the way to his village, one can only imagine how he became such an ethnic bigot.

You would think all sensible people would cut all pandering to bigotry and violence out of their language as the polls draw near, but fools never listen and wonder why they are the first suspects.
Re: Bomb blast kills three near Nigeria election rally by nastydamus(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
EzeUche_:

Ok, I understand you have a problem with GEJ, but the way things are going, I don't think anyone can stop these troubling events occurring throughout Nigeria.

This could happen to any Southerner who wants to be president of Nigeria. The North is using everything in their arsenal, to paint GEJ as incompetent.

Look at the words that were uttered by some of them saying they would make Nigeria ungovernable.

Where did that thought come from before it was typed? Not from your grey matter, surely! You suck man, to have typed such.
If you think GEJ cannot stop these troubling events occurring throughout Nigeria, kindly tell me what the hell he's doing in Aso Rock, and more worrying, why he feels obliged to stage a comeback.
Wouldn't it be more honourable to let someone else have a go at the job, coz the last I checked, provision of security to Nigerian citizens was a core responsibility of the Nigerian president. SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afe Babalola Drags Pedro To ICPC / Tinubu Leaked Cabinet Lists (picture) / 2019: INEC Lacks The Capacity To Conduct Credibile Polls - Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.