Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex (7620 Views)

NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Reasons Why Teenage Dating Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by Zabiboy: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mercisharelove:
1) Sex is overrated.

2) . They will see it as a game and begin to exploit their organs as tools.

3). Parents should be held responsible for the catastrophic events that have been ushered into the world because of complete negligence.
Lack of proper parenting

@bolded
1) True
2) Right from age 5 sef, girls already know their pvssy can get them favours from guys...so whether you tell them about sex or not, so far they relate with people they would discover this fact..
3) This is where people get it wrong... WE ARE IN THE ERA OF CHOICE ..parents can only do their best, the child would still choose which path he/she wants to go...Go and make your research, you'll see that children kept indoors do worse sexual stuffs within the small freedom time given to them than those who are free 24/7....
The best a parent can do is to tell the child the advantages and disadvantages of the choices she makes...Thats All..

2 Likes

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by Mercisharelove(f): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zabiboy:

@bolded
1) True
2) Right from age 5 sef, girls already know their pvssy can get them favours from guys...so whether you tell them about sex or not, so far they relate with people they would discover this fact..
3) This is where people get it wrong... WE ARE IN THE ERA OF CHOICE ..parents can only do their best, the child would still choose which path he/she wants to go...Go and make your research, you'll see that children kept indoors do worse sexual stuffs within the small freedom time given to them than those who are free 24/7....
The best a parent can do is to tell the child the advantages and disadvantages of the choices she makes...Thats All..

You sound giving up!!!

Fight ever, the greater one lives in you

1 Like

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by MickzyDonald: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Nice post,i wonder why people see it as a big deal to stay away from sex,sex is for the married ones,but most singles these days have more sex than the married ones.
that's life

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Take am easy na grin
I just hope the girl is not like this in real life, with the way she comments on topics one can easily see through the lines that she is damaged.
Davash222:

Says an unmarried evening newspaper with a kpekus of 20599 mileage.
Davash222:

Rozz, if sex is government job, you don suppose dey collect pension by now.
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by TAGM(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
fati2001:
chop knuckle

You have to be careful and resolute if you wanna remain a virgin till you marry.
And you need to draw closer to God and the Holy Spirit for help.

1 Like

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by Masterclass32: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Sex is not as beautiful as portrayed by western blot analyses and local information in the social and cultural studies. Sex is actually a medium through which the people of the world over came to being. Sex is overrated.

It's a holy institution that should be respected by all and sundry. But when you exposed teens into the circumstances of sex you ruin their lives and works.

One of the few things that will happen to them are:

1. They will see it as a game and begin to exploit their organs as tools, instead of giving honour to the everlasting mummy of the world, they will build clubs and bars to destroy the precious gift of motherhood.

2. Parents should be held responsible for the catastrophic events that have been ushered into the world because of complete negligence.

Lack of proper parenting and peer pressure have led to unwanted pregnancy and countless abortions. And several deaths around the world.

3. Advice to you teens, stay away from sex when you are not ready for it. That thing, you call love making is much more than just fun, it is a passage through which the world over is born.

When you abuse it, you abuse your mother's and your sister's

Never forget that we are all brethren in reality.

So much truth in this piece.

1 Like

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
okay
Thank God I'm a virgin
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by CosmicPhoenix: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by argent412(f): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
what makes you think I engage in sex,you are in for a shock.
are you trying to tell us you're still a virgin.

future impossible tense

1 Like

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by argent412(f): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
Sex sex sex what is so special about that thing called sex, in my own opinion sex has done more harm than good in the society in the case of unmarried people.
when grown up men/women are talking

you this small, disvirgin pussy, with a PhD of sucking and swallowing di*k, will follow and put mouth

wonder's shall never end
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by hahn(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by Edisa(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
What abt those that dont want to marry? Should we also abstain from sex?
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by prophetfire: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Nice post,i wonder why people see it as a big deal to stay away from sex,sex is for the married ones,but most singles these days have more sex than the married ones.
. You sef wet all your pics dey portray an olosho follow dey talk?
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by prophetfire: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:

. You wicked gan.
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by prophetfire: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
though you are free to believe anything,but as as far as I stick to my belief,no man other than my husband will ever have access to my body.I can't fail God and my dad no matter the temptations.
. Igbo people say AKIKOOOO!!!!!!
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by virginprincess(f): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
argent412:
when grown up men/women are talking

you this small, disvirgin pussy, with a PhD of sucking and swallowing di*k, will follow and put mouth

wonder's shall never end
I can now undestand that you are very troublesome and sauce, guess what, i don't have time for such people, so don't you ever quote me again, stay off my comments.

1 Like

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by Mercisharelove(f): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Grand
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by argent412(f): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
I can now undestand that you are very troublesome and sauce, guess what, i don't have time for such people, so don't you ever quote me again, stay off my comments.
pot calling kettle black.

don't you insult people on this forum.

very rude b*tch

even Zzor better pass you, because I understand her own way of finding trouble
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
argent412:

very rude b*tch

what did I do again?

1 Like

Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by Mcslize: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Arrivals needed.

1. Do the right

2. Don't claim to do the right and not doing either

Verdict: didn't do.

Question: why worried about the hypocrites?? Let the day trouble the destroyals of the earth

What do you do

Answer for yourself alone and forget about another man worries.

But you love to carry another man's matters.

So we said

You are fully worried.

Here we proposed "fully rested!!!!

If you have clear conscience, the truth won't hurt you.

When the truth is being spoken, those with guilty consciences always try so hard to fight and surprise it with tongue, mouth and weapons. That's why I said being yourself is the best thing you can ever do for yourself.

I will never preach against something and still be hiding to engage in it in secret. I will rather be truthful to myself than hiding behind the umbrella of holiness.

The reward of those that do that is worse than the unbeliever you know?
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by virginprincess(f): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
argent412:

very rude b*tch

I have told you what i want to tell you stay off my comment, try and insult zzor the way you insult me if she wouldn't give you the insult back in double fold.
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by muller101(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Says a retired commercial sex worker who is now a sex consultant. SMH.
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
I wonder what ur d.p is encouraging?
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
though you are free to believe anything,but as as far as I stick to my belief,no man other than my husband will ever have access to my body.I can't fail God and my dad no matter the temptations.
D body wey we don see finish. D pix b4 dz ond. Na so so fresh thighs we dey see
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
Sex sex sex what is so special about that thing called sex, in my own opinion sex has done more harm than good in the society in the case of unmarried people.
Explain
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
i can wear anything as long as I like it,its non of my business what goes on in your mind.Fake prince
Ok.
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by virginprincess(f): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Explain
What is there to explain, isn't obvious many people have become sex addict because of sex, many destinys has being wasted because of sex, i can still go on and on, so what is there to explain.
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
TAGM:

You have to be careful and resolute if you wanna remain a virgin till you marry.
And you need to draw closer to God and the Holy Spirit for help.
Hahaha she is a northener(muslim) so forget d God talk. Bt i knw who to call if she claims being a virgin
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
What is there to explain, isn't obvious many people have become sex addict because of sex, many destinys has being wasted because of sex, i can still go on and on, so what is there to explain.
Talking abt wasted destiny.. Why has destinies of d likes of davido with countless baby mama nt been wasted.
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Preshieben:
okay

Thank God I'm a virgin
I could swear about reading somewhere on hw u lost ur virginity 4rm riding a bicycle.

make all of una jxt dy lie
Re: See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex by virginprincess(f): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Talking abt wasted destiny.. Why has destinies of d likes of davido with countless baby mama nt been wasted.
Everybody doesn't have same destiny, beside you don't know what that guy does behind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.