Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? (6098 Views)

US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / Jonathan Backs Soludo For Anambra Guber Polls / Home | News | Jonathan Backs Push For New Revenue Formula..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by Fad3: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2011
My fellow nairalanders d man has nt yet refused 2 partake in d debate, His representative merely stated he did nt have d authority to sign n dat he wil contact his boss GEJ. Even if other aspirants reps signed d document dat does nt make it compulsory 4 oda presidential aspirants 2 attend d debate, we sh stil wait n see n nt jump into d wagon of conclusn dat GEJ is optin out 4rm d debate,
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by 9ijaMan: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2011
Fad 3:

My fellow nairalanders d man has nt yet refused 2 partake in d debate, His representative merely stated he did nt have d authority to sign n dat he wil contact his boss GEJ. Even if other aspirants reps signed d document dat does nt make it compulsory 4 oda presidential aspirants 2 attend d debate, we sh stil wait n see n nt jump into d wagon of conclusn dat GEJ is optin out 4rm d debate,

Where's your proof. You tell such a bad lie that even a new born child will be able to see through it.
Abeg go sidon!
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by Fearcom(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2011
GEJ who's been in government for 12 years with nothing to show for it?

Sorry oh! so GEJ has been in goverment THAT LONG? undecided
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by 9ijaMan: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2011
Fear.com:

Sorry oh! so GEJ has been in goverment THAT LONG?  undecided

I suppose you've just flown in from outer space!
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by recoome(m): 12:52am On Mar 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

Now that we are all aware that Jonathief and the gangs are not answerable to the people of Nigeria, the right thing to do for every sane Nigerian is to vote him out of Aso Rock and back to the creeks where he truly belongs.

[center][/center]

[center][size=30pt]VOTE Buhari/Bukare 2011[/size] for the future of our nation![/center]
                      hopeless bofoon, if we pple of d SS & SE secede, i wonda if BB would be ready to become president without oil money.
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by recoome(m): 12:52am On Mar 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

Now that we are all aware that Jonathief and the gangs are not answerable to the people of Nigeria, the right thing to do for every sane Nigerian is to vote him out of Aso Rock and back to the creeks where he truly belongs.

[center][/center]

[center][size=30pt]VOTE Buhari/Bukare 2011[/size] for the future of our nation![/center]
                      @9ijaman: u are a big disgrace to urself and this nation, u should hide your head in shame becos it is that creek and its resources that have been feeding your hungry longer throat, without that creek u would be lucky to be a groundnut farmer in zamfara but becos of our(niger-deltans) generousity u now have the arrogance to type with your leporous hands, FOOLISH MALU!!
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by 9ijaMan: 12:59am On Mar 07, 2011
recoome:

@9ijaman: u are a big disgrace to u and this nation, u should hide your head in shame becos it is that creek and its resources that have been feeding your hungry longer throat, without that creek u would be lucky to be a groundnut farmer in zamfara but becos of our(niger-deltans) u now have the arrogance to type with your leporous hands, FOOLISH MALU!!

Why all these tantrums? Wetin I do you? I guess I must have struck the right chord!
BTW I'm a gainfully employed hard working Nigerian. I cannot recollect GEJ or anyone else of the South-South region of Nigeria giving me crude oil for free. I've never even bought petrol for free. Are all those oyibo's working in the creeks of ND bringing out oil also hungry and longer throated? You surely are a big disgrace to those who laboured hard to send you to school. They surely must have thought you the right manners but you refused.
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by recoome(m): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

Why all these tantrums? Wetin I do you? I guess I must have struck the right chord!
BTW I'm a gainfully employed hard working Nigerian. I cannot recollect GEJ or anyone else of the South-South region of Nigeria giving me crude oil for free. I've never even bought petrol for free. Are all those oyibo's working in the creeks of ND bringing out oil also hungry and longer throated? You surely are a big disgrace to those who laboured hard to send you to school. They surely must have thought you the right manners but you refused.
if u were actually gainfully employed, then u should be able to make use of ur empty skull, BTW who talked about free petrol(longer throat). How can u also say he should go back 2 d creeks becos he's a niger-deltan, u beta buy some sense with ur 'gainfully employed salary. BIGOT
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by dollaflow(m): 2:41am On Mar 07, 2011
There's no need to fight here landers. PDP is nothin but a disgrace,imagin all their canditates runnin away frm debate. Akala too has joined the train. Visionless ppl, mmsshh!
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by dollaflow(m): 2:41am On Mar 07, 2011
There's no need to fight here landers. PDP is nothin but a disgrace,imagin all their canditates runnin away frm debate. Akala too has joined the train. Visionless ppl, mmsshh!
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2011
Look at all these Monkeys looking for ways for their principals that have not been able to conduct themselves in a civilised manner when the issue comes to GEJ.Instead of them getting busy going from doors to doors,state to state campaigning,they are looking for a short cut to bring all their fustration to bare on a national television.Even take a look at the newspaper reporting this story,DAILY TRUST!!! a bloody religious and ethnic newspaper whose antecedent the most unsuspecting Nigerians know.To debate na by force?What are all the political parties scared of,if GEJ decide not to debate,let them take advantage of that and go there and floor him,abi?Must he be there? that shows he is the only credible candidate that can be taken seriously,thus his absence in the debate would make a mockery of the CLOWNS lining up as Presidential candidate.Doyin okupe said he can not sign a MOU unless he gets back to his principal and DAILY TRUST decided to give it their own meaning and all the DICTATOR's and FAKE PASTOR 's TOWNCRIERS are here making noise as if that is the only hope for their principal to get into office.Okay GEJ will not come out for any debate,let the DICTATOR/FAKE PASTOR and their TOWNCRIERS go hang transformer!!!
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by 9ijaMan: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2011
recoome:

if u were actually gainfully employed, then u should be able to make use of your empty skull, BTW who talked about free petrol(longer throat). How can u also say he should go back 2 d creeks becos he's a niger-deltan, u beta buy some sense with your 'gainfully employed salary. BIGOT
As you can see, I am using my hard earned salary to develop my brain! Unfortunately the same cannot be said for you, since you are jobless and the best you can do is to continue to blab online on issues you are completely ignorant about. Go find yourself a good job first, then comeback here to learn how well you can spend the money to improve you mental capabilities. BTW snce you live beside a well head, you may find it very easy to get a job o!
Hopeless Arrow!
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by shadowmay(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2011
well belive it or not 50% of the ppl would still vote GEJ in the april elections. check it out here--> www.asktheweber.com
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by sirabbey(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2011
Just a week ago, German defence minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg (hitherto, a possible candidate for chancellorship) was forced to resign because his University thesis was found to have been plagiarized and he was also stripped of his Ph.D. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/02/world/europe/02germany.html?_r=1, [/b] http://www.hnn.us/articles/137085.html[/b]  If GEJ abysmal performance in the media since coming to power is anything to go by, it is time somebody investigate how he come about his Ph.D. Truth must be told, GEJ despite boasting of being the most educated Nigerian President till date at every given opportunity has done or said nothing to justify that claim, Now he is purported as trying to evade a presidential debate for fear of yet another poor performance which is unthinkable and unforgivable in saner climes.
The question now, is GEJ an academic fraud a [b]P[/b]honey [b]H[/b]older of [b]D[/b]iploma or a true Doctor of Philosophy?.
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by leleri: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2011
like father like son ,Akala does not want to be part of the debate in Oyo State , shameless people in People destructive party, they have no plan for this country
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mr Goodluck is running scared,i thought a phd holder will be jumping at such an opportunity.
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by babytoun: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

As you can see, I am using my hard earned salary to develop my brain! Unfortunately the same cannot be said for you, since you are jobless and the best you can do is to continue to blab online on issues you are completely ignorant about. Go find yourself a good job first, then comeback here to learn how well you can spend the money to improve you mental capabilities. BTW snce you live beside a well head, you may find it very easy to get a job o!
Hopeless Arrow!

If you were as smart as one would expect, you would have known that every sector of the economy is impacted by the oil sales from the creeks. Even an SS1 student i secondary school knows that the country(and the different sectors) depend wholly on the Niger delta oil, or do you need further explanations? quit this arrongant "i am gainfully employed " talk. if the oil revenue stops that sector of the economy where you work is likely to go down.
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by 9ijaMan: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
babytoun:

If you were as smart as one would expect, you would have known that every sector of the economy is impacted by the oil sales from the creeks. Even an SS1 student  i secondary school knows that the country(and the different sectors) depend wholly on the Niger delta oil, or do you need further explanations? quit this arrongant "i am gainfully employed " talk. if the oil revenue stops that sector of the economy where you work is likely to go down.

The problem with your likes is that you don't think through your comments before hitting the reply button. I suppose when the oil dries up everyone in the country will summarily die, going by you myopic assertion!
Ghana didn't have oil to rely on until recently, yet they are ahead of us. South Africa has little or no oil (produces less than 10% of Nigeria's oil output), yet we not near them. Egypt produces less than 25% of Nigeria's oil and they are light years ahead of us. In fact Egypt makes more revenue from tourism than what Nigeria makes from oil. Rwanda has no oil, yet their people are enjoying today coming off the pains of genocide. The list is endless.

Note that all countries mentioned are in Africa. It's intellectually lazy ones like you who think Nigeria can't survive without oil.

By the way, the Telecomms sector does not need petrodollars to survive. Always ensure you think b4 you act!
In case e dey pain you, I'm fully employed far and beyond what you can imagine. I do not need to rely on the oil from ND b4 I can put 3 square meal on the table for my family and friends inclusive!
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by babytoun: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

The problem with your likes is that you don't think through your comments before hitting the reply button. I suppose when the oil dries up everyone in the country will summarily die, going by you myopic assertion!
Ghana didn't have oil to rely on until recently, yet they are ahead of us. South Africa has little or no oil (produces less than 10% of Nigeria's oil output), yet we not near them. Egypt produces less than 25% of Nigeria's oil and they are light years ahead of us. In fact Egypt makes more revenue from tourism than what Nigeria makes from oil. Rwanda has no oil, yet their people are enjoying today coming off the pains of genocide. The list is endless.

Note that all countries mentioned are in Africa. It's intellectually lazy ones like you who think Nigeria can't survive without oil.

[b]By the way, the Telecomms sector does not need petrodollars to survive. Always ensure you think b4 you act![/b]In case e dey pain you, I'm fully employed far and beyond what you can imagine. I do not need to rely on the oil from ND b4 I can put 3 square meal on the table for my family and friends inclusive!

You see your problem? Do you at all know the chain of events that lead to an individual having his disposable income? So becuase you work in one of the TELCOs you dont need oil. Bushman. Minimum wage, private sector performance et al. depend on favourable oil prices.

You were mentioning Ghana and other countries that dont have oil. If you were smart enough to read my post I said "The structure of the Nigerian Economy as is" You need lenses or something? If the oil prices go down or dries up, govt will have little money to spend, individuals will have little or no money to spend and the telephone calls will dry up, then you wil start looking for your "babalawo" to secure your job. OLODO.
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by 9ijaMan: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
babytoun:

You see your problem? Do you at all know the  chain of events that lead to an individual having  his disposable income? So becuase you work in one of the TELCOs you dont need oil. Bushman. Minimum wage, private sector performance et al. depend on favourable oil prices.

You were mentioning Ghana and other countries that dont have oil. If you were smart enough to read my post I said "The structure of the Nigerian Economy as is" You need lenses or something? If the oil prices go down or dries up, govt will have little money to spend, individuals will have little or no money to spend and the telephone calls will dry up, then you wil start looking for your "babalawo" to secure your job. OLODO.
Sisy Toun. . .you are too troublesome o! Apparently your teachers didn't teach you the basics of economics properly. Why expose your abysmal level of ignorance. So if Government no spend money, private sector go dry up! What a warped way of reasoning. It because of lazy twats like you who are over dependent on oil that Nigeria remains stagnant. I mentioned telecomms just to give you an example and if you peanut sized brain cannot reason beyond the reach of your nose, that aint my problem o!

Lazy minds like your are often too timid and intellectually challenged to think out of the box. In your world, once government stops spending, everyone would die abi! I seriously pity you o!
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by babytoun: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^

For want of what to say you just keep jumping from pillar to post.  YOU said "By the way, the Telecomms sector does not need petrodollars to survive." And I said you are wrong , that with the present structure of our economy petrodollars will affect telecoms at least on the demand side. You earlier jumped to countries like Ghana that only recently found oil and i said fine, their econnomy for now is not structured around oil, some years ago , our economy was not around oil too, but at present oil affects mosts things either on the demand side or supply side. For you info this is just SSCE economics hence it beats me why  someone who spams NL with posts on every thread is finding it TOO difficult to comprehend.

Now will you be kind enough to say the sector of the economy where you are employed? OLODO
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by 9ijaMan: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2011
babytoun:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

For want of what to say you just keep jumping from pillar to post.  YOU said "By the way, the Telecomms sector does not need petrodollars to survive." And I said you are wrong , that with the present structure of our economy petrodollars will affect telecoms at least on the demand side. You earlier jumped to countries like Ghana that only recently found oil and i said fine, their econnomy for now is not structured around oil, some years ago , our economy was not around oil too, but at present oil affects mosts things either on the demand side or supply side. For you info this is just SSCE economics hence it beats me why  someone who spams NL with posts on every thread is  finding  it TOO difficult to comprehend.

Now will you be kind enough to say the sector of the economy where you are employed? OLODO

Toun! Toun!! Toun!!!
Emelo ni mo pe e! Our economy need not depend on Oil if your likes get your azzes up and make meaningful use of their time. Na ya mate be the guy wey start this web site o! It's what your government wants you to believe that you cannot do wthout oil and I pointed out some examples to you, yet you keep arguing blindly about Nigerian economy revolving about oil.

I will state it clearly again, Petrodollars has little or no effect on telecomms. If government stops spending, the likes of MTN, GLO, Etisalat and Zain (I don forget the new name) would certainly not close shop. If those countries I mentioned are able to survive without oil, I'll bet we'll do a lot better.

As per your last question, I'm outside 9ja but with a couple of business interests back home which includes: Property, Agriculture, Transportation and Advertising biz, all on a relatively small scale but big enough to keep me afloat. My 9 to 5 though is in the E&P sector some 6000+km from 9ja.
Re: President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? by asante2: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
N5000 for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.
[/b]

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be [b]sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

N5000/piece.Last price, No negotiation
His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real capacity.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pdp Accuses Cpc Of Inciting Nigerians / APGA's Founding Chairman Chekwas Okorie Dumps And Forms UPGA / I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.