Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries (34058 Views)

ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? / FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / Undergraduates Allege Extortion By Lecturers On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by bluefilm: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sai Baba!!!

ASUU can jump into Lake Chad for all I care.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by zigirl56(f): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
I pity all these students supporting the president over this nonsense idea
The politicians that are corrupt, what measures has he taken? ASUU might have their own shortcomings but let's see how many times ASUU have to go on strike before the government will agree to fix our universities n release money for a better studies
Universities are autonomous body and thereby the president is not even suppose to meddle into their matters but rather to focus on how they'll improve our educational systems

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by blowjohn(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Miracle2020:
you can have million ways of getting money but not from the same government.
I can't imagine someone supporting a Nigerian being paid by more than three 3 different universities own by the same government while some graduates are looking for one job since the year 2000.
Tomorrow people like you will be crying " there is no job"

How many graduates are taking up jobs as lecturers?
Graduates that cant even explain topics that were taught while in school?
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by REALretep(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Your likes and shares don balance cheesycheesy
Shares don pass oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Jman06(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
zigirl56:
I pity all these students supporting the president over this nonsense idea
The politicians that are corrupt, what measures has he taken? ASUU might have their own shortcomings but let's see how many times ASUU have to go on strike before the government will agree to fix our universities n release money for a better studies
Universities are autonomous body and thereby the president is not even suppose to meddle into their matters but rather to focus on how they'll improve our educational systems
How can the government focus on improving education without meddling into the affairs of the universities Maybe you want government to just be sending money to the universities without checking the excesses of the university managers Does that sound reasonable to you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by dublinkmy6: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
NiajaXionist:
This government doesn't value education at all. Soon they will spoil the University system in order to pave way for the fortification of private universities owned by them and their friends. Those of us old enough can vividly remember those days when we don't have anything called private primary or secondary school. We only have public schools equipped with world class teaching facilities and staff. Gradually they start to open private schools and they divert government facilities to those schools in similar manner doctors did to our hospitals when they begin to open private clinics. I'm 100% sure they are planning to repeat the same thing to the only/remaining functional educational system in the country. The stupid ones going against ASUU should continue, your kids are those to suffer. My advice to the current students in the universities is, they should rally behind ASUU to force the government bring an end to the strike. Double check and see the reason ASUU are on strike. You people are been brainwashed to believe that they are only after IPPIS or salary. It's unfortunate the country is in the hands of smart and dubious people that can frame anybody that goes against them. I have made serious mistake for supporting this APC government. I regretted it and I'm sorry to all those that i offended those days i was a blind follower of APC.

All of una go get sense las las.
Meanwhile, ASUU should better read their master's body language/odour and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

This guy Buhari is fvcking hardcore

Two modafvcking Elephant in a fight the grass might suffer but the outcome would strengthen the soil and shape the landscape

The options for ASUU are;

*Give Your BVN , Employment contract letter and biodata to IPPS Auditor General's/ Finance Ministry's office

* Close the school and strike for 600 years as if Buhari gives a fvck

Chai

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by joelsteron: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
two software programs fight, IPPIS Vs UTAS
IPPIS wants to fight corruption, UTAS demands for transparency. who should we believe? students over to you
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Positiveme2020:

You are very right, this is there game to cover up .
Please name the university let's know them.
This also happened in Desopadec in Delta Sate, year 2010.
I can't do it here because of legal reason. Corruption is only corruption to many ppl when it's not in their favour, many ppl here are aware of it.
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
flyingpig:
This is embarrassing. Do you see this strike coming to an end soon?
I dnt see it ending soon, so sad!
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Favemmzar200(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
REALretep:
Shares don pass oo
You are right
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
pls, I wan ask. apart from Nigeria, which other country dey get this kind of issues for educational sector?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by MoIbrahim: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Why is ASUU proving difficult to break? this whole strike saga is just because of their selfish interest, they are only interested in collecting multiple salaries, kudos to federal government
If you have a lecturer in your family ask him/her what has become of their salary after the so called IPPIS, courtesy. Come back here and give us feedback.
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
duduade:

Call those Universities out
Bro, if not because I'm insecured I've a lot of secrets that Nigerians need to know abt job racketeering. From universities, Poly, FCEs, MDAs. Very painful, if u've money and link offer is assured. We really need to know that Politicians are not the only criminals in Nigeria. Those govt employees who mislead every administration that come to power are the biggest headache. FG PS are richer than most ministers and Senators. There was a time OBJ said he knew PS who have more than 200 houses in Abuja talkless of other assets and money. Civil servants teach amateur polithiefians how to thief.
This nation is really enduring serial gang rape!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by MoIbrahim: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
updatechange:
Not bad, hope he will replicate same in all the MDAs
Abi o. Including nnpc, cbn and firs
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by bergs2: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
omooba969:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI abeg ooo have mercy on our perverted university lecturers o.

God no go shame us - enúgbe gan o! grin

I baffle the way we bare our minds on platforms like this one.
If ur lecturers are perverts, pls do not generalize that as a common sight in all the universities in the nation.
If they are perverts as u alleged, then they'd also produce perverts and mind u, u are their products.
Smh!
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by 9jatriot(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
They should rally behind what only ASSU will benefit?
Those kids are at home, their parents and sponsors are not getting younger, employees want 5 years experience with age below 25yrs and you say those students should rally behind the selfish lecturers who want to dictate to their employee how they should be paid. This is not even a case of being owed salary. Na wa.
NiajaXionist:
This government doesn't value education at all. Soon they will spoil the University system in order to pave way for the fortification of private universities owned by them and their friends. Those of us old enough can vividly remember those days when we don't have anything called private primary or secondary school. We only have public schools equipped with world class teaching facilities and staff. Gradually they start to open private schools and they divert government facilities to those schools in similar manner doctors did to our hospitals when they begin to open private clinics. I'm 100% sure they are planning to repeat the same thing to the only/remaining functional educational system in the country. The stupid ones going against ASUU should continue, your kids are those to suffer. My advice to the current students in the universities is, they should rally behind ASUU to force the government bring an end to the strike. Double check and see the reason ASUU are on strike. You people are been brainwashed to believe that they are only after IPPIS or salary. It's unfortunate the country is in the hands of smart and dubious people that can frame anybody that goes against them. I have made serious mistake for supporting this APC government. I regretted it and I'm sorry to all those that i offended those days i was a blind follower of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Petersamuel8(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
MoIbrahim:

If you have a lecturer in your family ask him/her what has become of their salary after the so called IPPIS, courtesy. Come back here and give us feedback.
Oga ASUU aren't the only ones on IPPIS, I have relatives currently on the scheme, at first there will be some sort of hiccups which with time will be rectify

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Biodun556(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kobicove:
Good move, they need to weed out ghost workers! undecided

That's the major concern of the president. The minister insinuated that the larger part of money budgeted for education is used to pay just 10, 000 professors. Who are the professors collecting this money.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by NextBuhari: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
samuelpeters:

Every sane nigerian knows both FG and ASUU are not sincere. No matter how we want to sugar coat it, education is expensive!
If we want a standard university education then fees will go up simple.
Now tell me, what is/are the MAIN reason(s) why you feel ASUU shouldn't join IPPIS.
Also, what do you think is the solution
Lastly, ASUU call themselves union of intellectuals, is it that they cannot brainstorm and look for other means to hold FG by the ball other than Strike?
Once i see ASUU in the news, its either they are starting or Calling off strike.
Can you suggest an alternative strategy other than strikes?
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by loko50(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Coronabirus:
I know Universities that recruited more than 500 personnel to cover ghost workers they've been receiving their salary. Some surreptitiously looked for ppl & sell them the offers at cheap cost all to cover what FG allegedly uncovered.
The tactic now is, they want to prolong the strike so that all newly recruited staffs employed to replace the ghost workers can meet the minimum of 6 months bank account statement required to be enrolled in IPPIS to avoid embarrassment.
I wish our journalists are so patriotic & well trained to do some Investigative Journalism about this evil selfish acts happening in Universities.
Only God can save this nation because this strike is only targeting the replaced ghost workers BBat the detriment of students education.

Where those recruited academic or non academic staff?
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
I stand firmly with Mr President

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by loko50(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
9jatriot:
They should rally behind what only ASSU will benefit?
Those kids are at home, their parents and sponsors are not getting younger, employees want 5 years experience with age below 25yrs and you say those students should rally behind the selfish lecturers who want to dictate to their employee how they should be paid. This is not even a case of being owed salary. Na wa.

Do you think ASUU members don't have children and relatives as students of public universities?
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by loko50(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
bergs2:

If ur lecturers are perverts, pls do not generalize that as a common sight in all the universities in the nation.
If they are perverts as u alleged, then they'd also produce perverts and mind u, u are their products.
Smh!

The guy writes like a pervert. Don't waste you time on online noise makers

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Holyprophet121(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hahaha chaii
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Miracle2020: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
blowjohn:

How many graduates are taking up jobs as lecturers?
Graduates that cant even explain topics that were taught while in school?
not all sir
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by omooba969(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
bergs2:

Smh!

Asides the fvckn perverts who parade themselves as university lecturers, most of their colleagues who know what's going on but choose to be quiet about it are equally complicit.

So oga lecturer, abeg write me another epistle of defense ....PERV!

Yeye dey smell. angry
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by Olude193: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Biodun556:

That's the major concern of the president. The minister insinuated that the larger part of money budgeted for education is used to pay just 10, 000 professors. Who are the professors collecting this money.

Please that number he said is fake
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by lamentor78(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
It serves ASUU right when they were rigging election in 2019 they don't know that , when they supposed strike to drive home their demands before election their leaders compromised , set of mediocre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by bioman: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
It's obvious most people on this forum knows nothing about ASUU struggles. IPPIS is just a diversion from the real thing.
Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by donMIG(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fvcktard ASUU
Una for just agree oo
Coz na so some useless lectures get AP wit different universities them go come dei rush us! Them no dei do dia work well
The youths need jobs too
Useless cVnts ASUU angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Only University Lecturers On IPPIS Would Get Salaries by malikombi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Why is ASUU proving difficult to break? this whole strike saga is just because of their selfish interest, they are only interested in collecting multiple salaries, kudos to federal government
Can you please highlight the selfish interest and tell us how this whole agitation is for our personal purse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Study Law In Nigeria / KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student / Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.