Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? (1593 Views)

What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / When You Have An Over Possessive Mother What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Elsafema: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2011
If your wife slap your mother what will you do?
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by fstranger3(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2011
I will slap my wife's mother
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2011
Elsafema:

same old thread, why re cycle ?

check under family you will definately find the thread
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Ekpoma1: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2011
I will send her packagin(divorce her straight away). I dnt want 2 knw if my mum slap her 1st or not.
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Arosa(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2011
If my wife slap my mother I will give her a medal. for bravery undecided You don see my mama? she be giant. shocked
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Omolola1(f): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2011
sticks out tongue
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by fstranger3(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2011
Omolola1:

sticks out tongue

Sticks out di-ck
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Omolola1(f): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2011
it looks worn out, duh!!!
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by fstranger3(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2011
Omolola kneels down
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Omolola1(f): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2011
fstranger postrates
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by fstranger3(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2011
Omolola1:

fstranger postrates

Very nice

Omolola prostrates on top Fstranger
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Omolola1(f): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2011
If my husband slaps my father, i will cut out his pencil
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Beync(f): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2011
Elsafema:

Did she do it?
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2011
BEFORE JAYBEE LOCKS THIS DUPLICATE THREAD grin grin

I shall leave my valued mark! wink grin

If my husband slapped my dad (r.i.p), if he were still alive, I wouldn't have to do a thing. . .
except buy a black dress! grin grin
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Mygoldie(f): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2011
I will slap,the man angry
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
Ditto^^^^
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Mygoldie(f): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2011
Afumu biko angry ^^
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 12:32am On Mar 05, 2011
Lawd! What did I do sis? All I did was AGREED WITH YOU! Goodness! Fine! (stomping off and throwing fufu at Mygoldie's name tag) angry angry angry angry
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Areaboy2(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2011
lol, of all things to throw, its fufu? lol, can i join in the throwing session? tongue
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Mygoldie(f): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2011
''Kisses Mr Chima''  kiss kiss
and whispers to his ears'' sweetie,take me to your wonderland'' kiss kiss kiss

@OP,i will slap the Area-boy angry
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 12:37am On Mar 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

''Kisses Mr Chima''  kiss kiss
and whispers to his ears'' sweetie,take me to your wonderland'' kiss kiss kiss

@OP,i will slap the Area-boy angry
[size=22pt]MURDER![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry

(singing "I am gon whoop me some arse toniiiiight"wink
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Areaboy2(m): 12:39am On Mar 05, 2011
OMG! what have i done?

area boy nor dey do good thing for your area? angry
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Mygoldie(f): 12:42am On Mar 05, 2011
Area_boy:

OMG! what have i done?

area boy nor dey do good thing for your area?  angry

You wan go join Mrs chima to do the fufu parade for my white buba shirt abi? angry

Mrs, Chima:

[size=22pt]MURDER![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry

(singing "I am gon whoop me some arse toniiiiight"wink

''Pull Mrs chima by the hair,and drags her to Maury's show,for stealing Mr chima from Mygoldie.

@OP,like i said before,i will slap the guy.do i have to repeat myself?
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2011
(flying in slealth bomber to whoop some arse in Uk) THAT MY INHOUSE MEAT! angry I have signed my name on the signature part of the CONDO. I be damn if I let anybody remove my signature. I have perfected some moves in that honor!

(singing DMX's I am gonna act a fool up in here)
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Areaboy2(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2011
i never used to like Mrs Chima, but I still couldnt find out what exaclty i dont like about her, so I simply drop all sentiments and join her throw fufu at my next target.  tongue

area_boys nor dey get work u know na
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Mygoldie(f): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2011
Ringing my guy Gaddafi to kidnap Mr chima from the USA. tongue

@OP,i will smack his head,in return. angry
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2011
Area_boy:

i never used to like Mrs Chima, but I still couldnt find out what exaclty i dont like about her, so I simply drop all sentiments and join her throw fufu at my next target.  tongue

area_boys nor dey get work u know na

Most people don't like TRUTH SAYERS. Join the line and take a number.
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Mygoldie(f): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2011
Area boy,so i be your next target abi?

Your own don set,for this NL. angry angry

@OP, i will punch his head,for behaving like Area-boy angry
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Mygoldie(f): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Most people don't like TRUTH SAYERS. Join the line and take a number.

those sort of people are vulnerable cowards.I'd say(those who don't like Mygoldie,just cause she's brutally blunt, can go on and dive shi t,for all i care)mtcheww cool cool

@OP,give him upper-cut for disgracing the family. angry angry
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Areaboy2(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2011
lol,  how my own don set? na me be the don 1 for this place  angry

Madam chima that fufu is not doing the trick,  have anything else to throw?

@op thats a tough one whoever did the first slapping is at fault. wife slap momsy, wife is at fault, momsy slap wife, momsy is at fault. consequences will be severe  cheesy

[size=5pt]una wan put me for trouble. [/size]
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

those sort of people are vulnerable cowards.I'd say(those who don't like Mygoldie,just cause she's brutally blunt, can go on and dive shi t,for all i care)mtcheww cool cool

@OP,give him upper-cut for disgracing the family. angry angry

I find that people who have issues with self reflection often time have issues with those who can self reflects and accept reality for what it is.

OP, would you be able to self reflect if your spouse hit your mother?
Re: If Your Wife Slap Your Mother What Will You Do? by Mygoldie(f): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2011
Areaboy,who make you the Don,for where them 190 dey?? angry angry angry

@OP,slapping is not good oh.take note undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention All Male Groupies ~ / What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? / Between A Male Virgin And Female Virgin @20 Which Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.