Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (78352 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by DoubleEngine007: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not
As if SARS people are better than the Yahoo boys. They share the money together, if you do not know.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by SmartPolician: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not

Please read what I posted elsewhere

Believe it or not, SARS personnel can never be a threat to Yahoo boys. When they establish that someone is into online fraud, they will ask for their share of the money - something that Yahoo boys gladly pay to regain their freedom.

The problem now is that they assume that every neatly dressed young person is into fraud. They end up harassing, threatening and intimating you just to instill fear in you.

In the end, some of them will ask you to settle them or they will kill, plant a gun on you and tag you a criminal. Yes, they will tell you that nothing will happen.

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Hedonisco: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
It is truly sad and a reflection of how disorganised things are in Nigeria that a discussion about the excesses of 's Special Anti ROBBERY Squad is somehow deflected to focus on perceived Internet fraudsters.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You're a bastard too.
may the Lord forgive you for calling his creations bad names repent your evil deeds now before it too late and give y life to Christ

JESUS IS LORD
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by CAPSLOCKED: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

AZUBUIKE I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU TO NOT BE ONE OF THE SMARTEST ONES IN YOUR FAMILY. BUT SOMETIMES, TRY TO HIDE YOUR FACE INSTEAD OF BROADCAST YOUR IGNORANCE.

5 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Starzo: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Who dey pay 50k for these things
adewumiopeyemi:
Everything don scatter
Why wount they talk there mouth don open
Charging them 50k per night
As if if there pu..y na gold
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Farki: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chai these fools will now be used as ammunition to derail the movement. angry
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Kingchuksero: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
These fools want to sabotage the efforts of other well meaning Nigerians protesting against the oppression, extortion and brutality of these criminals called SARS. Who even allowed these fools join the genuine protest?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
You can see that some mischievous persons are somewhere in the background looking to turn such a noble movement into a joke.

Protesters such as these must never be given any sort of publicity because that would amount to sending the wrong message across.

Nigerians should be wise and see that some bad guys are trying to infiltrate the movement.

From now on, please focus on only genuine agitators. Do not be fooled by their antics.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Aboks(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
So Igbos too are not into prostitution abi

All those dirty girls wey dey tie one wrapper for two weeks

I no call any tribe o if u know u know
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by naitea12: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Join the trending online business in the internet today and start making money. 100% Legit! DISCOVER this business I’m currently doing every day that gives me atleast ₦21,000 weekly using phone and working from home legitimately. Check my Signature for more details
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by ThatFairGuy1: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is what we're saying
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Deejay1000(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Divide and conquer tactics
Fake news!!!!!
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by odinga1of: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Trash talk. What about Yahoo Politicians?
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Black052(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

Mumu.

Because those criminals have not harrassed you before, na why you dey open mouth.
na u be mumu dongoshi
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by AroleOduduwa2: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Made up story, the Nigeria government are hell bent on rubbishing this movement, sars are anti robbery unit not fraud unit of the police. Our media are the main reason Nigeria as a country has failed, imagine the kind of rubbish they are dishing out since this movement started
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by samsard(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
You mean every freelancer and remote worker who easily falls victim to SARS is a Yahoo boy? You sound like shit.
Ignorant people like you are the ones in SARS harassing people.
Even if the police needs to fight fraud, why not do it within the law like every other sane nation?
Whether or not you're a fraudster, SARS are not interested in fighting crime, their aim is the illegal bail money which goes in their pockets

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by ThatFairGuy1: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Aboks:

All those dirty girls wey dey tie one wrapper for two weeks

I no call any tribe o if u know u know
You mean like this hoe from Enugu

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Goalnaldo(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
These people have been paid to sabotage the purpose of the protests. Even some Twitter influencers said they were offered money to stop the awareness.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by TA4TA4: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaZa4Xxbs5k

The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the Ondo governorship election, Eyitayo Jegede, has said that the only challenge of the ongoing governorship election is the card reader machines faltering during the exercise.

The candidate spoke after casting his vote at his unit, Sacred Heart Primary School Unit 09, Ward 02, in Akure South Local Government Area.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Teacher1776:
A responsible police force can function to put an end to Yahoo boys without itself being a nuisance.
Things must be done in a civilised manner. In the modern world fraudsters are not detected by randomly harrasing every young man found with a mobile phone.
Here, SARS abandoned the real task of fighting crime and ended up being Robbers themselves. That is the SARS that must be ended.

cool
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Teacher1776:
A responsible police force can function to put an end to Yahoo boys without itself being a nuisance.
Things must be done in a civilised manner. In the modern world fraudsters are not detected by randomly harrasing every young man found with a mobile phone.
Here, SARS abandoned the real task of fighting crime and ended up being Robbers themselves. That is the SARS that must be ended.

Here's what I posted elsewhere

You see, crime pattern has changed. Instead, people no longer carry guns to violently attack others using internet-enabled devices.

People scam people in their homes.

If we are serious about reducing crime in this country, an intelligence-gathering unit should be set up in the police force to work like the DSS.

Visit clubs, joints, markets and other public places to gather intelligence.

Build trust with the members of the public so they can share information about flamboyant people who have no known means of livelihood.

Of course, the unit can always bust into such people's houses with arrest warrants.

Strengthen laws on fraud and corruption among politicans.

Once again, the only people who still use AK-47 to block expressways, attack banks and rob residents are the few unintelligent ones.

Crime is seamless these days, and it happens mostly online. SARS has become almost useless because they don't operate with IT-driven intelligence.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Opus85(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
End SARS has nothing to do with yahoo boys. She is just talking in the nonsense she knows as an illiterate person that doesn't know the course for the end SARS.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Essence20(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol...
police brutality affect everyone one way or the other.
We must all lend our voices to this campaign.
#Endsars now
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Voy:
Dis gurls shld better be protesting for the rituals most of these yahoo boiz use em for shocked

i will pay not to have anything to do with that gal . she is indeed ugly
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Until they kill you or your pikin

You will get sense then
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by FILEBE(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Yes you are right but it isn't enough to look the other way? Those sars guys are just uncouth and unprofessional. They attact anyone without evidence and extort. If they had been doing their job well... we wouldn't have gotten to this. Are we protesting. " end efcc" ? We can't.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Tillatalk: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
until someone closer to you jam dem you will truly understand what you just wrote now
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Aboks(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You mean like this hoe from Enugu

na u sabi me i no call any tribe o

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
The entire country is rotten inside out.

Endsars is not what Nigeria needs, it needs a proper re orientation of it's citizens.

I think starting with the provision of a living wage will solve most of the societal issues, the survival mode has turned most into animals.

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Sulogy2255: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
everyone is welcome to the #endsars
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by benqo01(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hahahhaa very funny...Sarz don suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.