Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,404 members, 7,843,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1385039 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fabulousmom: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2014
hardeymijuh:

@vivianobas,

Really good to have you back on the trend, reading your messages brought back smiles and good memories ...the luvly times, the war times and the silent times...

Fabulousmum, Mrs Bee, nikkygal, papadebaby et al.....You have all been a source of blessing to this trend...cant wait to see this trend hit page 150 ...200...350...lol

@hardeymijuh,

It is really good to hear from you. This thread has been growing impressively. The family bond is still intact. I have been silently following the thread. How have you been, dear hardemijuh? How is your family too?

@mama jeff,

My very own Vivian Obas, how are you doing? Good to have you back here. Your valuable posts are much required. How is my baby doing? Look forward to hearing your voice again.

@uchetobi,

How have you been? I've missed hearing from you too? How is our baby?

@thababe,

You're a jewel that I have missed hearing from too. How have you been?

@oawele,

Father of MIHS, father of twins, how are you doing, my dear baba Ibeji? You just run commot. I no even see your brake light again. How is your wife? How are the twins too?

@mrs bee,

You must have fully adjusted to the Nigerian weather by now. How is our baby Ademurewa?

@blesyn,

How are you doing? Are you still in Phoenix?
Miss hearing from you.

@MummyMo,

My very own MummyMo, I hope your bags are fully packed for your return to Nigeria? Looking forward to welcoming you back.

@Nita,

I should not even ask how you are doing, because I know you are really enjoying your stay in Phoenix. I await the good news of the arrival of your baby.

@whole79,

I hail you o. Thank you for pushing me back to Nairaland. Lol

@ all,

If I continue mentioning all the beautiful names of our beautiful people with beautiful personalities, I'll surely exhaust about 5 pages. Lol. So, at this junction, I hail all of una. You are a family that I'm so glad I belong to. Love you all.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by JustDiapers: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2014
prettymum: Hello People,

I am planning to travel to the US sometime this year. I will be about 33wks then.
I have my visa( which was given to myself and my family)but in the process of interview we were asked if we have a plan of giving birth in the state but we said no.

here are my concerns:

What If they ask me at the immigration why am in the US.
What is the best response.
Do I go with my 18 month old child to avoid any suspicion
Do I make some hospital payment before I go or I hold some cash?

I believ

I kindly await your response

What If they ask me at the immigration why am in the US
What is the best response...Quite tricky!however,i think you should read the entire thread to get different feelers and then make your decision.there is no one right answer to your question
Do I go with my 18 month old child to avoid any suspicion....if your 18 month old is a US citizen,that will bring and not avoid suspicion
..Hold cash..paying hospital makes no difference to homeland security
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2014
fabulousmom:

@uchetobi,

How have you been? I've missed hearing from you too? How is out baby?.

Hey darl, I'm fine, thanks. Hardly come on line again. Have my hands full with work and baby.

Hope you are fine too?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fabulousmom: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2014
fabulousmom:

@Nita,

I should not even ask how you are doing, because I know you are really enjoying your stay in Phoenix. I await the good news of the arrival of your baby.

House,

Join me as I welcome Nita's baby, baby Oghinan. He's so cute! Congrats Nita darling. Just when I was expecting the good news! Hurray!

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by hopefulme: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2014
fabulousmom:

House,

Join me as I welcome Nita's baby, baby Oghinan. He's so cute! Congrats Nita darling. Just when I was expecting the good news! Hurray!

The king has arrived......yipeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats Nita!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mamacajah: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
congrats Nita! he looks lovely.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Abeg all these cheap fares are breaking my heart ooo! Can I cancel my flight? Aw much will I lose? 171k compared to 392k! Abeg aw much to cancel n book anoda joor! Dats double ooo! I'm not smiling at all! cry

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Nita. Congrats for God's beauty.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by CYAD: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello people, pls. Does anyone know a cheap and cost of given birth in any hospital in Louisiana precisely in Natchitoches city. Any idea in the house? Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by AyaSho(f): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats Nita, so happy for you. Was still admiring your Dp this morning.
May the good Lord keep and uphold him.
May he0be great among his peers and his generation.
God bless you darling.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Awwwwwwww! He's so lovely
fabulousmom:
House,
kiss kiss kiss. Congratulations Nita. May God keep and guide him.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kason4u(f): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Fabmoms, Just joined this forum and I'm so excited to be here. The ideas, xperience shared on this thread is encouraging. Thanks a lot wonderful people.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by prettymum(f): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
JustDiapers:

What If they ask me at the immigration why am in the US
What is the best response...Quite tricky!however,i think you should read the entire thread to get different feelers and then make your decision.there is no one right answer to your question
Do I go with my 18 month old child to avoid any suspicion....if your 18 month old is a US citizen,that will bring and not avoid suspicion
..Hold cash..paying hospital makes no difference to homeland security

thanks for your response... my dear I have gone through the trend did not get something similar.

no my child is not a USA citizen.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nita2013: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fank u so much Fabulousmum. U av been a great friend. Thanks to u all mamas and mamas to be.

My labour was a wonderful experience with exceptional services from d MIHS team of doctors and nurses that were on duty when I gave birth. I was 41weeks and had very low amniotic fluid so they refused me goin home after my antenatal yesterday. They had to induce me to bring baby out but everything was awesome as God was with me all tru. Baby came at 10:06pm weighing 3.6kg and measuring 53cm (21 inches.) this is what every woman should experience as it is a thing of joy that cannot be described.

We shall all continue to testify in Jesus name.
For d remaining that r pregnant, ur delivery shall be stress free in Jesus name. Ur enemies wud be asleep when ur baby's delivery wud take place in Jesus name.
For those trying to conceive, d bible said d fruit of d womb is a woman's reward so that one is settled in Jesus name. God will grant us all comin journey mercies and journey mercies going back too.

I am here incase anyone has any questions.
Cheers

quote author=fabulous mom]

House,

Join me as I welcome Nita's baby, baby Oghinan. He's so cute! Congrats Nita darling. Just when I was expecting the good news! Hurray![/quote]

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nita2013: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hopeful me u r really in d spirit as one of his native names and first name means a king. Thanks dear

hopefulme:

The king has arrived......yipeeeeeeeeee
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nita2013: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amen

IyawoToBe: Awwwwwwww! He's so lovely kiss kiss kiss. Congratulations Nita. May God keep and guide him.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nita2013: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amen.....

AyaSho: Congrats Nita, so happy for you. Was still admiring your Dp this morning.
May the good Lord keep and uphold him.
May he0be great among his peers and his generation.
God bless you darling.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nita2013: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fanks dear

Freshface: Congrats Nita!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Big big congratulations Nita2013! Thank God for His mercies! Kisses to your boy.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Ayosmum: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amen Nita, we all tap into this testimony. Congrats.

Nita2013: Fank u so much Fabulousmum. U av been a great friend. Thanks to u all mamas and mamas to be.

My labour was a wonderful experience with exceptional services from d MIHS team of doctors and nurses that were on duty when I gave birth. I was 41weeks and had very low amniotic fluid so they refused me goin home after my antenatal yesterday. They had to induce me to bring baby out but everything was awesome as God was with me all tru. Baby came at 10:06pm weighing 3.6kg and measuring 53cm (21 inches.) this is what every woman should experience as it is a thing of joy that cannot be described.

We shall all continue to testify in Jesus name.
For d remaining that r pregnant, ur delivery shall be stress free in Jesus name. Ur enemies wud be asleep when ur baby's delivery wud take place in Jesus name.
For those trying to conceive, d bible said d fruit of d womb is a woman's reward so that one is settled in Jesus name. God will grant us all comin journey mercies and journey mercies going back too.

I am here incase anyone has any questions.
Cheers

quote author=fabulous mom]

House,

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
prettymum:

thanks for your response... my dear I have gone through the trend did not get something similar.

no my child is not a USA citizen.

...but why did you lie in the interview process?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
prettymum: thanks for your response... my dear I have gone through the trend did not get something similar.no my child is not a USA citizen.
GenoMI: Hi @prettymum, were you already pregnant at the time you went for the interview? I think you need to inform the American embassy (maybe send them an e-mail?) informing them of your plan to go and give birth in the US to avoid any POE wahala.Gurus in the house, what do you think?
You've not answered this question, if you werent pregnant during the interview simply send the consulate a mail stating the change of purpose,a lot of mamas have done that on this thread and had their record updated. However, if you told an outright lie then you will be taking an obvious risk i.e DEPORTATION ,i hardly ever have any suggestion in such situations because even if you scale through the POE subsequent renewal may be difficult If your current visa is not the 2 years multiple that qualifies you for dropbox. Taking your daughter doesn't affect anything. Think well about your decision may God guide you.
Nita2013: Hopeful me u r really in d spirit as one of his native names and first name means a king. Thanks dear
Congrat, your king is very cute. Its good to hear such news. Long live the king.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by hopefulme: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nita2013: Hopeful me u r really in d spirit as one of his native names and first name means a king. Thanks dear

Only Queens give birth to kings......... wink.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by prettymum(f): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tvegas: You've not answered this question, if you werent pregnant during the interview simply send the consulate a mail stating the change of purpose,a lot of mamas have done that on this thread and had their record updated. However, if you told an outright lie then you will be taking an obvious risk i.e DEPORTATION ,i hardly ever have any suggestion in such situations because even if you scale through the POE subsequent renewal may be difficult If your current visa is not the 2 years multiple that qualifies you for dropbox. Taking your daughter doesn't affect anything. Think well about your decision may God guide you.

sorry i did not know i omitted the question..yes I was pregnant.. we were asked if we have the plan of giving birth in the state this year answer was no. we wanted to go on vacation before we had a rethink of having a baby there but my EDD is next year but will have to travel this year
i have 2 years visa
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by dinawe: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wow! Amazing things are happening in Phoenix.

2 mamas had their babies this week

2 mamas got their 'blue passport this week'

2 more mamas joined the family as well.

This truely feels good.

Congratulations to all de mamas, more testimonies are lined up for the coming week.

Watch out for more #naijamamas@phoenixmihs news.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
dinawe: Wow! Amazing things are happening in Phoenix.
2 mamas had their babies this week
2 mamas got their 'blue passport this week'
2 more mamas joined the family as well.
This truely feels good.
Congratulations to all de mamas, more testimonies are lined up for the coming week.
Watch out for more #naijamamas@phoenixmihs news.

Amazing! Thank God o! #dancing to excellent Jehovah!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Abeg Phoenix mamas who is currently in extended stay East Oak? Pls put ur hands up grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by damsel020: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
@jaysmom how is ur LO? Please just a quick one, i had my baby on Tuesday at Oakbend. But my concern now is paying for the pathology and the epidural, who did you contact to make this payment or did they contact you?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
prettymum: sorry i did not know i omitted the question..yes I was pregnant.. we were asked if we have the plan of giving birth in the state this year answer was no. we wanted to go on vacation before we had a rethink of having a baby there but my EDD is next year but will have to travel this year i have 2 years visa
Then its dicey,that response is in your record already. Let me hand this over to all the Grandmasters in the building. I cannot come and say one thing and my ogas at the top will say another thing. lipsrsealed Justwise,Phema, Fabmom,Oawele,Uchetobi,Bloggerina,Genomi,thababe and the other grandmasters ,Oya.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Tvegas, you remind me of "Oga at the top". Lmao
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Tvegas This your oga at the top line got me cracking up seriously... grin grin grin

@prettymum To be honest I really don't know what to say, but either ways, in my opinion, you definitely have to inform the American Embassy before you travel otherwise anything can happen at the POE like @Tvegas has pointed out. Its always best to be honest and upfront with these people to avoid any drama.

All the others @Tvegas has pointed out and any other mama that has been in a similar situation please help out o...

@Nita A big congrats on the arrival of your bundle of joy and your great labour experience, soo encouraging. I pray it is the same for the rest of us expectant mamas in Jesus Name cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (402)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.