Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1380371 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by damsel020: 5:30am On Oct 06, 2014
Thanks dear. will the pathology also come late cos when i called they said they dont have my record too.

uchetobi:

they will send the bill to your registered address. this normally takes time, i remember i had to chase all of them (except the pediatrician)so if you want to leave asap you should call them. the epidural people which is greater Houston anesthesiologist or something that sounds like that, have a 4weeks pay policy to still pay $850 else they will charge you 3k dollars or so, yet they dont send the bill on time. pls call them that you are a self pay patient who utilized their services at Oakbend recently. to avoid wahala. congrats on your safe delivery

for the pathologist dont forget to ask for your 40% discount
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2014
bloggerina:
Hello TemmyTanny,
As you rightly said, birthing centres are always cheaper than hospitals but the truth is that when you use a birthing centre you must be aware that it is best for uncomplicated deliveries. As a patient, you are taking a huge risk because you can never really say how things will go during delivery and when you are transfered to a hospital you'll be billed as an emergency case.
There are no hidden charges in the US. Nobody will send you a bill if services were not rendered. Most of us don't really read package plans & agreements well, we just look at the figure, smile (esp when its quite pocket-friendly), append our signatures and walk away but they ALWAYS state what it covers. That means any other service not listed will be paid for separately. All package plans cover just "well mom & baby". That means that for your friend's baby that had some complications, you should be expecting a bill from both the hospital and the NICU Pediatricians. All you can hope to do is to negotiate as you have been doing but pls advise your friend to pay all the bills and get her account to zero balance for every service provider otherwise each of her accounts will be transfered to a debt collector and the US embassy will see it everytime her name is queried on their system for visa renewal and she won't be granted one until she pays the all.

The onus lies on each and everyone of us to read well b4 signing anything. Some mummies have signed for medicaid after delivery just because they didn't read. Then visa renewal became a problem. They just signed all the forms given to them because the hospital staff said so. I don't know why we just don't like to read and ask engaging questions. If there's any form you don't really understand, set it aside and ask questions b4 you sign. We also need to do our homework well b4 choosing a hospital. If the charges are all-encompassing like MIHS, Elpaso & co, they will write it there. If they don't put it there, then you should know they will bill you separetely for everyth. Do you know some hospital packages don't even cover pharmacy? Lol. So if you ask for pain medication, suppository or anything, dem go bill you. Look b4 you leap and as much as possible, try to speak to pple who have used that hospital b4. They'll have a. Few pointers that can be useful when you are trying to choose a hospital.
Just my own advise according to my experience sha.
Who send me msg to be typing long post sef. Lol
Cheers

Very well said, why would I want to risk being rushed to hospital in a case of emergency knowing fully well that any thing can happen while birthing........

For me, Birthing centre is not a good plan at all and is a NO! NO! For me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2014
Birthing centre ke? shocked
So I will fly 14 good hours to go and use birthing centre again. I.can kuku use Iya Alagbo for my village grin

Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MiddyO(f): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2014
@Tenic09

I would advice you use same passport and documents to back it up.(though I am not certain what info is contained in the e passport) .

From experience I know that having all your documents gives you confidence to face the V. O.(though it's not like they have all the time in the world to check every single document you have.)

Fill your form as honestly as possible based on your former details eg past visa refusals, but don't divulge too much in the form. Also it doesn't change anything if your name on your passport is different from your husband's. I got my visa with my maiden name.

You can renew the passport as Merrymom said after visa approval, that's not a problem.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Vivi14: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2014
How soon should I apply for a US visa? Before 3 months pregnant or before 6 months? Also, how long does the process take? I'm really just trying to plan in advance.

Thank you.

MiddyO:
@Tenic09

I would advice you use same passport and documents to back it up.(though I am not certain what info is contained in the e passport) .

From experience I know that having all your documents gives you confidence to face the V. O.(though it's not like they have all the time in the world to check every single document you have.)

Fill your form as honestly as possible based on your former details eg past visa refusals, but don't divulge too much in the form. Also it doesn't change anything if your name on your passport is different from your husband's. I got my visa with my maiden name.

You can renew the passport as Merrymom said after visa approval, that's not a problem.
Hope this helps.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2014
For those considering a cheap hospital in the Dallas area you can check Baylor Frisco Hospital for delivery; Without epidural is 3000. With epidural 3750. C/S would be 5250. If epidural is used, anesthesiologist will get his own fees too. Also find attached in excel format a list of Frisco doctors and their charges. You can check their rating on Healthgrades.com.

We did this research few weeks ago because we have a free accommodation in Dallas but wont be delivering in Dallas again for personal reasons.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2014
Vivi14:
How soon should I apply for a US visa? Before 3 months pregnant or before 6 months? Also, how long does the process take? I'm really just trying to plan in advance.
Thank you.

I applied when I was 22weeks gone (5months). Didn't want to apply earlier cos I wanted my document and finances to be in order. Also didn't want to apply later than that so there is enough time to reapply incase of any refusal.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by OMary83: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Good day house,pls can someone help with a affordable hospital in Kentucky?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thanks @phema for your advice, much appreciated. @teamclicksair Many thanks for the revert and posting the excerpt from their site(United). Like I stated b4, I am going to be 33weeks and a few days gone by the time my flight is booked for. So based on the info from their site, I am covered and good to fly with them as far as I have a valid medical cert and fit to fly document. However, my issue is the fact that while their website says one thing, it's another thing when peeps get to the check in counter so my concern is how do I get assurance that come Saturday when I want to board, I will be allowed in.
I visited their office at the airport Yday but unfortunately they were not open yet, i wanted to make direct enquiries. I'll still be trying to resolve it before Saturday though and will let the house know how it goes for the sake of other peeps who might be having similar issues. Thanks all the same.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Kween2014: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello everyone, reporting live from Atlanta enroute Houston to the glory of God. This thread has been more than a blessing so I thought it wise to share my experience.

Background: I renewed my B1/B2 visa via drop box when I was already pregnant and later sent an email to the consular about my intentions, I got the standard response. I travelled yesterday at 33 weeeks, 6 days with Delta airline.

MMA Lagos: No one asked me for anything at the lagos airport, I was a bit pained sha as I had my fit to fly with me which i paid 10k for at the hospital angry...anyway, better safe than sorry.

My Flight experience: it was fantastic....when I got to the gate, I used preggy face to ask if I could be upgraded to economy comfort with extra legroom (usually costs about 25k more), the lady nicely told me to be patient and she would do all she can. After boarding was over, I was upgraded grin...lesson: never be too shy to ask, u deserve a priority treatment wink

At Atlanta poe: God took control, I was directed to the queue of a black young lady who at first looked mean but I just kept praying for favour.
Immigration officer: Good morning, what are you in the US for?
Me: To have my baby and a little vacation
IO: oh really, ur first?
Me: yes pls...
IO: where do u work?
Me: I work at.....
IO: Congratulations, do you have a doctor here?
Me: Yes, I do...in houston
IO: Have you made payments?
Me: Yes I have
IO: do you have your receipts? Can I see them?
Me: Yes I do (as I brought out my burden of proof envelope to remove the receipt, she just grabbed all the docs from me and scrutinised them one by one...docs include; my letter of appointment from doctor, receipts of payment from doc and hospital, email to the embassy and response, email correspondence with hospital and doctor, return ticket)
IO: who will help you with the baby after you give birth?
Me: My mum, she got in a few days ago.
IO:Where will u be staying?
Me: At my brother's house, he lives here.
IO: what does he do?
Me: he works with .......
IO: How much do u have on you?
Me: $3, 500
IO: do you have your credit card on you ntoo?
Me: yes pls
IO: in case of any complications, hope you can afford it?
Me: yes I can
IO: Where is your husband and what does he do?
Me: He is back in Nigeria and he works as a ......
....And so after the long epistle, i was stamped in B2 till April next year.
IO: Congratulations on ur baby.

All these took about 10 mins but no sec inspection and my luggage was not searched. To God be the glory.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by shelly23: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Congratulations! I pray we all have it as smoothly IJN.

Please which doctor/hospital are you using in houston?

Kween2014:
Hello everyone, reporting live from Atlanta enroute Houston to the glory of God. This thread has been more than a blessing so I thought it wise to share my experience.

Background: I renewed my B1/B2 visa via drop box when I was already pregnant and later sent an email to the consular about my intentions, I got the standard response. I travelled yesterday at 33 weeeks, 6 days with Delta airline.

MMA Lagos: No one asked me for anything at the lagos airport, I was a bit pained sha as I had my fit to fly with me which i paid 10k for at the hospital angry...anyway, better safe than sorry.

My Flight experience: it was fantastic....when I got to the gate, I used preggy face to ask if I could be upgraded to economy comfort with extra legroom (usually costs about 25k more), the lady nicely told me to be patient and she would do all she can. After boarding was over, I was upgraded grin...lesson: never be too shy to ask, u deserve a priority treatment wink

At Atlanta poe: God took control, I was directed to the queue of a black young lady who at first looked mean but I just kept praying for favour.
Immigration officer: Good morning, what are you in the US for?
Me: To have my baby and a little vacation
IO: oh really, ur first?
Me: yes pls...
IO: where do u work?
Me: I work at.....
IO: Congratulations, do you have a doctor here?
Me: Yes, I do...in houston
IO: Have you made payments?
Me: Yes I have
IO: do you have your receipts? Can I see them?
Me: Yes I do (as I brought out my burden of proof envelope to remove the receipt, she just grabbed all the docs from me and scrutinised them one by one...docs include; my letter of appointment from doctor, receipts of payment from doc and hospital, email to the embassy and response, email correspondence with hospital and doctor, return ticket)
IO: who will help you with the baby after you give birth?
Me: My mum, she got in a few days ago.
IO:Where will u be staying?
Me: At my brother's house, he lives here.
IO: what does he do?
Me: he works with .......
IO: How much do u have on you?
Me: $3, 500
IO: do you have your credit card on you ntoo?
Me: yes pls
IO: in case of any complications, hope you can afford it?
Me: yes I can
IO: Where is your husband and what does he do?
Me: He is back in Nigeria and he works as a ......
....And so after the long epistle, i was stamped in B2 till April next year.
IO: Congratulations on ur baby.

All these took about 10 mins but no sec inspection and my luggage was not searched. To God be the glory.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Snowles:

Hmm thanks for this. Thing is i had my baby since early feb 2013, till date no bill has arrived at my US addy! They kept insisting i don't have an account with them at a point it became annoying and had to return to naija.

interesting,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
damsel020:
Thanks dear. will the pathology also come late cos when i called they said they dont have my record too.

did you give them your baby's name too? mine was two bills, one in my name and the other in my daughters'
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
lol @ Kween2014 delta airline has no restriction against pregnant women and require NO fit to fly letter. thank God for safe entry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by temmytanny(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dzizz:

abeg teamtanny, how much exactly is it for normal delivery and planned CS at JPS. U mentioned $4k and $5k respectively. Are these amounts just only the hospital's charges for delivery or for everything including OBGYN, Paed fees, lab work, epidural? How much grand total do i budget for an elective CS? Also after how many weeks of pregnancy do they stop accepting a new patient. Please reply and help a sister
normal charges is 4k but birth tru c n s is extra 1k.your package covers some lab tests but not all,I think just 2lab tests.it doesn't cover epidural. They accept new patients all the time provided you make your payments before delivery. For c n s, please budget 6500$
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by temmytanny(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
bloggerina:
Hello TemmyTanny,
As you rightly said, birthing centres are always cheaper than hospitals but the truth is that when you use a birthing centre you must be aware that it is best for uncomplicated deliveries. As a patient, you are taking a huge risk because you can never really say how things will go during delivery and when you are transfered to a hospital you'll be billed as an emergency case.
There are no hidden charges in the US. Nobody will send you a bill if services were not rendered. Most of us don't really read package plans & agreements well, we just look at the figure, smile (esp when its quite pocket-friendly), append our signatures and walk away but they ALWAYS state what it covers. That means any other service not listed will be paid for separately. All package plans cover just "well mom & baby". That means that for your friend's baby that had some complications, you should be expecting a bill from both the hospital and the NICU Pediatricians. All you can hope to do is to negotiate as you have been doing but pls advise your friend to pay all the bills and get her account to zero balance for every service provider otherwise each of her accounts will be transfered to a debt collector and the US embassy will see it everytime her name is queried on their system for visa renewal and she won't be granted one until she pays the all.

The onus lies on each and everyone of us to read well b4 signing anything. Some mummies have signed for medicaid after delivery just because they didn't read. Then visa renewal became a problem. They just signed all the forms given to them because the hospital staff said so. I don't know why we just don't like to read and ask engaging questions. If there's any form you don't really understand, set it aside and ask questions b4 you sign. We also need to do our homework well b4 choosing a hospital. If the charges are all-encompassing like MIHS, Elpaso & co, they will write it there. If they don't put it there, then you should know they will bill you separetely for everyth. Do you know some hospital packages don't even cover pharmacy? Lol. So if you ask for pain medication, suppository or anything, dem go bill you. Look b4 you leap and as much as possible, try to speak to pple who have used that hospital b4. They'll have a. Few pointers that can be useful when you are trying to choose a hospital.
Just my own advise according to my experience sha.
Who send me msg to be typing long post sef. Lol
Cheers

you very right but I will reply you in next few hours, am at work now
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by damsel020: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
I gave them my name.

uchetobi:

did you give them your baby's name too? mine was two bills, one in my name and the other in my daughters'
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Vivi14: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thanks for responding.

Do you think I would have issues as a housewife/ new entrepreneur, I see that they keep asking people where they work. I hope that won't affect the chances of getting a visa.

Also, how long do people usually plan to be in the US for when having a baby? Is 3 months too short? Considering you have to get a new passport and Nigerian Visa to travel?

Thanks again

Phema:

I applied when I was 22weeks gone (5months). Didn't want to apply earlier cos I wanted my document and finances to be in order. Also didn't want to apply later than that so there is enough time to reapply incase of any refusal.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
MerryMom:
Birthing centre ke? shocked
So I will fly 14 good hours to go and use birthing centre again. I.can kuku use Iya Alagbo for my village grin

Lol.

Omo!! I literally laughted out loud.....lol

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by PrincessMum: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello house,

Thanks to everyone that has given selflessly on this thread,God bless you loads!
Had to re-register cuz of the tsunami.

Congrats to all new mums and wishing everyone here success in all their plans..May God grant all our heart desires.

@ Damsel020
Congrats! Hope you're having fun with baby activites smiley. Please did you use the Pediatrician for Oakbend? Im currently using Dr Fagbohun and having contacted the PeDs office, was told their prices have been reviewed and I will have to pay the new price, were you affected by this as well?
I sent you a PM, kindly accept my request. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Kween2014: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=shelly23 post=26910818]Congratulations! I pray we all have it as smoothly IJN.
Please which doctor/hospital are you using in houston?
[/quote

@ Shelly, I'm using Dr La and WHMC
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by damsel020: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2014
I used d pediatrician at Oakbend. Am not aware of the price review. But paid my pediatrician bill last week which came to $234 for a 24 hour stay at d hospital but told them not to do the hearing test.

PrincessMum:
Hello house,

Thanks to everyone that has given selflessly on this thread,God bless you loads!
Had to re-register cuz of the tsunami.

Congrats to all new mums and wishing everyone here success in all their plans..May God grant all our heart desires.

@ Damsel020
Congrats! Hope you're having fun with baby activites smiley. Please did you use the Pediatrician for Oakbend? Im currently using Dr Fagbohun and having contacted the PeDs office, was told their prices have been reviewed and I will have to pay the new price, were you affected by this as well?
I sent you a PM, kindly accept my request. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by PrincessMum: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=damsel020 post=26926556]I used d pediatrician at Oakbend. Am not aware of the price review. But paid my pediatrician bill last week which came to $234 for a 24 hour stay at d hospital but told them not to do the hearing test.

aighty..thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 4:56am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=shelly23 post=26622740]I normally use Tmobile when I'm in the US. I've had the SIM for about The prepaid plan I get is $60 per month and it gives 5G data I think which usually covers my bb. Also if there's wifi where you're staying, that will also work for your BlackBerry and you might not need up to 5G data.
I say do a Google search to see if there are other local carriers in the Phoenix area besides Tmobile.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Gigi240: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2014
malory84:
No be small marketing o. Makes you wonder if most of the people that come here to say they have used it are actually genuine. Just that I got a first hand info from my colleague that used it n I have family there, if not, I for they change mind o. let your services speak for you instead of embarking on cheap marketing. And house, has anyone noticed that that their letter of medical responsibility is neither signed nor stamped? They just sent mine and I told them to sign or stamp it. They have being stalling since then. A friend of mine said they noticed it at Atlanta POE, it almost became an issue.
please for those yet to get theirs, tell them to sign it. I will keep bombarding them with emails, them never jam Igbo naija woman! lol.

Hello Malory, I got my letter of medical responsibility yesterday and it was signed as requested.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by twizzie: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2014
HelLo house! Reporting live from NJ. A bit jet-lagged so I got time on my hand.@ kwèen, u must be one of d preggy mamas I saw on d flight. Kept wondering which of these preggos are Nairalanders..
Any way, like Keen said, Delta is good for any preggo, I was 35+2, when i flew and no-one in MMA batted their eyes. Went with my toddler so I already knew the journey was gon be a long one.
Funny though, we had my row of seats to ourselves so na room n parlour we dey. God bless my LO, he slept like an angel that he is all through the flight. Made sure I fed him well and gave him small piritton...Anyway, got to Atlanta and I was directed to one spanish tatooed guy like this.the guy just boned but I kept speaking God's word to myself. He asked what I was here for, told him vacay n childbirth. He asked me how much cash I had straight, told him $8500. He just said that is not enuff to birth a child in the Us. Told him I had contacted an hospital and d budget I have for normal and cs is 6500, 8000 respectively. He kept hissing to himself. He sha did biometrics and put my passprt in a transparent bag. Meanwhile, my cute son(whom all other agents had been smilling with) had his bag taken by a new friend he met, so we had to go get d bag.d lil boy didnt want to release the bag and it was a lil scene. The expression of irritation on d guy's face was enough for us. We sha gathered ourselves and were taken to a room to wait for secondary inspection.
On getting there, there were others as well with 2 other pregnant naija ladies as well. Another preggo was brought in with her 3 sons and we were told we will be called.
Was called by a black lady n below is transcript.
Lady: good am (with a smile) why are u here?
Me- morning' vacation n childbirth
Lady: you have any contact with a doc?
Yea. Maricopa medical center
May I see?showed her. Asked if I had paid, told her I needed to meet fin counselor first b4 paying.
Asked if i was pregnant at time of interview.I said yea' she was checking my transcript cos d next question was why i did not come for d wedding again as that was d reason we applied. Told her d wedding was postponed and d time would have been too soon for me if I had come in Sept. She asked how far gone, i said 35. She was surprised. She said you shouldnt be flying after 32. Thank God i had my fit to fly letter. I just showed her and she later asked for my cash. She counted in thousands and told me d keeping all receipts story. I said no P and she stamped us 6 months. As I was leaving, she mentioned my hubby coming for d wedding last month which I affirmed. Our bags were transferred to d screening room but none of mine was searched. D guy even helped with my trolley, checked in for connecting flight to JFK..
Transcript is actually longer but i had to make a bit brief. All the best to everyother person..na phoenix journey remain so..

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by TeamclicksAir: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2014
damsell:
Thanks @phema for your advice, much appreciated. @teamclicksair Many thanks for the revert and posting the excerpt from their site(United). Like I stated b4, I am going to be 33weeks and a few days gone by the time my flight is booked for. So based on the info from their site, I am covered and good to fly with them as far as I have a valid medical cert and fit to fly document. However, my issue is the fact that while their website says one thing, it's another thing when peeps get to the check in counter so my concern is how do I get assurance that come Saturday when I want to board, I will be allowed in.
I visited their office at the airport Yday but unfortunately they were not open yet, i wanted to make direct enquiries. I'll still be trying to resolve it before Saturday though and will let the house know how it goes for the sake of other peeps who might be having similar issues. Thanks all the same.
you most welcome.. the excerpt is from BA not united smiley . BA wont say a different thing when its time to check in. Also you can print the page that excerpt is found and take it with you to the airport. also you can check in online and when you get to the airport you just go weigh your bags and you good to go. and incase anyone approaches you, just flash the excerpt and your medical cert grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2014
Congrats Twizzie and Queen 2014. I laughed at the tattooed Latino part, he can only grumble can't do nothing. The rate at which our pregnant mamas speak God's word at the POE ehnnnn, they will soon be stamping them in for 1 year stay.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Hello people, please has anyone used the drop box after previous birth in the US? Please dis you include your receipts while applying. I want to renew my visa and I am not sure to whether to include my receipts or not. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Mollydee88: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Nairalanders,

My wife is due to leave for the US soon. Please may I know which is the best airline to and fro Houston, Texas for a Pregnant mother and back to Lagos with our baby? Kindly share your experiences with Delta, British Airways, United Airlines, KLM?

What maximum free baggage allowance is one entitled to TO & FRO?

Also, kindly share the basic travel restrictions for pregnant women on these flights!!

I need your urgent responses please.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MrsDan: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2014
A huge THANK YOU to all the wonderful and selfless people on this forum who take out time to freely share their experiences.
I say you will never lack any good thing in your lives!!! Amin!!!

Has anyone used the Northside Hospital 1000 Johnson Ferry Road NE Atlanta, GA?
Kindly share your experience with me please.

Many thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2014
sweetg:
Hello people, please has anyone used the drop box after previous birth in the US? Please dis you include your receipts while applying. I want to renew my visa and I am not sure to whether to include my receipts or not. Thanks.

Sweetg, long time. How are you and LO?

To your question; drop box does not require you include any document. All they will ask for is your international passport, Passport photograph and DS 160 confirmation. They will likely not accept any supporting documents.

I understand why you are kinda concerned wink. You shouldn't be. You will be just fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.