Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1402894 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Please where is @ibitisam (hope I got the user name right). The lady from dubai.

Just wondering how she is doing?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tenic09(f): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Yes o....kudos to phema nd some mamas in d house...not those mamas that will still ask questions that re already making jest of other mamas...and for those mamas that ask questions like me,,pls let's adjust and try read very well b4 asking.
Anyways am still going to ask question and I seriously wish to be ignored than to be insulted...but @phema I need u to pls answer me even if u want to eat popcorn and pepsi...I will be glad to buy and bring to ur house...let's all stay in unity and love[quote author=mabels post=27259016][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2014
akelvin:
@saved2serve:I used emirates when coming and I really loved their service.the air hostess got a bulk head sit for me n my husband so I could stretch my legs n later d couple by our side went behind so I could lay my baby so we had d whole roll(4seats to ourselves) n d flight frm dubai is usually d double decker so a lot of space to sleep n stretch had a roll to ourselves flight wasn't full.d hostess r really nice n helpful anything u need just ask u can keep asking for more.at a point they took my baby with them playing I was just resting my thing.n is just one stop dats dubai.so ur wife can stroll around when she is tired there is enuf space to move around.
N I think is too much d amount of money u want to enter with we came as a family n showed just 10k as cash n credit card so dat should b enuf instead of u holding n ur wife holding dats too much cash to hold n might expose u to so much questioning again.

Wow thanx 4 dis info. I lukd @ deir website & d itinerary was discouraging. Will check again. Bt 1 quick question pls how much did u pay 2 bring bck ur newborn?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=mabels post=27259016][/quote]

Haba I dn't tink it's an insult oooo. D same way she is givin u answers 4 a hosp she's nt even using is d same way she read & got d info. I'm not sayn it's bad 2 ask questions. There r some questions dat r un called 4. Imagine her referring u 2 a page dats because she read & jotted dwn. U sef try & do dat na. U'll help urself a lot i'm telln u. I'm new here too bt @ least I knw how 2 get ma accomodation, baby's pp, etc. I'm always up 2 date on dis forum. Always check peeps viewing dis site & my name will pop up cos i'm lukn out 4 peeps xperience &anyone useful 2 mi. I tk down. Pls dn't feel insulted abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by akelvin(f): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2014
@pattyreal:I'm not yet back still I'm phoenix so dnt knw hw much dat will cost.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tenic09(f): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Bloggerina at a point I got scared of asking ooo...all I do is to read read and read and write down..compiling them till I knw wat to do...even at d hsp on admission..I read mrn and night and write down every useful info dat any doc that passes by look at me and wonder what I write..anyways pls be patient with pple like us...thanks.
bloggerina:
Lol @ "guguru and epa things".
Anyway, if anyone wants ask a sound question, why should the person be afraid?
Even the most patient person here will oneday get tired of repetitive questions coz there are some questions that just make you wonder if the person considers this thread to be a quick-fix or a network of consultants.
There's no "professional" on the topic, that's why we are all here - for facts, info and learning. But we have to read don't we?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2014
Morning everyone,i think everybody should get over this recurrent argument on questions and responses. A little issue came up between bloggerina and raii and both of them have settled it like kinsmen should do,so you should let the matter rest. Ask your questions and if you dont get answers dont pick on anyone. Also if some questions irritiate you simply ignore them for the Sanity of the thread. CASE CLOSED.

You people should not let me vex this sunday morning or else you wont like the outcome. Am heading to church right now,make una send una prayer requests join. Some equations can only be solved by Baba God. Happy Sunday wink

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2014
anonymousmum:
Hello folks, I have a question this fine Saturday evening...

My husband does not have a US visa, and wants to apply, reason being to witness the birth of his child. His travel History - UK multiple times, and Dubai.

My concern is that, should he apply after I successfully land in the US (I will be travelling mid-Dec to Houston)?

Or should he apply now? i.e

Thanks everyone...

Hello dear I got ma visa last week, we had chose a date b4 hubby's office set dat same date 4 training. My son & I had 2 go alone. So he changed his date & will b doin his interview nxt month. D VO asked mi who will tk care of my son while i'm birthing anoda I simply told her dat i'll employ d services of a nanny & ma hubby will b there 2 assist b4 my due date. So I tink dat he can apply @ any time. I'll advise he goes early God forbid sha. If dem reject am he can always reapply again b4 u give birth.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tenic09(f): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2014
My prayer point....God shld lay his hands on me for quick recovery and get me out of dis admission bed safely..he shld cover myself and d unborn with d blood of jesus...any act of threatning miscarriage shld not be my portion ijn.....even though the doctors says but I believe God has the healing and final say..I need healing....tnx
Tvegas:
Morning everyone,i think everybody should get over this recurrent argument on questions and responses. A little issue came up between bloggerina and raii and both of them have settled it like kinsmen should do,so you should let the matter rest. Ask your questions and if you dont get answers dont pick on anyone. Also if some questions irritiate you simply ignore them for the Sanity of the thread. CASE CLOSED.

You people should not let me vex this sunday morning or else you wont like the outcome. Am heading to church right now,make una send una prayer requests join. Some equations can only be solved by Baba God. Happy Sunday wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by shagaman: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2014
@tenic09 you are healed because you have faith,you shall see your baby because you shall be healed.....Ameen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2014
tenic09:
My prayer point....God shld lay his hands on me for quick recovery and get me out of dis admission bed safely..he shld cover myself and d unborn with d blood of jesus...any act of threatning miscarriage shld not be my portion ijn.....even though the doctors says but I believe God has the healing and final say..I need healing....tnx

It's well wit u tenic09, God will meet u @ d point of ur needs! No weapon fashioned against ur lives shall prosper! Psalm 91 is a must read now. U r healed IJN.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tenic09(f): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Amen!!!!tnx I appreciate
shagaman:
@tenic09 you are healed because you have faith,you shall see your baby because you shall be healed.....Ameen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tenic09(f): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2014
Amen !!!tnx I realy do appreciate...
pattyreal:

It's well wit u tenic09, God will meet u @ d point of ur needs! No weapon fashioned against ur lives shall prosper! Psalm 91 is a must read now. U r healed IJN.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by woaini(f): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2014
Tenic09, we have somethings in common. May mamas, yet to get a visa, then in bed!. Now I will add you to my prayers, come may 2015 we would welcome our babies. The Lord that has started this and put a growing life in us would sustain it, Jehova has the final say. Faith overcomes all fear, and I trust only Jesus to perfect what he has started in us. We would share our testimonies *big hug*

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MamaTobenna: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2014
God is with you Tenic09. It is well
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fehinebony(f): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2014
tenic09:

Yes dear God has the healing power and final say, and he ll do what only him can do in your life, in Jesus name, No weapon formed against us all shall prosper, psalm 34: 19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. That ll be your portion in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen
Am also an April/May mum and by the special grace of God we ll all have cause to rejoice at end ..Amen

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MamaTobenna: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2014
Any mum to be in the house having her baby in Los Angeles?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tenic09(f): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Am sooooo touched!!!see tears...omg!!!!we will testify to his greatness,God will keep us and d babies safe ijn and we shall deliver just like the hebrew women...and I pray all d awaiting mothers of nairaland will never av reasons to mourn ourselves ijn....we all re covered with the power and blood of jesus!!!we shall rejoice!!
Woani...come may 2015!!!come USA!!!come the strength in us!!!come our beautiful and healthy babies ijn
woaini:
Tenic09, we have somethings in common. May mamas, yet to get a visa, then in bed!. Now I will add you to my prayers, come may 2015 we would welcome our babies. The Lord that has started this and put a growing life in us would sustain it, Jehova has the final say. Faith overcomes all fear, and I trust only Jesus to perfect what he has started in us. We would share our testimonies *big hug*

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tenic09(f): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2014
Amen!!!
MamaTobenna:
God is with you Tenic09. It is well
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tenic09(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2014
I feel more strong with all ur prayers...tnx u sooo much!!!Come may 2015 come our babies!!!
fehinebony:

Yes dear God has the healing power and final say, and he ll do what only him can do in your life, in Jesus name, No weapon formed against us all shall prosper, psalm 34: 19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. That ll be your portion in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen
Am also an April/May mum and by the special grace of God we ll all have cause to rejoice at end ..Amen
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mamacajah: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2014
The devil is liar. You will surely overcome and share your testimony. At a time I too was on admission for bleeding and I bled from 7 weeks to 18 weeks but today GOD kept me and my baby and I am counting down days to delivery. I declare that as he did it for me he will do same for you IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kykes: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thx @tvegas. ... reading the vexing posts make me ill.

@Tenic09, please let isaiah 27:3 be your confession. The bible says u will be satisfied with the fruit of yr lips.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by anonymousmum: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
pattyreal:

Hello dear I got ma visa last week, we had chose a date b4 hubby's office set dat same date 4 training. My son & I had 2 go alone. So he changed his date & will b doin his interview nxt month. D VO asked mi who will tk care of my son while i'm birthing anoda I simply told her dat i'll employ d services of a nanny & ma hubby will b there 2 assist b4 my due date. So I tink dat he can apply @ any time. I'll advise he goes early God forbid sha. If dem reject am he can always reapply again b4 u give birth.

thanks pattyreal...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by seemorejoy: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
@ Tenic and Woaini God will see all of us through in Jesus name. My wife is also may 2015 and I can't wait for the date to come. We had our first daughter in April this year and also lost it same day after 4 days of labor. I pray we will all survive child labor in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
tenic09:
Am sooooo touched!!!see tears...omg!!!!we will testify to his greatness,God will keep us and d babies safe ijn and we shall deliver just like the hebrew women...and I pray all d awaiting mothers of nairaland will never av reasons to mourn ourselves ijn....we all re covered with the power and blood of jesus!!!we shall rejoice!!Woani...come may 2015!!!come USA!!!come the strength in us!!!come our beautiful and healthy babies ijn
Tenic09 and Woani, i peeped to read your posts even while sermon was going on(Sorry but am addicted to this thread),i said a few words of prayer and i join my faith with the others on your behalf. By the stripes of Jesus both of you have been made whole. God gave you that child and no devil has the power to take this gift from you, Keep confessing your victory because there is power of life and death on the tongue. The few stories am reading here goes to show God indeed has a role to play in this journey, we will all testify of his goodness.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Make una pray for me o. I'm spitting at 7 months. The thing no gree stop. I don tire. grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
MerryMom:
Make una pray for me o. I'm spitting at 7 months. The thing no gree stop. I don tire. grin
You no serious at all. My wife is also advanced and still spits often, per week i dey buy like 3 packs of orbit. She almost threw up on me on the road last week,thank God we had paperbags in the vehicle. So Merrymom,go and take several sits o,I mean the last row in silverbird cinemas.grin

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Okeksmama: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hi everyone! I have been following the thread for a while now and it has really been helpful, i am pregnant and intend going to pearland Texas to give birth in February. Please does anyone have a doctor in pearland Texas to referee me to at a reasonable cost please. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mamacajah: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lol at merry mum and tvegas.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Heart2heart:
may God embarrass you with blessings..
I claim am too o cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
anonymousmum:
Hello folks, I have a question this fine Saturday evening...

My husband does not have a US visa, and wants to apply, reason being to witness the birth of his child. His travel History - UK multiple times, and Dubai.

My concern is that, should he apply after I successfully land in the US (I will be travelling mid-Dec to Houston)?

Or should he apply now? i.e does it matter. In my mind, I feel he should apply after I get there but he thinks he can apply any time.

Decided to throw it to the house for your candid advice and useful wisdom as usual (no be washing grin )

Also i have noticed I only come here when I have question to ask, i know my sharp eyed people for dan notice, no vex o, I will try to change my ways and contribute more.

I have settled on either Dr Le (Houston Methodist Hospital in Sugarland) or Dr Fagbohun (Oakbbend Medical Centre, Richmond), and made all my ticket plans so I am just in waiting (and cash gathering!) mode, so I am just reading posts to keep up with things...

Thanks everyone...
can you pls help me with the breakdown of the cost of these two doctors and hospitals? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (402)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.