Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1379820 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Newmum0615:
Nne good luck to you. You are lucky to have a job you can leave at 30 to 32 weeks.

No, I decided I will leave at 20 weeks, they can go to hell for all I care.
The other job I was so scared of losing and pushed my trip, what came out of it when I lost my kids and almost lost my life? Nothing, yet, I still quit.
So to hell with any bloody job! I will leave at 20 weeks, worst thing, a leave of absence, don't pay salary till I return. You can't sack me because I am pregnant, I am protected by the Nigerian labor law.

Don't look for excuses, your life supersedes and bl**dy job. If you wanna do a 17hr trip to US, leave early so that you don't jeopardise your life. I had a 9 o'clock trip, the bleeding started at 2am and never stopped till the surgery. God forbids, imagine if that happened in the skies, over the Atlantic ocean.
If u love your job so much, stay in 9ja, work till the day you are due sef. We are saying this because we are one family here and we love our mamas! Don't tempt fate! It's not a wise decision.

16 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
drafrican:
@ loosing babies , pls we all heading to Yankee for d blue Pali no need to form better healthcare story.
In Nigeria you have great doctors but like we all do we head to us looking for cheapest hospitals and in Nigeria we do the same.
You pay for cheap you get cheap. There are causes of loosing babies have you tried finding out the cause what's your rhesus status,is your cervix competent,did you ignore warning signs,are you diabetic/hypertensive do you have anti phospholipid syndrome.
At the hospital I work they do laparoscopic surgeries and we have patients fly in from the UK and USA ( based on recommendation from past patients)to have their fibroids removed,we remove fibroids as large as 40 weeks and our mortality is ZERO reason ,fibroid is a black mans disease and best handled by black people. Mind u my oga is liscenced to practice in uk and USA.
Was your pregnancy being managed by an obstetrician or a medical officer or by a nurse even though you were high risk.
This are the issues,if a Nigerian dr charged you N800000 for c/s the whole world will hear you can't pay cheap and expect great services.
In us dr's handle antenatal care in Nigeria it's largely nurses to get a dr to do that you would pay private to get a consultant to do that you would pay double.
So pls before we insult Nigerian doctors lets know the intricacies of each case!
I know hospitals in Nigeria where 26 week old babies survive its cash n being in right place

I will disagree with you small here. In Lagos o, you can get optimum care sef at Island Maternity or Ayinke house for as cheap as possible. You won't spend up to that 800k na!

But true true, na the blue pali be the Koko! If I put one consultant in Lagos state hosp on my payroll, I should get as great care as I should get in US.
As for preemie babies... Mehn! it's about 35k a night in private ICU's in Lagos ooo. Preemie is not our portion IJN! Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oluwafunkenny: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thanks the Don

skelemba:
she will get an email when her passport is ready for pick up

cheer

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Acks:
. Lolz. In all, d grace n favor of God is what we need. But even at that, we have to be very careful and know that good health surpasses every other thing. I took the risk of leaving naija at 36wks+, went to LA nd stayed 2weeks with a friend. Got to phoenix @ 38wks nd on my 1st visit to the hospital,they discovered my amniotic fluid was super low and I ll have to be induced immediately. Knowing how painful inductions could be(was induced with my 1st) I objected but they insisted saying if they let me go, I ll def return d next day with a still birth, na so I surrender o. Now, m looking at traveling @ about 30 wks, I can't take such risk again. Never! Whoever can, travel latest, 33wks. If u can't, don't stop praying nd trusting God dt all ll be well. Most of all, listen to your body.

Ohooo! Very well said! Experience they say is the best teacher!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
kizluv:

Did you just type all that to a woman who carried two babies in her womb for 28 good weeks, with all the hassle that comes with pregnancy and lost both babies cry cry cry . you may be very right or wrong but this is just too sad. *handsonmyjaw*

Pls ignore drafrican, Nigerian doctors like being defensive when Nigerian healthcare is being questioned. It's in their DNA! And I have learnt doctors are not very sympathetic, they see a lot hence their have seared their consciences with Hot Iron.
Our prayer will just remain may we not experience such (or ever again)

Let me even mention here since we are all so brutally honest. DrAfrican is it or is it not true that the viable gestation age in Nigeria is 28 weeks, and that of the US is 20 to 22 weeks, so why isn't their healthcare superior to ours?

The hosp I paid hundreds of thousands couldn't manage preterm babies, meanwhile Lagos Island Maternity hosp or Ayinke House where CS is 35k are far better equipped to manage preterm babies for free?About losing babies, they were not stillborn o, they were born alive, and manage to stay alive for hours, of which they had a 90% chance of survival in the US.
As a Nigerian doctor, are you not aware about the foetal wastage going on in the system, where preemies below GA of 28 weeks are not given a fighting chance, whereas in the UK, there is a tussle going on to reduce the viable GA from 24 weeks to 22 weeks?

We have good doctors in Nigeria o, but the healthcare system is in complete shambles! The truth hurts o! In US, people throw baby showers before the baby is born because they are sure of safe delivery, in Nigeria we throw party after birth because childbirth is like going to a battle, where our lives are in God's hands.
Biko, in addition to the wonderful blue pali, I have more confidence in US healthcare, at worst Nigerian govt hosps if not that they are constantly on strike.

24 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Shawbabe: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
modath:
I came out of lurk mode to state two things.

1. I made a 7hrs journey by road and the return journey 3days after(family car though) @ 36 weeks gestation with no ill effect to neither me nor the baby.
As @Drafrican rightly stated, the reason we are going to the US is primarily for the blue pali and we should stop with the better healthcare ish. If its for superior healthcare ONLY, the UK, india, uae even south africa are avilable options that would cost only a fraction of the $10-15k conservative budget that is needed for a us childbirth plan .
There are myriads of 1st class hospital with top notch doctors/facilities in this country and the beloved dr fagbohun of oakbend/richmond is even an alumnus of abu zaria.

U can go back because ur post doesn't address anything at all! U could have climbed Zuma rock at 38 weeks with no issues and effects to u but that doesn't mean it's advisable and should be the norm!!

I said in my post U can go to Morocco if u believe u get the best there. U people are reading and NOT understanding! If u like leave Naija at 35 weeks because Mama Nkechi left at 38 weeks and was fine, u and Mama Nkechi are NOT the person! Penny wise, pound foolish! grin

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by LUCAS99: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dear Forumites I just received my passport from my cousin which was recently retrieved from the
US CONSULATE GENERAL LAGOS, NIGERIA. But on opening my passport I saw a “Cancelled without Prejudice” stamp on my previous expired F-1 visa.

a)What does “Cancelled without Prejudice” actually mean
b)Will this cancellation create any problem when applying for future F-1 Visa nonimmigrant Visa application
c)Will this cancellation have any impact when applying for future immigration benefits
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nita2013: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hahahahaha Shawbabe .... I could not help but laugh oh.... Lol u r very funny. na really Zuma rock.... Chai una get mouth for this group abi thread.

Mamas cool down oh. Who wishes to travel at 40weeks sef is free to do so. Back to my #sit down look mode#

Shawbabe:

U can go back because ur post doesn't address anything at all! U could have climbed Zuma rock at 38 weeks with no issues and effects to u but that doesn't mean it's advisable and should be the norm!!

I said in my post U can go to Morocco if u believe u get the best there. U people are reading and NOT understanding! If u like leave Naija at 35 weeks because Mama Nkechi left at 38 weeks and was fine, u and Mama Nkechi are NOT the person! Penny wise, pound foolish! grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mamacajah: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
LUCAS99:
Dear Forumites I just received my passport from my cousin which was recently retrieved from the
US CONSULATE GENERAL LAGOS, NIGERIA. But on opening my passport I saw a “Cancelled without Prejudice” stamp on my previous expired F-1 visa.

a)What does “Cancelled without Prejudice” actually mean
b)Will this cancellation create any problem when applying for future F-1 Visa nonimmigrant Visa application
c)Will this cancellation have any impact when applying for future immigration benefits

No it has no effect.It just means the previous visa is no longer valid. its the same thing the Nigerian immigration people do when you get a new passport. They stamp the same cancelled without prejudice on your old passport pages, meaning you can't use that passport to obtain any visas. You are good to go. Hope this helps.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oas99(f): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
People and different body types, one cannot be compared to the other. Some ppl are advised not to stress themselves in the 1st 3 months of pregnancy cos of miscarriage while some people will over stress and nothing will happen all my advise is know your body and work with it. I don't have my babies until I'm 40wks + and I've had 2, y would I be advised to leave @32wks my last baby was @41wks 2day and the consultant had to sweep my membrane because I didnt fall into labour. So it's always about your body type

Nita2013:
Hahahahaha Shawbabe .... I could not help but laugh oh.... Lol u r very funny. na really Zuma rock.... Chai una get mouth for this group abi thread.

Mamas cool down oh. Who wishes to travel at 40weeks sef is free to do so. Back to my #sit down look mode#

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by drafrican: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
I am sorry about your loss but Pls Nigerians should desist from imagining we kill people here Age of viability in Nigeria is 28 weeks but am sure it's not unconnected with the fact that incubators require 24 hours electricity to run,that certainly ain't the dr's fault.
So if u want that here you will be charged heavily.
Let's head to Australia age of viability is 18 weeks there,since it's not the pali,USA is inferior to Australia
And 35 week old babies are not premature per sey cos their lungs are developed already so there is more to this,sepsis/jaundice etc
Pls go through the USA court records and find out the medical blunders they commit there!
Find out why no foreign trained doctor works in a teaching hospital without passing Nigerian exams
Find out why Nigerian IVF success rate is higher than the USA.
We do not throw alive babies born at less than 28 weeks into the dust bin we provide "comfort care" and a percentage survive.
Did the hospital you used have a neonatologist present(not peadiatrician) when labour started at 28 weeks these are the issues.
This services are available here we have neonatal ICU's .
Am sorry if I come across as insensitive it's because our patients too are even more insensitive.
As for government vs private hospitals the debate remains endless.
They record mortality all over the world but it's a reflection of not only the health care system but the level of education and financial strength of the patient.if USA had mothers that would spend 20hrs in labour with a doula and then turn up at the hospital m sure their mortality will be 100%
By Gods grace everyone will deliver full term .
One love

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
drafrican:
I am sorry about your loss but Pls Nigerians should desist from imagining we kill people here Age of viability in Nigeria is 28 weeks but am sure it's not unconnected with the fact that incubators require 24 hours electricity to run,that certainly ain't the dr's fault.
So if u want that here you will be charged heavily.
Let's head to Australia age of viability is 18 weeks there,since it's not the pali,USA is inferior to Australia
And 35 week old babies are not premature per sey cos their lungs are developed already so there is more to this,sepsis/jaundice etc
Pls go through the USA court records and find out the medical blunders they commit there!
Find out why no foreign trained doctor works in a teaching hospital without passing Nigerian exams
Find out why Nigerian IVF success rate is higher than the USA.
We do not throw alive babies born at less than 28 weeks into the dust bin we provide "comfort care" and a percentage survive.
Did the hospital you used have a neonatologist present(not peadiatrician) when labour started at 28 weeks these are the issues.
This services are available here we have neonatal ICU's .
Am sorry if I come across as insensitive it's because our patients too are even more insensitive.
As for government vs private hospitals the debate remains endless.
They record mortality all over the world but it's a reflection of not only the health care system but the level of education and financial strength of the patient.if USA had mothers that would spend 20hrs in labour with a doula and then turn up at the hospital m sure their mortality will be 100%
By Gods grace everyone will deliver full term .
One love

So I wasn't wrong about your insensitivity, I am sure you are one of those doctors who will rather watch a patient die if you don't receive your deposit.

And I wasn't wrong about Nigeria not being supportive for preemies, u just decided to paint the situation in a different colour. There is no aggression as you will see in US, even when you don't have money. It is a system where one life is more revered than how much you can pay.

No need discussing further with you, it is as good as pouring water in a basket. Stop being defensive because you are a doctor, call a spade a spade! Nigerian healthcare system is wack!
Also, I hope in your course of research you have noticed on most US hosps websites, they indicate no patient will be turned back irrespective of financial status. So, it has rendered whatever argument you have invalid, cos all you think about is how much the patient can buy.
Peace out

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by drafrican: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Let's ask ourselves as individuals what have we done to improve health care in Nigeria.
Have you ever donated a medical equipment to a government owned hospital.
The company you work for, have they ever sponsored any health care worker for any training within or outside Nigeria.
No but we will buy LR4 and sit down in our houses n talk as we like!
Lemme just shut down before I say more

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bloggerina: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Drafrican, Your response to nefertitiram seemed rather harsh. Haba. Do you even know her story at all? Hmmm

Meanwhile mabels, I see wetin u write o - lailai dat ur vision, change am to girl sharply!. Lol. How are ur boys doing?

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
drafrican:
Let's ask ourselves as individuals what have we done to improve health care in Nigeria.
Have you ever donated a medical equipment to a government owned hospital.
The company you work for, have they ever sponsored any health care worker for any training within or outside Nigeria.
No but we will buy LR4 and sit down in our houses n talk as we like!
Lemme just shut down before I say more

Are you that bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by drafrican: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
My dear do you pay 30% of your salary as tax to the government if you do then you have a right to criticize the system that's what Americans pay
After they attend to you do you pay back or not if you lack insurance? Well you do every single month.
But like d naija pple that jumped at Medicaid Nigerians will owe hospitals and not pay back
Whose fault is that the dr's?
nefertitiram:

So I wasn't wrong about your insensitivity, I am sure you are one of those doctors who will rather watch a patient die if you don't receive your deposit.

And I wasn't wrong about Nigeria not being supportive for preemies, u just decided to paint the situation in a different colour. There is no aggression as you will see in US, even when you don't have money. It is a system where one life is more revered than how much you can pay.

No need discussing further with you, it is as good as pouring water in a basket. Stop being defensive because you are a doctor, call a spade a spade! Nigerian healthcare system is wack!
Also, I hope in your course of research you have noticed on most US hosps websites, they indicate no patient will be turned back irrespective of financial status. So, it has rendered whatever argument you have invalid, cos all you think about is how much the patient can buy.
Peace out

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
bloggerina:
Drafrican, pls are you a man or a woman? because dat your response to nefertitiram totally lacked empathy. Haba. Do you even know her story at all? Hmmm...people sha.

Meanwhile mabels, I see wetin u write o. Lol

Dr African is a true representation of Nigerian doctors. I am not one bit surprised. It's all about the money! Mamas, make we continue the US sojourn ooo! Even if one decides to have a baby in Nigeria, with Dr's like Dr African, I will most definitely will jump and pass! at least, if not only healthcare system, we would get to have doctors who are compassionate, not doctors who are only human because they breathe.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
drafrican:
My dear do you pay 30% of your salary as tax to the government if you do then you have a right to criticize the system.
After they attend to you do you pay back or not if you lack insurance? Well you do every single month
But like d naija pple that jumped at Medicaid Nigerians will owe hospitals and not pay back
Whose fault is that the dr's?

And your point is Is your system wack or not? I am sure you missed the part where I wrote I paid hundreds of thousands after my surgery. So you are asking me the most supid questions to come out of a doctor's mouth.
I would have gladly paid a few extra thousands in US and had living kids, bottomline, you are a crappy doctor born out of a crappy system

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MiddyO(f): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
kizluv:

Did you just type all that to a woman who carried two babies in her womb for 28 good weeks, with all the hassle that comes with pregnancy and lost both babies cry cry cry . you may be very right or wrong but this is just too sad. *handsonmyjaw*
Thank you o my sister! I pray you will never experience loosing a pregnancy at any stage, especially an advanced one at that. The pain, emotional roller coaster, having to answer all sorts of questions, the pitying looks and all.

@Drafrica that was so insensitive of you. I read it and I shook my head. My hospital was one of the supposed best ones in Lagos and yet, they could not handle contractions till it progressed into labour and we lost the baby. Please try to be more sensitive to other people's plight. I don't even know what else to say. I am just very upset!

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by drafrican: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yes I am a true representation that guarantees EMPATHY.
When the facts are laid down it turns to an emotional blackmail.
To get healthcare in USA without insurance you pay heavily to get the same in Nigeria you pay heavily.
How does the fact that a hospital generator will run on fuel make me love money?
I won't be blackmailed,I have stated the facts. you either accept it or not.
Stating the fact doesn't make me wicked or mean!
And please don't go to any Nigerian hospital again o ......only USA that's the only time ur words are valid

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by modath(f): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Shawbabe:

Childbirth isn't a new innovation my sis, 16yr old fulani girls wit their frail looking bodies do it while hawking fura de nunu till the 9th month with no medical intervention.
As you rightly stated,person A's journey and story may not be applicable to person B so why compare apples and oranges.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by TeesMom: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello house, pls has anyone applied for a visa for a nanny before? Any info wld b great as my child has plenty activity.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kizluv(f): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
MiddyO:

Thank you o my sister! I pray you will never experience loosing a pregnancy at any stage, especially an advanced one at that. The pain, emotional roller coaster, having to answer all sorts of questions, the pitying looks and all.

@Drafrica that was so insensitive of you.

Let's be cautious the way we talk to people, nobody should ever have to go through losing a pregnancy, let alone at 28 weeks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
MiddyO:

@Drafrica that was so insensitive of you. I read it and I shook my head. My hospital was one of the supposed best ones in Lagos and yet, they could not handle contractions till it progressed into labour and we lost the baby. Please try to be more sensitive to other people's plight. I don't even know what else to say. I am just very upset!

Ohooo... it's because many people don't like to share their experiences in the hands of these quack nigerian doctors with low self esteem.
Even looking at the beginning of this argument, it stemmed out of travelling at 35 weeks, he/she now had to exhibit his/her low self esteem as a nigerian doctor.
Just the other day, I met a Dr at the ANC clinic who left her hosp where she was working to register in govt hosp at 34 weeks, why? Cos the bozos in her hosp claimed her baby's weight was dropping and they wanted to operate her at 32 weeks.
She sought 2nd and 3rd opinion and found out her colleagues misdiagnosed, and her baby was doing just fine. Na so she packed her kaya to govt hosp.

A friend carrying twins, the water in one twin broke early, she ended up losing both. Just yday, I watched Saving Hope, a medical series on TV where a woman had the same issues, the doctors discussed, came to a final resort, let us artificially create amniotic fluid, and seal the burst sac with platelets, experimentally... it worked. I googled it, truly an experimental procedure. But no o, our Dr Africans will tell you it is all over without even trying because their minds have been conditioned to be insensitive and not think out of the box, besides, why should they think? How much are they being paid to think for you!

So much for oversabi doctors like. It calls to question the Nigerian education system sef! When people will bribe their way through university, and be screaming blue murder when the nigerian healthcare system is questioned.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is gonna be interesting. . .

Bloggerina, where that your groundnut sef? Abeg add guguru this time. Man shall not live by groundnut alone.

Ehen, so, where were we? Naija healthcare Vs US healthcare huh? Like there is any comparism
*continues chewing groundnut and guguru*

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by drafrican: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
@ middy o the truth is if I kept quiet when this thread started it won't have been a problem but we need to look at things holistically from all angles.
Loosing anyone is hard lost my dad to cancer and he was treated in UK at royal marsden (so called best)but he still died.
The truth is to stop contractions we would use salbutamol iv ,it fails sometimes but does that mean the hospital is bad does that mean it can't happen in the uk or USA no it's a standard protocol/ procedure that's followed all over the world.
My dear my last job I couldn't take a leave for 3 years cos we didn't have enough hands on then you turn round and someone says you don't know what you are doing.Dont get me wrong I loved every moment of it,it's what I live for.
All I explained is you can't just conclude without knowing every detail.
If truly your dr/ hospital was careless then sue them , write a petition to the medical council get to the bottom of it.

MiddyO:

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
drafrican:
Yes I am a true representation that guarantees EMPATHY.
When the facts are laid down it turns to an emotional blackmail.
To get healthcare in USA without insurance you pay heavily to get the same in Nigeria you pay heavily.
How does the fact that a hospital generator will run on fuel make me love money?
I won't be blackmailed,I have stated the facts. you either accept it or not.
Stating the fact doesn't make me wicked or mean!
And please don't go to any Nigerian hospital again o ......only USA that's the only time ur words are valid

See why I am questioning your educational background? Do you have an idea the meaning of empathy?
How many women here have told you today you are insensitive?
Where is the empathy?

You are just a hungry doctor jor! You for talk early so that we can donate money for your pharmacy!

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by drafrican: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
How did they know her baby was loosing weight?
She must have done an ultrasound who did the ultrasound a radiologist or a radiographer?
nefertitiram:

Ohooo... it's because many people don't like to share their experiences in the hands of these quack nigerian doctors with low self esteem.
Even looking at the beginning of this argument, it stemmed out of travelling at 35 weeks, he/she now had to exhibit his/her low self esteem as a nigerian doctor.
Just the other day, I met a Dr at the ANC clinic who left her hosp where she was working to register in govt hosp at 34 weeks, why? Cos the bozos in her hosp claimed her baby's weight was dropping and they wanted to operate her at 32 weeks.
She sought 2nd and 3rd opinion and found out her colleagues misdiagnosed, and her baby was doing just fine. Na so she packed her kaya to govt hosp.

A friend carrying twins, the water in one twin broke early, she ended up losing both. Just yday, I watched Saving Hope, a medical series on TV where a woman had the same issues, the doctors discussed, came to a final resort, let us artificially create amniotic fluid, and seal the burst sac with platelets, experimentally... it worked. I googled it, truly an experimental procedure. But no o, our Dr Africans will tell you it is all over without even trying because their minds have been conditioned to be insensitive and not think out of the box, besides, why should they think? How much are they being paid to think for you!

So much for oversabi doctors like. It calls to question the Nigerian education system sef! When people will bribe their way through university, and be screaming blue murder when the nigerian healthcare system is questioned.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by drafrican: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
"Dr's bribed their way through school " shows the school you went to and sweetheart what did you do to get through school..........

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
drafrican:
How did they know her baby was loosing weight?
She must have done an ultrasound who did the ultrasound a radiologist or a radiographer?

I am sure it was a quack doctor like you! grin
African doctor ko, Native doctor ni!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by drafrican: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
"Dr's bribed their way through school " shows the school you went to and sweetheart what did you do to get through school..........you read your books all day every day!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by nefertitiram: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
drafrican:
"Dr's bribed their way through school " shows the school you went to and sweetheart what did you do to get through school..........

Ask about me! I am pretty sure I tutored your type in school

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.