Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (46942 Views)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rawhumper(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Yes you are right but these are between two devils bro.

Its far better to go with PDP till the people overthrow them if they continue on their mediocre path.

APC is a bad sign(omen) to Nigeria but most are carried away by been Partisan but believe am not in either party.

quote author=dukeprince50 post=94823557] People should have their opinion, PDP hasn't done anything to die ontop their matter[/quote]
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2020
tonididdy:

Sorry oh lipsrsealed
Edo people voted for Obaseki and we all applauded them.

Ondo people voted for Aketi whom they felt has done well in his first tenure and suddenly you guys are talking trash.

Obaseki didn't do 30% of what Aketi did, we all show what Aketi did.

I dare you to post Obaseki achievements, I would do the same for Aketi.. let's weigh their impact in their respective states.

what is wrong with Nigerians?

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Mrexcell(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2020
The inec zpad introduction where results in every unit are immediately uploaded to inec servers after counting is the best thing to happen to elections in nigeria desperate politicians now find it difficult to intercept and hijack election results while been transported to inec offices.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by toprealman: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
GEJ was a total failure and people are tired of PDP, they wanted a change and APC came with the change slogan and we bought it but I can't find any difference
That's part of the point......"it all depends".
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Ayoolamax: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Cajal:
..just like EDO

DEMOCRACY IN DANGER
You just want to stay mad or fool at all cost , but i wont agree with you, God of our ancestors wont also agree with you. Best idiot of the year.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tonididdy(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you're daft man, Ondo people together with Ekiti are the most educated set of people in this country, that's why they've produced the best lawyers in Nigeria.

Ondo and Ekiti are the most liberal people in this country.

there is nothing obtainable in Edo that isn't in Ondo. if there is any tell me.

You mean Ondo people are cowards for deciding who will lead them for the next 4 years?

what is wrong with your brain man? your reasoning stinks.

Charge and bail lawyers you mean cheesy
You are so proud of your cowardice syndrome.
Enjoy another 4years of the bullion van Lord's control. I swear e don cash out again.

Now I understand why wike said, "I cannot go to Ondo, that one is a different crowd".

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you're daft man, Ondo people together with Ekiti are the most educated set of people in this country, that's why they've produced the best lawyers in Nigeria.

Ondo and Ekiti are the most liberal people in this country.

there is nothing obtainable in Edo that isn't in Ondo. if there is any tell me.

You mean Ondo people are cowards for deciding who will lead them for the next 4 years?

what is wrong with your brain man? your reasoning stinks.

Ondo and Ekiti the most educated in Nigeria

Some of you never cease to amaze me!!

I hope you know what you mean by educated? Producing the most lawyers doesn't make them the most educated in the West talkless of the entire Nigeria.

When it comes to most educated states in Nigeria, I'll go for Delta,Rivers,Abia,Imo before Ondo and Ekiti.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tonididdy(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Edo people voted for Obaseki and we all applauded them.

Ondo people voted for Aketi whom they felt has done well in his first tenure and suddenly you guys are talking trash.

Obaseki didn't do 30% of what Aketi did, we all show what Aketi did.

I dare you to post Obaseki achievements, I would do the same for Aketi.. let's weigh their impact in their respective states.

what is wrong with Nigerians?
No vex na.... Who be obaseki? undecided (I don't even know him)
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I hope you know what you mean by educated? Producing the most lawyers doesn't make them the most educated in the West talkless of the entire Nigeria.

When it comes to most educated states in Nigeria, I'll go for Delta,Rivers,Abia,Imo before Ondo and Ekiti.
if you think
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Hiarmn(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Achizzy7:
Jst imagine dat ZLP guy didn't decamp from PDP....it would hv bin tough for APC but politicians with greed !!!

Agbo is a very greedy man !
even though he decamps Aketi would have won too
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Princeramco1(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:

Late Mr Stanley Nwabia was a Nairaland Super Moderator and Admin and also a PDP Wadatta Plaza headquarters staff

Yes of Course Seun is Pdp
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Ayoolamax: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Skynet45:
angry Vote buying going on massively people were paid 10,000 naira to vote for akeredolu. He knows he can't win a fair election
You just want to stay mad or fool at all cost , but i wont agree with you, God of our ancestors wont also agree with you. Best idiot of the year.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by dukeprince50: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
Yes you are right but these are between two devils bro.

Its far better to go with PDP till the people overthrow them if they continue on their mediocre path.

APC is a bad sign(omen) to Nigeria but most are carried away by been Partisan but believe am not in either party.
its not about party but candidate,
There are some governors in APC that are bad and some are worse, i havent seen any good gov so ill use bad and worse, same thing goes with PDP.
There is nothing like PDP is a lesser devil, They are both devils and it should come down to candidacy and not party

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Funny thing is your lowlife has never been to Ondo State before. If you have you'll know through history, Ondo don't play to Godfatherism.

I pity people like you!!

For your information, I have been to Akure,Okitipupa and Arogbo a lot of times.

Aside that, there is no state in the West that doesn't have godfathers apart from Oyo state.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by asiga(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Democracy will soon be under threat
They will soon start calling EU, US, Russia, Ghana, Togo, Liberia etc to all come to rescue our democracy..

Just watch out.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tonididdy(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Brother the thing cripple my keypad.
Most educated in Nigeria
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2020
tonididdy:
No vex na.... Who be obaseki? undecided (I don't even know him)
going by your comments you should not be more than 15 years old.
you're just rambling, give the phone back to your mum.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Greatomotoy: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Sumarrily, Ondo and South West have the most unsophisticated people in the South. They are the Somalia of the South.
yet Sw IGR is bigger than SE and SS

Bro, our politicians and their party structure is not worth our Argument, we are suppose to fight them and not throw tantrums at each other

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I pity people like you!!

Aside that, there is no state in the West that doesn't have godfathers apart from Oyo state.
why is it so hard to accept this result?

you're not even from SW not to talk of Ondo.

nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Princeramco1(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2020
tonididdy:

Charge and bail lawyers you mean cheesy
You are so proud of your cowardice syndrome.
Enjoy another 4years of the bullion van Lord's control. I swear e don cash out again.

Now I understand why wike said, "I cannot go to Ondo, that one is a different crowd".
You are fool IpOB as licking dude.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by olatuns2017: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:
Akeredolu leading with over 84k votes — after 12 LGAs (updates)

Rotimi Akeredolu, incumbent governor of Ondo state and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the October 10 election, is leading his opponents with over 84,011 votes.

According to the results that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared at the collation centres of 12 local government areas, Akeredolu has polled 189,489 votes while Eyitayo Jegede, his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) opponent is trailing with 108,195, leaving a margin of 74,735.

Agbola Ajayi of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) came a distant third with 37,806 votes.

Below are the votes of the three leading parties across LGAS:

Ile Oluji

APC:13,287

PDP: 9231

Advertisement

ZLP:1971

Akoko north-east

APC:16,572

PDP: 8380

Advertisement

ZLP:3532

Akoko south-west

APC:21,232

PDP:15,055

Advertisement

ZLP:2755

Akoko south-east

APC:9419

PDP:4003

ZLP:2004

Akoko north-west

APC: 15,809

PDP: 10,320

ZLP: 3,477

Irele

APC: 12,643

PDP:5493

ZLP:5904

Ose

APC:15,122

PDP:8421

ZLP:1083

Ifedore

APC:9350

PDP:11852

ZLP:1863

Owo

APC: 35,957

PDP:5311

ZLP: 408

Okitipupa

APC: 19,266

PDP: 10,367

ZLP: 10,120

Akure north-west

APC: 9,546

PDP: 12,263

ZLP: 1046

Idanre

APC: 11,286

PDP: 7499

ZLP: 3623

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-akeredolu-leading-with-over-35k-votes-after-six-lgas

Ondo no be Lagos
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Babaflenjor: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2020
mrugly:
Who have noticed that few updates on Ondo elections are making it to the front page? But during the Edo election when PDP was leading in the election, nairaland front page was almost full with #edodecide, but now that APC is having the upper hand in Ondo, few make it to the front page.

Reason is nairaland is PDP. Fact check, osewa is PDP
U are very correct!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

When it comes to most educated states in Nigeria, I'll go for Delta, Rivers ,Abia,Imo before Ondo and Ekiti.

Lol, but I no see Edo in your list.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Femeto: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Vote buying was rampant. Tinubu has pumped in money as usual.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by alizma: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2020
mrugly:
Who have noticed that few updates on Ondo elections are making it to the front page? But during the Edo election when PDP was leading in the election, nairaland front page was almost full with #edodecide, but now that APC is having the upper hand in Ondo, few make it to the front page.

Reason is nairaland is PDP. Fact check, osewa is PDP
I see what you saw
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rawhumper(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Name only 4 APC Govs.that did well in their States.

Note that i support you to an extent but you must know that most times when the Parents are bad, the children tend to be replica of their parents.

dukeprince50:
its not about party but candidate,
There are some governors in APC that are good and some are bad, same thing goes with PDP.
There is nothing like PDP is a lesser devil, They are both devils and it should come down to candidacy and not party
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I pity people like you!!

Can you tell me the godfather in Ondo state?
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:

Kikikikiki hahahaha

Abia State is controlled by Orji Family , it was once controlled by Virgina woman who was the mother of Kalu

Delta is Ibori's play ground

You know nothing about politics in the Lower Niger

Abia has never been controlled by anyone, two times, Orji and Kalu were stoned by marketers in Aba for trying to impose their candidates on the people.
In the last election, Kalu brought up Uche Ogah as his candidate, and Abians voted against him.

In Delta, Ibori has no say, rather only the people have, any day Ibori or Uduaghan decides to play godfather, the people of Delta from Patani to Warri to Asaba would come out en masse to vote against him.

We ain't Cowards like you guys
We are not afraid to fight against dominance by one man!!!
We have been known for battles right from time!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
Name only 4 APC Govs.that did well in their States.

Note that i support you to an extent but you must know that most times when the Parents are bad, the children tend to be replica of their parents.

Aketi
Zulum
Ganduje
El rufai.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tonididdy(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

going by your comments you should not be more than 15 years old.

you're just rambling, give the phone back to your mum.

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Burgerlomo: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Congratulations awa in law grin
Whether zombies like it or not,they will 'enjoy' an Igbo first lady by fire by force grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

Can you tell me the godfather in Ondo state?

Tinubu is the godfather of all state in the West apart from Oyo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) / Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.