Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (46918 Views)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by otokx(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Ondo and Ekiti the most educated in Nigeria

Some of you never cease to amaze me!!

I hope you know what you mean by educated? Producing the most lawyers doesn't make them the most educated in the West talkless of the entire Nigeria.

When it comes to most educated states in Nigeria, I'll go for Delta,Rivers,Abia,Imo before Ondo and Ekiti.

Rivers, "educated", chai

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rawhumper(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2020
And PDP should not think am siding them, the corruption in this country they started it and most of these APC men were once PDP so PDP should be uprooted along with APC.

I cant fight for PDP impossible!!!!!
Its only in revolution that i can lay down my life.

dukeprince50:
its not about party but candidate,
There are some governors in APC that are bad and some are worse, i havent seen any good gov so ill use bad and worse, same thing goes with PDP.
There is nothing like PDP is a lesser devil, They are both devils and it should come down to candidacy and not party
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Tinubu is the godfather of all state in the West apart from Oyo.

Lol, I can't even argue with you.
You're not from SW talkless of Ondo

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2020
otokx:

Rivers, "educated", chai

The guy is dumb

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Timatayo1: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2020
APC can't win free and fair election I'm Nigeria again
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by TechyMm0: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

You know nothing about politics in the Lower Niger

Abia has never been controlled by anyone, two times, Orji and Kalu were stoned by marketers in Aba for trying to impose their candidates on the people.
In the last election, Kalu brought up Uche Ogah as his candidate, and Abians voted against him.

In Delta, Ibori has no say, rather only the people have, any day Ibori or Uduaghan decides to play godfather, the people of Delta from Patani to Warri to Asaba would come out en masse to vote against him.

We ain't Cowards like you guys
We are not afraid to fight against dominance by one man!!!
We have been known for battles right from time!!

Lol

Ibos have been marginalised since 50 years, SouthSouth crude Oil feed us fat and make us shine, what have you "brave" people done all this while since you are not "cowards"

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by dukeprince50: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
Name only 4 APC Govs.that did well in their States.

Note that i support you to an extent but you must know that most times when the Parents are bad, the children tend to be replica of their parents.

Rotimi Akerodolu
umar Ganduje
Mohammed bello and
Babajide Sanwo Olu.

They did a little thing to help in their states. though they still have their bad sides

Even umara zulum is trying in his state if not for BH activities
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
Rotimi Akerodolu
umar Ganduje
Mohammed bello and
Babajide Sanwo Olu.

They did a little thing to help in their states. though they still have their bad sides

Apart from Akwaibom governor and Ebonyi governor.
All other PDP governors are not performing.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Johnadeniyi: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Rotimi Akeredolu, incumbent governor of Ondo state and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the October 10 election, is leading his opponents with over 84,011 votes.

According to the results that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared at the collation centres of 12 local government areas, Akeredolu has polled 189,489 votes while Eyitayo Jegede, his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) opponent is trailing with 108,195, leaving a margin of 74,735.

Agbola Ajayi of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) came a distant third with 37,806 votes.

Below are the votes of the three leading parties across LGAS:

Ile Oluji

APC:13,287

PDP: 9231

Advertisement

ZLP:1971

Akoko north-east

APC:16,572

PDP: 8380

Advertisement

ZLP:3532

Akoko south-west

APC:21,232

PDP:15,055

Advertisement

ZLP:2755

Akoko south-east

APC:9419

PDP:4003

ZLP:2004

Akoko north-west

APC: 15,809

PDP: 10,320

ZLP: 3,477

Irele

APC: 12,643

PDP:5493

ZLP:5904

Ose

APC:15,122

PDP:8421

ZLP:1083

Ifedore

APC:9350

PDP:11852

ZLP:1863

Owo

APC: 35,957

PDP:5311

ZLP: 408

Okitipupa

APC: 19,266

PDP: 10,367

ZLP: 10,120

Akure north-west

APC: 9,546

PDP: 12,263

ZLP: 1046

Idanre

APC: 11,286

PDP: 7499

ZLP: 3623

Bro,I be strong apc supporter and will obviously which Aketi to win.
But as at 3:45am when the broadcast was suspended till 9am this morning,Ose and Okitipupa has not been announced...don't know where u getting ur report from.I stand to be corrected thou.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Jermat20(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2020
There's something we all need to know. Nigeria is divided through politics, if you really check South South and South East have PDP while South West and North has APC
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tricksters: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Look at the reasoning of a lunatic. The only reason apc lost Edo is the same reason PDP is losing Ondo today. They were both up against the incumbent. You don't unseat an incumbent in Nigeria except the president is the one making the call and that doesn't even guarantee unseating a governor if he knows his onion.

BreconHills:

The two of them divided the opposition vote. AKEREDOLU was always going to win Ondo. The only reason APC lost in Edo was because the young Turks wanted to crash Tinubu and Osho's influence ahead of 2023. This time Tinubu and Osho played the game - stay low. With no target to aim at, result was clear.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rawhumper(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Please remove El Rufai that shameless man that doesnt know how to train and control his children, that one is a big minus and are the ones to target during revolution.

Yes Zulum is the people's man, ready to lay down his life for the people. We can see, he who tries to save his life will lose it but he who wants to lose it for a just cause, will find it.

This is true, that was why more lives were
killed during the counter coup in 1967 because
many Igbos said it doesnt concern them and
thus remained in the Military and various areas
but were massacred....i said this to show
Nigerians the affairs of the State affects you
whether you like it or not.

Seerade029:

Aketi
Zulum
Ganduje
El rufai.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by TheWalkingMind: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

I pity people like you!!

For your information, I have been to Akure,Okitipupa and Arogbo a lot of times.

Aside that, there is no state in the West that doesn't have godfathers apart from Oyo state.
State one gubernatorial election where Godfatherism won the election in Ondo State
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by shevy878: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2020
APC all the way!!! But I sense what APC are actually getting here are Sympathy Votes & Respect for the President after that huge & shameful defeat in Edo Last month. grin
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
State one gubernatorial election where Godfatherism won the election in Ondo State

Don't waste your time on him, he's not a Westerner
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Greatomotoy:
yet Sw IGR is bigger than SE and SS

Bro, our politicians and their party structure is not worth our Argument, we are suppose to fight them and not throw tantrums at each other

This is what I was waiting for!!

How does IGR determine the development of a state when the IGR is being devoured by godfather's?. Also 50% of SW IGR is contributed by the people of SS and SE. During my stay in Lagos, most influential parts of the state were dominated by the people of SE and SS. Popular markets like Idumota,Trade Fair,Alaba International,Computer Village,Aspanda,e.t.c where majority of Lagos IGR is generated are dominated by people of SS and SE. If only Nnamdi Azikiwe had allowed the citing of Capital in Calabar and not Lagos, y'all would have been in our lands, because if not that Lagos was made the capital, the SW would have been dead.

Also for your info, the SS and SE has more industrial concentration and mineral resources than the West,hence the big GDP we get, if you remove Lagos GDP from the West, SS and SE has more GDP than the West!

Back to politics, the type of godfatherism happening in the West can't happen in the SS or SE. We can't allow it happen, because we can't be controlled by a man!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Oracleforce: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Nyamiri league the PDP asslickers will go hiding...
APC will win Abia and Anambra state in the next election

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
Please remove El Rufai that shameless man that doesnt know how to train and control his children, that one is a big minus and are the ones to target during revolution.

Yes Zulum is the people's man, ready to lay down his life for the people. We can see, he who tries to save his life will lose it but he who wants to lose it for a just cause, will find it.

This is true, that was why more lives were
killed during the counter coup in 1967 because
many Igbos said it doesnt concern them and
thus remained in the Military and various areas
but were massacred....i said this to show
Nigerians the affairs of the State affects you
whether you like it or not.

I can confidently tell you that El rufai performed better than Abia governor. Better than Enugu governor.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Radiant01(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2020
mrugly:
Who have noticed that few updates on Ondo elections are making it to the front page? But during the Edo election when PDP was leading in the election, nairaland front page was almost full with #edodecide, but now that APC is having the upper hand in Ondo, few make it to the front page.

Reason is nairaland is PDP. Fact check, osewa is PDP
reason is #endsars trending now..
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

This is what I was waiting for!!

How does IGR determine the development of a state when the IGR is being devoured by godfather's?. Also 50% of SW IGR is contributed by the people of SS and SE. During my stay in Lagos, most influential parts of the state were dominated by the people of SE and SS. Popular markets like Idumota,Trade Fair,Alaba,Computer Village,International,Aspanda,e.t.c where majority of Lagos IGR is generated are dominated by people of SS and SE. If only Nnamdi Azikiwe had allowed the citing of Capital in Calabar and not Lagos, y'all would have been in our lands, because if not that Lagos was made the capital, the SW would have been dead.

Also for your info, the SS and SE has more industrial concentration and mineral resources than the West,hence the big GDP we get, if you remove Lagos GDP from the West, SS and SE has more GDP than the West!

Back to politics, the type of godfatherism happening in the West can happen in the SS or SE. We can't allow it happen, because we can't be controlled by a man!

If Majority of SW IGR is controlled by SE and SS.
What about the igR of SE? At least nah only Igbos full there.
Your brain is leaking sir.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Abbaniman1990(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Waiting for PDP to come out and say DEMOCRACY IN DANGER. congratulation to all APC supporters in Ondo state and the country at large
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by TheWalkingMind: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

Don't waste your time on him, he's not a Westerner
I see.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rawhumper(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade has taken your blessings from me grin grin i didnt care to talk at the moniker lol...

He gave similar names as yours but you must
know Nigeria does not need mediocres like
some of those you called except Zulum, he is
the kind of leaders Nigeria needs.

Radicals with positive mindset, not just some
water melons and vegetables doing nothing in
their various offices.

dukeprince50:
Rotimi Akerodolu
umar Ganduje
Mohammed bello and
Babajide Sanwo Olu.

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by TheWalkingMind: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Abbaniman1990:
Waiting for PDP to come out and say DEMOCRACY IN DANGER.
congratulation to all APC supporters in Ondo state and the country at large
Ondo voted Aketi, not APshit.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

If Majority of SW IGR is controlled by SE and SS.
What about the igR of SE? At least nah only Igbos full there.
Your brain is leaking sir.

That's the fact!!
Take it or leave it!!
The IGR in Lagos is mostly from SS and SE dominated markets.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Ekpekaycee: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Candidates who put their trust in godfathers were highly disappointed in Edo state. The same thing is playing out in Ondo state. #endofgodfathers
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Brenexbaba1: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Na fool you be, the are back stabbers cos they voted for a yoruba man in a Yoruba state, but if they voted for pdp what are THEY?

Rawhumper:
[
This shows truly Yoruba are unreliable and back stabbers, i have been diplomatic in my dealings with them but am forced to accept what others are saying.

See how Edo ,Imo and other States that stood against APC, which they used Supreme Court to sack some PDP Govs.

Let the Yoruba people keep worshipping till it will really dawn on them in a bitter way, they dont really know what they are doing.

APC should be Sacked in the wholeNigeria!!!

quote author=Sunnyshinylight post=94820338]Akeredolu leading with over 84k votes — after 12 LGAs (updates)

Rotimi Akeredolu, incumbent governor of Ondo state and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the October 10 election, is leading his opponents with over 84,011 votes.

According to the results that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared at the collation centres of 12 local government areas, Akeredolu has polled 189,489 votes while Eyitayo Jegede, his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) opponent is trailing with 108,195, leaving a margin of 74,735.

Agbola Ajayi of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) came a distant third with 37,806 votes.

Below are the votes of the three leading parties across LGAS:

Ile Oluji

APC:13,287

PDP: 9231

Advertisement

ZLP:1971

Akoko north-east

APC:16,572

PDP: 8380

Advertisement

ZLP:3532

Akoko south-west

APC:21,232

PDP:15,055

Advertisement

ZLP:2755

Akoko south-east

APC:9419

PDP:4003

ZLP:2004

Akoko north-west

APC: 15,809

PDP: 10,320

ZLP: 3,477

Irele

APC: 12,643

PDP:5493

ZLP:5904

Ose

APC:15,122

PDP:8421

ZLP:1083

Ifedore

APC:9350

PDP:11852

ZLP:1863

Owo

APC: 35,957

PDP:5311

ZLP: 408

Okitipupa

APC: 19,266

PDP: 10,367

ZLP: 10,120

Akure north-west

APC: 9,546

PDP: 12,263

ZLP: 1046

Idanre

APC: 11,286

PDP: 7499

ZLP: 3623

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-akeredolu-leading-with-over-35k-votes-after-six-lgas

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by debicy(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Me don know since day one. If Apc had not bleeped up at Edo, Apc would have won too.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by STENON(f): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2020
For those that voted for Akeredolu to be your next Governor... Now your suffering continues grin grin
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Seerade029: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

That's the fact!!
Take it or leave it!!
The IGR in Lagos is mostly from SS and SE dominated markets.

What about the IgR of SE?

At Least 99% of those leaving in SE are Igbos.
Why can't it matched up to Lagos?

5 SE states = 30billion
Ogun = 30 billion
Kano + Kaduna = 30billion.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Ogbuu101: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2020
amaridigital:

Inlaw my ass! He's your Inlaw only when he's a winner. You deserted him and supported the umbrella party since the election campaign began and I'm sure you would have been happy if he loses as long as the umbrella wins. Ondo people are different balls entirely. They only reward performance not propaganda.

The Igbo man is more politically sophisticated than you ewedu moozlims but you think propaganda can redeem you in everything.
Akeredolu is a man of his own,not thiefnuubu's lackey,not osama buhari's lackey,reason he refused to rig for buhari leading to buhari's failure in Ondo state.
For this reason alone, no Igbo man has any problem with him.
2:He is a detribalized Nigerian and nobody has accused him of corruption or non performance you will not see any Igbo man against him.
If my assertions are wrong,show me any Igbo moniker that campaigned against Aketi.
Have you seen any Igbo man bad-mouthing Zulum of Borno state?
On the contrary, afonja muslimumus were secretly campaigning against Aketi to spite Buhari and the aso rock cabal for refusing to perform the Ambode and Obaseki stunt on Aketi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential / Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.