Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? (45114 Views)

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Silentgroper(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Adeniyi9462:
If she won't be in need of 2k urgently, we are good to go
Sorry is dz sahmad
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Adeniyi9462(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
Sorry is dz sahmad
nope
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Gentle0wavez: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Offpoint1:

I no do anything o, I just wake up see 30 years ban dem talk sey I break rule 19 o....

If na dia babe I toast na 600 years dem for knack me ogrin

Ye 30 years, na life imprisonment??
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by fecoleef123(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
that's cool now
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Offpoint1: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Ye 30 years, na life imprisonment??
My brother help ask dem o, dey tin still dey like dream for my eyes

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by sharpwriter(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Degrezhaa:

I have replied you

Thanks, I have answered you.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by SHOCK7(m): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Many guys will not accept if u do it directly but indirectly..u will win their heart
Who told you so?
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by SHOCK7(m): 1:52am On Oct 15, 2020
simplepee:
No girl should even try that rubbish. Especially with a Nigerian man
This your old skool mentality u still carry around!
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Well, actually I toasted my guy first. Unknown to me,he actually liked me too but was finding it hard to make the first move. Oga was still looking for the right platform to ask me out...lol
I even toasted a guy previously in the past. My first crush then but it ended badly.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by NairalandSARS: 5:36am On Oct 15, 2020
Nope.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Oturatetuala(m): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2020
simplepee:
No girl should even try that rubbish. Especially with a Nigerian man

Why?
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by davidswhales(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Burstscam:
Well, I don't know if I'm good or not, but I define my relationship with anyone from beginning
LOL.. the conscience you have, @ least to do whats right qualifies you being good.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:31am On Oct 17, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Whether you come directly or indirectly if I'm not attracted to you, no way! the more you try the more I'd be disgusted. Speaking from a recent experience
character and attractiveness is key for any woman that wants to take such step. She must also have the wisdom to know if the person is interested or even in a relationship grin

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Godmademan(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2020
If it ever that happens I won't reject but then I won't just rush into accepting. It
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Godmademan(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2020
If it ever that happens I won't reject but then I won't just rush into accepting. It's enviable to see a lady do that in our African Society but I need to know some vital info about the lady in question before committing to serious relationship. So I'd commend her for her effort, then let her know I will consider her proposal. If after a month or two of assessment she suits me, then yes it is.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2020
SHOCK7:

Who told you so?
experience told me so
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
character and attractiveness is key for any woman that wants to take such step. She must also have the wisdom to know if the person is interested or even in a relationship grin

Very true
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Maryjane001:
Well, actually I toasted my guy first. Unknown to me,he actually liked me too but was finding it hard to make the first move. Oga was still looking for the right platform to ask me out...lol
I even toasted a guy previously in the past. My first crush then but it ended badly.

So I can call a serial toaster wink. Guess your confidence levels is out of this world smiley
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2020
BarrElChapo:

So I can call you a serial toaster wink. Guess your confidence levels is out of this world smiley
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by mezico96(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

I really prefer when they do the toasting,its less stressful and you get to enjoy true L.O.V.E.

I was into a relationship for 4yrs,at first i didn't like her,in fact, i hated her because she was very rude and her dress code was a big turn-off for me... I couldn't avoid her cos we work together,one thing led to another and we started talking...to cut the story short,she told me how she felt and pleaded i give her a chance,ofcourse i did and she gave me herself.
We brokeup after 4 years because she was forcing me to marry her.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Encounter261(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Hmm this is deep
strong deep
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
BarrElChapo:

So I can call a serial toaster wink. Guess your confidence levels is out of this world smiley
Well not really. I just like saying things the way it is. I don't sugar coat words. I don't care if u like me or hate me for that - for me I just feel I v told u my mind

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Xavin: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2020
In my own opinion, wooing/Greenlight don turn trap. Imagine say woman woo you or give Greenlight u come Gree. Just for it to be a trap, so she can use to foot her bills. I dey get Greenlight on a steady, but I just dey wave am

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Xavin: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2020
DemonInvoker:
I think,I met a girl like that in school during one GS course like that...She had a very pretty face but she seems to be on the larger side of life with very big boobs and asss.I asked after the lectures if she was hungry and if she would like to have lunch with me in a near by restaurant.Mind you,she had been a distraction during the class as we were busy talking to each other low key...After the class,I asked her if she was hungry and would like to have lunch with me...She said yes and asked why we never met before now...That she likes my kind of guys... we sha got to the point I asked what she would like to eat and She said she would love to eat me..l said here?!She said for lunch and smiled...I immediately got the message and was taking her straight to my place from the restaurant but before then I just say make we branch one mini mart to get some drinks and snacks.I notice say the chic don package some little things for herself as well including body spray.I paid and took her straight to my room and banged the living day light outta her...It was after sleeping with her I realised she just wanted me to pay for everything she wanted in life,She just cum dey office me any how...I already got what I wanted easily so na to leave her and move on.Most Women are just liability...Thank God...I met someone new last week and having our second date, she finally seems like someone who is normal, chatty and doesn't see me as a wallet.Offered to take her to a Chinese starred restaurant,she said it looks a lot of money for not much and picked a fast food restaurant that had great reviews for Serving long and tiny grain rice.Very low key but reasonable.I Hope this goes further as she is gorgeous and nice but more importantly she's just a great girl and doesn't want me to pay for everything.

Guy what are you thinking, how would you take a girl out on first date most girls are runz gals. That once you get that cookie. They would manipulate u a lot

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by SHOCK7(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2020
Maryjane001:
Kudos 2 u, why haven't i met a audacious girl like u!
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Make she come ee...man like me, regect Lai Lai...e no de happen.
I b like #opensourcecode for sale.lol
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Joker09(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Xavin:
In my own opinion, wooing/Greenlight don turn trap. Imagine say woman woo you or give Greenlight u come Gree. Just for it to be a trap, so she can use to foot her bills. I dey get Greenlight on a steady, but I just dey wave am

You're right about this.
This made me remember a girl that came to meet me in the mall theater, she even acted like she wanted to pay for my movie ticket but I declined, we watched movie together and joked together all through. We decided to meet the next day at my place, she came over and we started touching each other and all until I got my biggest shock when she billed me 5k before she can have sex with me, I was like 'what' shocked. I declined and told her to go. I don't do oloshos. Tueeh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.