Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? (45111 Views)

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Babisha10(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Why not if possess the criteria I needed in a lady
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Prechgold1180(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oyadorf:
Sure... Courage is among things that impress me about females. Even if I don't like, the courage she has will make me like her.

But all to one condition "SHE SHOULDN'T BE ONE OF THOSE RUNS GIRL".
bitter truth
You ain't going to know if your present gf is one or was once a night girl
Becus d rate of runsgirl now

My best friend elder sis is into runs
I don't if it nice for me to tell her family people

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
NNU0000:
No big deal.It's normal for Asians and europeans

Don't say what you don't know bro angry
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Why not, it's an opportunity of a lifetime and I will not even think twice unless if the gal in question no fyne grin
How's it an opportunity of a lifetime?

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:
As a girl, it's not a good idea to ask a guy out, because the chance of getting rejected is high.
But if a girl ask me out, then I won't spend a dime on her. She will take care of me and buy things for me grin

Why is it high ? What if the lady is the man's dream girl. The message should be that even guys have tastes same way ladies do not agree to every guy's proposals too. Its not about the gender asking generally

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by kennethfranc(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Many guys will not accept if u do it directly but indirectly..u will win their heart
Gbamsolutly
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by bizhop01: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Some of them are devil apparatus, moving around looking for innocent man to ruin.

10 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Penboy: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

Lolz... Rubbish

Na only Ugly girls dey ask guys out.
Na why there's a high tendency for them to be rejected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Life56: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
femi4:
If she's super rich, I will accept

Goldie
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by kennethfranc(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
ODJ124:
It depends .....if the girl has the mind of Laycon and the beauty of nengi..... cool cool I wud gladly accept.. Her..

Thread seen...
Dora nko?
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by King2019(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
simplepee:
No girl should even try that rubbish. Especially with a Nigerian man

Your opinion smh
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by weyreypey: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?
Experienced severally. Women are also human beings.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Hmm this is deep
Don't kill yourself nothing is deep there
If you toast me I'll comply but I'll just do small shakara grin
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by hilfinity(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
How ruubish topics like this dey make front page self when naija dey boil now

I tire for all these mods ooo...

All headlines now must be on the critical issue on ground, and not irrelevant topics like this one.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by alizma: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
simplepee:
Don't generalize things. Being specific in handling issue is one of the signs of maturity. Because you have heard something negative about a Nigerian guy doesn't mean they are all the same. Deep inside you, you know, just like you know yourself to be different, that there is no way one thousand Nigerian men can be exactly the same but immaturity will tell you to classify them as the same, please resist the temptation and be objective in your classification.

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by angelfallz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
No.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
greggng:

If she meets my standard why not ...below are my requirement
She must be yellow girl
She must be of good character,
She must not have insanity or epilepsy in her family
She must be a working class lady
She must be from 5.8 and above
She must not 've k or bow leg
She must not 've tribal mark
She must be good in bed
She must be a good cook
She must be ambitious

You're just projecting your insecurities in a public forum. Don't you think this is too much information to share?

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Prechgold1180(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
You are on the Matter of a babe toasting you!

My Daddy Has been Toasting, Cuddling and Whispering in you Ears to come to HIM..

Are u not tired of Sin?

Why not Give my Daddy a Chance today!

HE iscthe one Looking for your attention now..

If you continue to Harden yourself !On the other side you will be the one to toast Him but it will be Late..

Make use of the Privilege of Now..
oga Nur be see to toast person nah
If Dem Nur toast person how Dem go come take marry

Problem of nigeria pastors
Everything to unah nah sin

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
simplepee:
Swear that you haven't done it before
Although what some of you will do is to seduce the guy grin
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
ZIINI:

Don't say what you don't know bro angry
It's true,especially for the asians.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by adeniyi997: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Are you referring to premium tears?

Premiut tears o

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
My colleague at work just asked me out on Friday. I don't know how to turn her down, and I don't want to hurt her feelings

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
B4 like is my school days I got a lot of that left right and center and I turned them all or 95% down even if I liked them b4, once u try to woo me I lose interest so fast won’t even remember ur name. Regrettably now grin forgive my immaturity grin right now I will actually think about it, admire her boldness and probably consider it if it’s cool enough. grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by kennethfranc(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
adioolayi:
Nairalanders, I am sorry, I don't want to derail this thread...but I want to send a right signal to the mindset of fellow nairalanders..concerning this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6171682/earn-200k-month-boss-always

If you earn #200,000 and below..either from salary or business per month and you are based in Nigeria ..Click Like.

If you earn more than #200,000 per month as salary or from business and you are based in Nigeria click share.

I really want to know if #200,000 per month is truly small cheesy grin. Thank you
Oga you should be thankful to God for the fact that you earn above 150k... Teachers earns b/w 45k up, with the exception of private which is very miserable
Me sef nah 20k

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Hezmatosky: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Stupid question. Just like saying you've been dreaming of travelling out, then Canadian govt send you free visa and you're now asking if you will accept kiss

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by okpacoco1969: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Why is it high ? What if the lady is the man's dream girl. The message should be that even guys have tastes same way ladies do not agree to every guy's proposals too. Its not about the gender asking generally
I actually wanted to reply him, but decided not to. The chances of a guy accepting is higher. Most men are really cheap.

Here's an example:

ZIINI:

Don't kill yourself nothing is deep there
If you toast me I'll comply but I'll just do small shakara grin

If the lady he's referring to were to be in his shoes, she'll do the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
wizzakosh:
If she will be paying my bills
I command the demons of broke mentality inside of you to come out in the mighty name of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:
Why not,,,,cool

If I like her i will accept,,,,,,,[/s]

Nah girls dey woo me s[s]
o it's not new to me at all,,,,,,, there's nothing special in dat op,,,,[s][/s],,tongue
lieeees
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Girls that do ask guys re always ugly.. thats why dey complain of rejection... i ve never seen a fine girl ask a guy out... the chance of a fine girl asking a guy out is 0.01 percent grin if babe like nengi ask you out will u reject Babe like nengi can never ask a guy out na people like tolanibaj

8 Likes 1 Share

NNU0000:
It's true,especially for the asians.
Have you experienced one before ?
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Brandonx(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
I won't accept oo. There's one doing that on Facebook event this evening.
Why should a girl stoop so low as to woo a guy Such girl need to have her brain checked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.