Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Student Visa Success Stories - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Visa Success Stories (20287 Views)

Bank Sponsorship & Visa Success: Any Difference? / My Student Visa Success Today / Tourism/visiting Visa Success Stories: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Visa Success Stories by chinioti: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hello guys,
this forum is really nice and is very helping, i applied for UK STUDENTS VISA on 12th of August from Pakistan, i got admission in brunel uni in the foundatiton course leading to diploma in computer networks + bachelors n computer networks, i have payed 4000 GBP as part of the fees and 250 GBP as part of the accommodation, i attached my sponsors statement who is my paternal uncle my dad's brother and we are all living in the same house, my uncle's statement only has transactions reflecting his business which is around 80 million pkr in the past 6 months equal to 500000 GBP but not enough balance, what i did is transfered 2 million pkr to my personal account and attached it as the source of funding my statement reflects my creditability of being a student since all the transactions in it are ATM Withdrawals and now the closing balance which got transferred into it is 2 million pkr = 14,000 GBP i got 1 million more added to it after submitting my application to the BHC which makes it 21,000 GBP.

my all past education was related to computers and i recently did CCNA/CCNP Cisco certified network associate and cisco certified networking professional certifications.

What do you think about my case?
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by anamz: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
@funkebaby/patakai,all in house

please i need urgent help now.i got my passport from the uk high commission yesterday. the ECO stated, after all their usual stories,
'that he contacted the bank of my sponsor and they told him that the signature on the sponsorship letter is defferent from the one with the bank though they accepted that the count statement is genuine. base on that they doubt if i am really working in his company as stated in my application because i did not include my own statement of account and the pay slip has the same information on all'.

i do not know what to do next. should i go ahead and apeal since i do not know about the signature and the sponsor is not personally in contact with me now.

pleas tell me what to do
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by n0mi89(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2008
I am going to submit my uk student visa application in a few days and i need some help regarding some questions in the student visa form:
My course: BCS Diploma in IT from London City College of IT and Management

1: why have you chosen this institution? <how should I answer this?>

2:how did you find out about it?
My answer: through the internet.

3:why did you select this course?
My answer:iam intrested in digital logic desighning,dld, which is a common field of physics and IT,and this course will give me the basic knowledge regarding this subject and gear me up for further studies.

4:Why do you think this course will be of benefit to you? <how should I answer this>

5:when this course is finished do you plan to undertake another course in the uk?
<I do plan to take a further course from the same college when i finish my diploma,should I mention it or should I write that I will return after this diploma?

please reply.

My course is BCS diploma in IT< duration 1 year>, I plan to get the PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE DIPLOMA from the same college after I finish my diploma, SO SHOULD I MENTION THIS IN THE VISA FORM OR I SHOULD WRITE THAT I WILL RETURN AFTER FINISHING MY COURSE{mentioned earlier}
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by uwayemen2k(f): 2:29am On Aug 23, 2008
victims of uk visa refusals and success!!! help me
the ECO states that
i submitted a the my certifikate in support of my application, that "he carefully examined it, and am sure it is not genuine. (as set out a separate verification report)."
that the use of deception demages the overall credibility of my application,

brethren, i don't know the type of verification he is talking about, am a true holder of a my certifikate, and my school could not find any records of such verification exercise, for me.

and a friend of my advice that i should obtain a letter of authenticity from the issuing authority(my school), to authenticate that certifikate, and i have applied for that now.

brethren, my question is,
where is this letter going to
is it, to be handed over to the ECO, one on one at the BHC by me
or Courier/post it to the BHC
or to the appeal court in UK because i was given right of appeal.
urgent reponse pls
from uwayemen.
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by yettidear(f): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2008
Pls we need more UK student visa success stories.It helps in encouraging others that have applied and are yet to receive theirs or are yet to apply.

Or Has the BHC guys stopped granting student visas for now?!!

Pls lets know what is happening! shocked
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by shawamma(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2008
@Yettidear

how far gal n wats happening to ya?

When did you submit ur application to the embassy?

My own still not ready. I do still track it online to check, but i wonder if this their online thing works actually.

God help us.
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by bomata: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2008
shawamma:

@Yettidear

how far girl n wats happening to ya?

When did you submit your application to the embassy?

My own still not ready. I do still track it online to check, but i wonder if this their online thing works actually.

God help us.

@shawamma

mayb u shd go to their office and check,i went there yesterday to check mine and i was told it was not ready.
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by yettidear(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
@shawamma

it is well! i just submitted mine though,just last week thursday.i hope everything goes fine. i submitted right documents and no forged or false documents and i have paid 80% of my sch fees(tuition fees is 14000pounds for my course).

i just pray for the best for us all! If God says YES no man man can curse!

Cheers! wink
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by deezzle(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hello guys,
I need your help.
I need a sample sponsor letter from a father to a son who os applying for a UK student visa.
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by shawamma(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
I had an application that stayed with the BDHC for 2months and 14days.

But thank God it was successful. i collected the package today.

Thanks to you all
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by pharuk: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2008
congrats, am so happy for u after 2months? guess thats the advantage of applying on time. can u still make up to the lost time? when is ur course starting? my hearts really beat coz i submitted mine here in abj on the 2nd of sept and my course starts on the 16th, though my pick up date as stipulated on the collection date is on the 24th, hope for a miracle coz i read a posat of a guy who got his in less than a week
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by danedrol: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hey,

Would you be interested in a Study, Conference, Seminar,
Business, Tourist or Trip to the UK?

Click here for details
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by angel01: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2008
Hello nairalanders,

I picked my passport last week. I got the student visa. I didnt pay part of my fees. Please make una help me thank BABA GOD.
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by MaryAnne: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
Each day gets better like my darling John Legend would sing. God remains on the throne. I am really happy for all the good news i have been hearing. More successful visa stories will keep coming in in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by presjany(f): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2008
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by danedrol: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2008
Student Visa Success Stories do not have to be
a thing of pains; if you are armed with the
relevant information.

Here is an Up Coming UKVisa Seminar
Which should give you the relevant information
required to take advantage of the numerous
opportunites for career development either
by courses, seminars, trainings, University degrees
or even business opportunities.

Hope you find it usefull.

Click Here for the link again.

Cheers
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by ludot(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2008
Never underestimate the POWER of GOD. Never make HIM your LAST resort for HE is the FIRST and the LAST,and everything in between. I started my school process in April 2008, got my first passport and today to the glory of God I am in the UK for my masters. How I did it and what I did I do not know but I tried to follow up with everything my spirit tells me as long as it is right and legal.

It was through God's leading that I got to find out about this forum. I learnt a lot for example through this forum, packaging your application(our God is a GOD of orderliness) and got encouraged too(thank you all). This is my way of giving back. Do not put your confidence in whatever you have; documents will fail you because never have I heard any document say it wont fail you but I know that God said in the scriptures that they that put their trust in Him will not be put to shame, and that He will never leave nor forsake you. I tell you God will lead you and tell you things to do, how to fill your form(the right words to use), what you should put in it, he will even bring along your path people to advise you RIGHTLY. Someone told me he had never seen such a stressless process before. I was not called for any interview even with it being my first time, first passport, "first everything." Even from Nigeria to UK, it was favour galour thanks to God.

Tell God why you are doing this and He wont give you snake if you ask Him fish as long as you have a genuine purpose. Whatever He tells you to do, do it. I am sorry if I sound too spiritual but this is all that I have to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Student Visa Success Stories by ludot(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2008
My God is not a respecter pf person if He did it for me, He will do it for you in Jesus name. Just call on Him

1 Like

Re: Student Visa Success Stories by Ldee0304: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2009
I have gained a lot from your story and others I have come across on Nairaland and I think you are now in the category of @funkyBaby, @akomolafe etc. if not even more revered. I was referred to this thread by @funkybaby after I posted my request for more information at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-127964.99999.html#msg3603305.

I'm already working on putting together an excel sheet similar to yours and I would get it across to you as soon as possible once I'm through so that you can look through it and help me out.

This was my original post:

Hi All,

I'm new to nairaland and in my search for information, I found this site very useful.#

I would like us all to focus on the title of this thread and help a brother out.

- I want to go to the UK for my masters in Sept.
- My Company is sponsoring my tuition for the masters.
- My wife works with a bank
- We want to go to the UK together.
- I want to put her in my application as my dependant.

What do I need to know,
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by anamz: 2:43pm On May 21, 2009
the ECO alleged that he was not cleared on the benefit of my course to me, and that my salary did not reflect on my pay slip ,and that my financial circumstances in was not clear to proportionate to my intended course. but my sponsor provided all financial requirements. how do i upturn the decission.
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by guide2coll(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2011
Check out this blog written by a U.S. college student for prospective International College Students! Hope it helps! I would love feedback!

http://guide2college101./
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by khan2073(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
I think we will be getting less and less of those now with work restrictions on students. Anyways, there are always exceptions to the rule.
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by boyolahla: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
Any people should please help me on this likely student interview questions:
(1)why do you want to study in usa?
(2)how can u prove u will come back after finishing your studies?
(3)why do u wish to study in usa and not nigeria?
(4)will u come back home during summers?
(5)how will your study in usa be helpful in your home to you in your home country after you come back?
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by justwise(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2011
boyolahla:

Any people should please help me on this likely student interview questions:
(5)how will your study in usa be helpful in your home to you in your home country after you come back?

Do you really need help with these questions?
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by boyolahla: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2011
Yes I really need answers for the questions.
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by justwise(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2011
boyolahla:

Yes I really need answers for the questions.

Ok.
Re: Student Visa Success Stories by boyolahla: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2011
please help me on this likely student interview questions:
(5)how will your study in usa be helpful to you in your home country after you come back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi / Train Crushes Man To Death, In Niger State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.