Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. (11623 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Bellotelli: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ardar:

Funny, that's how I view mails as well. No mail can cheat on me too, majority of them are just community pricks that I don't mind sharing with other women.

Nothing special about them. I fvck, pass him on to the next woman and I move on with my life.
Ada so this is how you choose to live your life.. OK, make Sure you don't return to my house.
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by fati2001(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ardar:

Funny, that's how I view mails as well. No mail can cheat on me too, majority of them are just community pricks that I don't mind sharing with other women.

Nothing special about them. I fvck, pass him on to the next woman and I move on with my life.

yeap.

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by fati2001(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ardar:

I am sorry but I fvck mails on my own terms and am not giving, am receiving because I won't stop till I've reached orgasm even if he came before me.

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by fati2001(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Why will he have that type of screenshot? What is the significance or the use of having that type of screenshot?

excellent question.
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by bukatyne(f): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
raphretle:
Ladies And Gentlemen

Often I take a screenshot of some Comments here on Nairaland..
My New Girl Saw this Particular Pic in my Phone Since then She has been Very strict when it comes to Accessing the Other Room..
I told her It was just a Comment but she wouldn't take that.. Told me its because I share in those ideologies that's why I saved it...
Please Is there Any Way to Explain to Her that those aren't My Views??

My wonder is why she is still with you if she doesn't agree with the screenshot, you are not making efforts to delete it nor is she convinced with your explanation.

You both keep playing games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by angelfallz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Move on, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by raphretle: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
bukatyne:

My wonder is why she is still with you if she doesn't agree with the screenshot, you are not making efforts to delete it nor is she convinced with your explanation.

You both keep playing games.

delete??
That Screenshot was there before I met her...
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Canvass: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
calm down, I dont think that screenshot should destroy any relationship. with good explanation, she should be able to understand.

Explanation like, ' I drop freestyle, you dey shiver? Don't you know that in swimming , there are other styles like breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly? I am only explaining medley relay in freestyle swimming to some folks sweetie. Don't freeze up yet.'
Abi no be so, my Oga?
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Thazard(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Slawormir see what you caused.

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by smartsexy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
As u don swim ur swim, my guy move on, let another swimmer swim her occean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Camelot65: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Darm Nigger.......cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by raphretle: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
smartsexy:
As u don swim ur swim, my guy move on, let another swimmer swim her occean.

Just as it is written

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by solobrain(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
cheesy
How you start with a girl matters a lot.
She knows SEX is your weak point and she's using it against you.

Lmao, I no sabi advice person if not I for advice you. cool

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Balogunodua(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by EXLOVER(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ardar:

Yahoomail or Gmail?
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Balogunodua(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Where are the nairaland womanrights
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by fattprince(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Merciful71:

lemme fuvk my own too
how can we meet, o ye cheerful giver
I can't laugh. She doesn't know both genders are not equal.
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by candyguyofficia(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
slawomir
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
raphretle:
Ladies And Gentlemen

My New Girl Saw this Particular Pic in my Phone Since then She has been Very strict when it comes to Accessing the Other Room..
I told her It was just a Comment but she wouldn't take that.. Told me its because I share in those ideologies that's why I saved it...
I remember when you commented this on a thread on nairaland, so bad that it ended this way lipsrsealed
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by skinny419(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Warlord2014:

Sex sex sex sex....is it the only thing you can get from a lady?
But 9ja babes had nothing to offer except sex..

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Ayo2004: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
What is she still doing with you sef,mtcheww
Abeg,na u dey your d.p?
Asking for a friend grin

1 Like

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Ayo2004: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
She dey try exploit....sex is for both of us to enjoy,if u marry that 1,u go hear am
Better go find another swimming pool grin

2 Likes

Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by osamz007: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Haha
And she no wan make u swim again
If you truly believe in that screenshot, you shouldn't care if she stops you from swimming anymore grin
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by InfernoNig: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ardar:

Way to go. Clap for yourself.
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by raphretle: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Xoly:

I remember when you commented this on a thread on nairaland, so bad that it ended this way lipsrsealed

lol thanks
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Raeheemwayne: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Powerfly:
How i wish the girl will join nairaland and see
more. To make friends
with guys go just
weak her.
Weak her as in how?
A woman that knows what she brings to the table — Is never afraid of eating alone — you don't owe anyone an excuse for being a Stud.
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Slynation(m): 1:50am On Oct 14, 2020
raphretle:
Ladies And Gentlemen

Lwkm.... grin na Slawomir aka the damn niggar favorite quote be this grin grin grin lwkm, I guess you meet him for a counter post to it as well grin
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by Akanimoh113(m): 2:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Omoh Guys... Make una Assist me with 5k. My Birthday is coming up soon on the 16th of this month. I'll be very Grateful. Thank You
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by majamajic(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2020
I have never been in relationship where a girl will near my phone , talk less of going through msgs

Still I don't cheat in relationships !
Re: She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. by majamajic(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Omoh Guys... Make una Assist me with 5k. My Birthday is coming up soon on the 16th of this month. I'll be very Grateful. Thank You

Hope u still value your nyansh ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. / I Have Never Been In A Position Of Abusing Trust - President Buhari / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.