Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car (2148 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Elsafema: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
this girl say she will never date me untill i get car help me oooooooooooo
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by 197(f): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
what car do u want!! can u manage a benz 190~
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2011
Elsafema:

does she have her own car ?
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by amuukwu1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
Elsafema:

this girl say she  will never date me untill i get car help me oooooooooooo

what are you waiting for dude? go get yourself a car but while you are at it, i might be rolling with her. Yea, she wants a man with a car and I've got this car that caused me a fortune. hmmm, you dont wanna know the name of my machine. grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by MMM2(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
then go and,
steal a car.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Omolola1(f): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
then go get 1
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by eddy1977(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
Forget her
find a woman who wants u for u
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Nakele(f): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
Elsafema:

Lol,, so now what is really ur problem apart from "not having money for the car"?
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by xfabulous(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
wen you do get the car,find a beta chick ,she aint worth it,
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by xxTosinvillexx: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2011
Come over to my crib and get my car, Bleep her dhat same day and return my ride immediately.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by deniyor: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^^ Good idea.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by danben(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2011
get a car bleep her and leave her

1 Like

Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Tosinville(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2011
Sure, she aint worth a prostitute not to talk of to be your girlfriend.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Mcleo007(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2011
Some silly gurls with their silly opinions. Well,@poster, how did u meet her? In my opinion,she's a cheap gurl.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Tosinville(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2011
^Cheap?¿¿ i don't think so bro, being cheap is different from poverty mentality. She only wanna use that to flaunt for her friends that her bf has a ride.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Mygoldie(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2011
@OP,leave her then,is it a must to date a thief with high taste?? cool cool
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Tosinville(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2011
^^Its lie, thats what most nigerian ladies want this days.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Mygoldie(f): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2011
what do you mean by ''its lie''?? undecided undecided @Tosin
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by no1madman(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2011
Buy d fuckin car,bang her in d car,then kick her out or smash her head on d windscreen. . .
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Tosinville(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2011
MyGoldie
Cos thats most of you nigerian ladies want in a boyfriend now so don't insult dat chiq. I wouldn't have blame d lady but by saying that to the poster's face shows she's really a hungry girl.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Goldieluks: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2011
Tosin what do you mean by most of ''you Nigerian ladies''?
for your info, there are loads of good Nigerian women everywhere,so don't get twisted already.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by 190: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2011
no1madman:

Buy d fuckin car,bang her in d car,then kick her out or smash her head on d windscreen. . .

priceless wink
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by sexylogan(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2011
Poor poster.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Goldieluks: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2011
no1madman:

this is a mad idea and wicked too. cool
Rather not buy her a car,its better to call it a quit.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by MsPotato(f): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tell her to give you cash to buy a car.

What stoopid foolishness is this angry

I am shaking my head. . . Seriously. These days, women and money!!! Na by force get money all the time abi? Whatever happen to hardships of life to value money? Ehn?

Olodo Oloshi groundnut!  angry angry angry

Poster, I dont know from which drainage you go pick up this girl from but I swear, her old man no go teach her well well! angry
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by naijaswag1: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
no1madman:

Supported but smash her head on d windscreen. . . dont support this but teach a little weird lesson by doing those first three.she needs it to learn and become useful in life
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by eunicesou(f): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
she dey craze.where is her own.make she go buy her own! angry
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by kulicon: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
i feel dat girl just did u good by telling you that. if you are a deep thinker, then you should know it's time to sit up and work harder so you can own not just a car but other good things of life. atleast she said her mind, what of girls dat won't, but will never agree to go/hang out with you cos they don't want to be seen jumping bike with their guy? so they come up with excuses like 'let's stay in' or 'i'm not the going out type'. my advise is; leave d girl but work harder so you will get a better chick.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by foyeks2001(f): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
no1madman:

u are a wicked man
angry angry angry
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by LesbianBoy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

for your info, there are loads of good Nigerian women everywhere,so don't get twisted already.

Say the truth u are not among them cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by omolasgidi(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

LesbianBoy:

Say the truth u are not among them cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue

dude she did not ask for the car na, cheesy cheesy grin
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Elsafema: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Would You Prefer? / Why? / If U Had To Marry Ur Partner Where U Met Them, Wher Will It B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.