Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car (2152 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
Forgive me poster but LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

dont waste ur time trying to get a car FOR her. Cars are not cheap and
they are too much of a responsibility to try and attract one shallow chick.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Goldieluks: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Say the truth u are not among them cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue

ask your mum,lesbiangoat. undecided
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by chikeorji123(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

ask your mum,lesbiangoat. undecided
Easy dear don't mind him.but u mr lesbian or whatever yr name is retreat immediately cool cool
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by 677ano(m): 2:05am On Mar 09, 2011
Hmm does she have a gold plated Womanliness? angry
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Elsafema: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2011
hnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by OneDee(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2011
this girl say she  will never date me untill i get car help me  oooooooooooo
grin
My friend, what are you waiting for? Will you whisk off to get yourself a car to start off this dating process!
And pls be adequately prepared for subsequent requirements in order to make your interactions worth her time!  grin
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Elsafema: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2011
hmmmmmmm
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Ranoscky(m): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2011
And you stil stand 'face to face' with such maggot
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
kulicon:

i feel dat girl just did u good by telling you that. if you are a deep thinker, then you should know it's time to sit up and work harder so you can own not just a car but other good things of life. atleast she said her mind, what of girls dat won't, but will never agree to go/hang out with you cos they don't want to be seen jumping bike with their guy? so they come up with excuses like 'let's stay in' or 'i'm not the going out type'. my advise is; leave d girl but work harder so you will get a better chick.

Lol. But that's the darn truth, unfortunately. I think the girl's only 'crime' was that she told the guy her mind point-blank. Most naija babes share the same sentiments (even the ones that are condemning the babe here), but would NEVER admit it openly as the reason for rejecting a guy's advances - except to their female friends. Although It is possible to get a few chicks without owning a car, the truth is that you wouldn't get 'top quality' ones on a frequent basis if you move around town in ramshackle danfo buses (and by 'top quality' I mean beautiful, sexy and voluptuous, not those nonsense chicks that fake empty 'class' ontop nothing). Every pretty and well endowed chick gets honked at daily by different randy guys driving all sorts of wonders on wheels. . .so how can you compete if you show up on an Okada wearing a bacteria-infested helmet? In fact, even the few quality chicks you manage to get (with too much long grammer and all that B.S) would drop you quickly (or cheat on you gleefully) if a correct dude with a nice car and tinz comes her way. It is difficult if not impossible to be a successful player without 1. A decent car. 2. A decent apartment, and 3. Decent money in your pocket for all the 'logistics' involved in the seduction process.

So @ Poster, don't get it twisted. Just fashi the babe and go work harder. Like P.Diddy rapped. . ."first comes the cash(cars), then comes the a.s.s."
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
pro01:

Lol. But that's the darn truth, unfortunately. I think the girl's only 'crime' was that she told the guy her mind point-blank. Most naija babes share the same sentiments (even the ones that are condemning the babe here), but would NEVER admit it openly as the reason for rejecting a guy's advances - except to their female friends. Although It is possible to get a few chicks without owning a car, the truth is that you wouldn't get 'top quality' ones on a frequent basis if you move around town in ramshackle danfo buses (and by 'top quality' I mean beautiful, sexy and voluptuous, not those nonsense chicks that fake empty 'class' ontop nothing). Every pretty and well endowed chick gets honked at daily by different randy guys driving all sorts of wonders on wheels. . .so how can you compete if you show up on an Okada wearing a bacteria-infested helmet? In fact, even the few quality chicks you manage to get (with too much long grammer and all that B.S) would drop you quickly (or cheat on you gleefully) if a correct dude with a nice car and tinz comes her way. It is difficult if not impossible to be a successful player without 1. A decent car. 2. A decent apartment, and 3. Decent money in your pocket for all the 'logistics' involved in the seduction process.

So @ Poster, don't get it twisted. Just fashi the babe and go work harder. Like P.Diddy rapped. . ."first comes the cash(cars), then comes the a.s.s."

Lol cheesy cheesy

You are funny! cheesy
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by sewa36447(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ask her how many cars did her father has b4 he marry her mother.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ujujoan:

Lol  cheesy  cheesy

You are funny!  cheesy

Hmm. . .
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Pennywise(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
U should be happy u met a girl that is trying to inspire u to a greater level of achievement. Unlike some that wouldnt mind getting pregnant on your mama's bed

1 Like

Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by gentlevick: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
this girl say she  will never date me untill i get car help me  oooooooooooo
The man, go steal one car.but God punish devil  if they catch u because that same girl wey no say u no fit buy car now,wey talk say make u buy car,na she go first they call u thief! thief !!.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by WThamemead: 12:38am On Mar 16, 2011
Then go and get a bleeding car or else leave the girl then and girl another one that loves you with no condition.
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 16, 2011
@poste
everyone has the right to have expectations in relationships. She told you about hers,and since you aint got a car, accept defeat and go find a gal that is up to your standards and expectations.
THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO HELP YOU (unless you expect us all to chip in to buy you a car?!)
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2011
Na OLE d gurl be, ask her if her Popsy get Car
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by 190: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
lil_kid:

Na OLE d gurl be, ask her if her Popsy get Car
grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car by Ranoscky(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
I tank God say out of all de girls wey dey com my way, no 1 get de milk for breass to tel me dat kain dirty talk. All doz usless maggots wey dey wait for som guy's "YEARS" hard earn wey dem go squander in just a week, na tsunami go baptyz al of dem dia, NONSENSE !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

nairaland Females Are Not Brave. / Bragging Right / Ladies: Have You Turned Down A Marriage Proposal Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.