Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) (2006 Views)

I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by laughplanet: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
What do ladies really want is a question that has been around for decades. It sounds very simple and yet tricky depending on the level of your understanding and maturity. One may not necessarily need Google to find the answer but looking at what they admire most time and in men should give you some clues on what the female gender really want.

I was descending a staircase after watching one of my favorite movies at the cinema and I saw this pretty lady ascending the stairs. Most of her attention was on her phone but immediately she walked passed me; she turned her head and gave some infectious smile and immediately I picked interest and noticed her kind gesture which I readily admit. And to cut the long story short, I strike a conversation and we got talking after which we exchanged contact. She generously admits that my perfume got her attention and I told her that she also looks beautiful and there was no doubt about her beauty. I’ve gotten many complement as results of my perfume from ladies and this validate my assumption that wearing good perfume that can make your presence felt can impress any lady. Beside, do you know that perfume makes you attractive? You know that now.
Again you don’t have to break the bank to smell nice trust me. It is my hope that sharing some of these top perfumes will help you shop the best perfume and it will also make your presence felt whenever you put on these perfumes. And the good news is that you can get some of them at a much discounted rate by calling 08055278815 or https://www.instagram.com/perfume360shop/

5. Bad Boy Carolina Herrera And at #5 we have the ‘Bad Boy’ I don’t know why this perfume was named bad boy but rhetorically, I can agreed that the name justified this great perfume by Carolina Herrera. Carolina Herrera's fragrances exhume elegance and passion, with a simultaneous incorporation of modernity and timelessness simultaneously. You can steal any show with this fragrance trust me.

4 Red Tobacco: Red Tobacco is an incredibly potent and sexy fragrance that mixes Cuban tobacco and spices. This perfume is designed for true legends that understand the game. Remember to keep your face straight whenever you wear this (Lol) you know where to get this perfume (@perfume360shop) of course.

3 Bentley: It’s the dream of many people while growing up to drive Bentley car. But what can be said of a luxurious car manufacture that delves into perfume world springing surprises - Class you call it right! Bentley perfumes can make any girl fall for you when properly wore. I loved this signature for several reasons. Is it the charming Floral opening for some or the smoky and woody scent to calm your nerves at every spray! I think they got it all spot on and you’ll definitely lovit’

2 Sauvage: Sauvage by Christian Dior is perfect for any man who wants to unleash his wild side. And this perfume is for men and not the boys- I believe you should understand that statement [for Men] better. This fragrance is inspired by the idea of running in an open space with a clear blue sky above you. The world is at your feet whenever you put on this legendry fragrances by Christian Dior. Oh, I forgot to state that this perfumes quality makes it available for big boys’ spender but you can get it at lower price from https://www.instagram.com/perfume360shop/

1 Power of Seduction Cologne by Antonio Banderas, Introduced in 2018, Power of Seduction is an aromatic cologne with woody undertones for men. I got this perfume as a birthday gift on my last birthday and the memory is very much fresh. The top notes are comprised of apple and bergamot for a fresh and crisp opening that invigorates the senses before descending into the middle notes of artemisia, clary sage and lavender for a green heart. Not the expensive type you may say but getting these perfumes can make the difference when hunting your soul mates. Order your today and enjoy.

Above getting attention, perfumes increases your confidents and makes you attractive. And by writing a short preview on these few signature, I hope to pass on the message that it is your sole responsibility to make your presence felt be it a business meeting or a casual hangout and still enjoy the moment.

I’m Edward, a serial writer, a business consultant and a certified digital marketer. I promote brands and partner with organization for good cause. You may reach me on Pedward080@gmail.com or Whatsapp : 07019221196.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by BigDawsNet: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by Churchill6767: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
#ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by BigDawsNet: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wonderful

Fueguia 1833 Aguila de Ambar
Will do just fine...

Only $655

1 Like

Re: 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nah perfume go impress lady,,,tueh!!

grin

Money is the only perfume,,,wink

Don't let us deceive ourselves,,,,grin

Nice writeup,,✌️

1 Like

Re: 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by Stacyomolola(f): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fact1:
Nah perfume go impress lady,,,tueh!!

grin

Money is the only perfume,,,wink

Don't let us deceive ourselves,,,,grin

Nice writeup,,✌️

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by Vyzz: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
I actually use thus perfume...

If u see how girlz the rush me...

Let me show u the pix

2 Likes

Re: 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by laughplanet: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Keep it up bro �
Re: 5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
I smell good for me. It gives me confidence. I don't smell good to impress anyone.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death / Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.