Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

"if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole (6947 Views)

How Seyi Makinde Defeated Ajimobi In Oyo State And They Rig Election / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2011
I wonder what some 'pink ladies' are doing in the Politics section. . . with their typically skin-deep and disjointed thoughts.

dremoney:

i swear down, ya'll blaiming Oshiomhole are absolute imbeciles, No freaking apologies.

Would you rather watch your votes stolen again?

Bunch of pathetic cowards, This set of foolish Nigerians moan and winge at the least oppression yet they expect manna to fall from heaven n deliver them.

Ya'll must be completely mad for even thinking he suggested anything wrong.

Morons

I re-echo every word of this!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by assme: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2011
i swear down, ya'll blaiming Oshiomhole are absolute imbeciles, No freaking apologies.

Would you rather watch your votes stolen again?

Bunch of pathetic cowards, This set of foolish Nigerians moan and winge at the least oppression yet they expect manna to fall from heaven n deliver them.

Ya'll must be completely mad for even thinking he suggested anything wrong.

Morons

so killing now justifies rigging? imp.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Diligence: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2011
When people are pushed to the wall; they resort to , to be forewarned ,
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by konami001: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2011
Seriously, if we decided as a nation that whoever riggs should by lynched, would that help deter election rigging at the polling station?
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by spikytang(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2011
We just de tear d guy apart, Who can validate this post with any video or news paper web link.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by abubaka(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2011
@all,
Am highly disappointed in some pples cmment criticizin oshiomole. Why wldnt election riggers be killed? Is only thiefs that wld not support d idea of killin them. Stealin of pples mandate is enuf nd if u pple think that we re jokin,try it in this election nd c. Idiots!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by FabulousE1: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2011
Hey Mr Governor of Edo state,  'OSHIOMOLE'   e never Reach the Stage of 2 KILL,abeg No Bring Militancy Here! Power is Not by FORCE. PLEASE MY BLACK-UNIFORMED REFORMED KILLERS' ( POLICE) pls arrest Any Body that Tries To Rig,but DO NOT KILL NOR SHOOT. i take God Beg Una.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2011
Charity should begin from home our dear comrade governor. Why not start from ACN and kill off all those that rigged their primaries? Tinubu should be long dead for stealing mandates from his own party members.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by sesanrota(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2011
spikytang:

We just de tear d guy apart, Who can validate this post with any video or news paper web link.

i heard this on AIT news yesterday wen he was campaigning at Okada.

Fabulous E:

Hey Mr Governor of Edo state,  'OSHIOMOLE'   e never Reach the Stage of 2 KILL,[/b]abeg No Bring Militancy Here! Power is Not by FORCE. PLEASE MY BLACK-UNIFORMED REFORMED KILLERS' ( POLICE) pls arrest Any Body that Tries To Rig,but DO NOT KILL NOR SHOOT. i take God Beg Una.

So it is always the stage for riggers to steal and kill Abi?

konami001:

Seriously, if we decided as a nation that [b]whoever riggs should by lynched
, would that help deter election rigging at the polling station?

They should not only be lynched they should be killed immediately. it will make everyone to seat up. since our police and Judges wont do much.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Tokotaya: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2011
Dear Gov, you are assuming you are able to kill the rigger. Life is not that simple. What if when you are trying to kill the rigger, it turns out he kills you instead. What if your brother, cousin etc snatches somebody's girlfriend and the aggrieved person accosts him at a polling booth and accuse him of attempting to rig and consequently galvanise the mob to kill him? There's a reason why jungle justice is never encouraged in any sane society.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by otukpo(f): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2011
abubaka:

@all,
Am highly disappointed in some pples cmment criticizin oshiomole. Why wldnt election riggers be killed? Is only thiefs that wld not support d idea of killin them. Stealin of pples mandate is enuf nd if u pple think that we re jokin,try it in this election nd c. Idiots!

Imagine if that statement had been made by GEJ, What would have been your reaction?

I hate it when Nigerians show extreme sense of partiality. It is called injustice!

We should learn to remove sentiment from politics if we want to move this country forward.

Oshiomole failed it this time and that statement should be condemned.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by MaiSuya(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2011
^^otukpo man anya wilili. abeg, tell your David MArk/suswan to stop harassing, shooting opponents, burning thir campaign offices and all forms of intimidation, apoogrin

@topic,
Unless some of you have already made up your minds to rig, I really don't see why all the noise making here should arise.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by habumaks(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2011
Mai Suya:

^^otukpo man anya wilili. abeg, tell your David MArk/suswan to stop harassing, shooting opponents, burning thir campaign offices and all forms of intimidation, apoo? grin

@topic,
Unless some of you have already made up your minds to rig, I really don't see why all the noise making here should arise.

Yes o. please ask them. I dont see any reason for condenming the guy unless they have already made up their minds to rig.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by k00lxpert(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2011
this is absolutely ridiculous, well, i'm not surprised, he's using a radicalism approach, too rascal statement coming out from an elder state man

which way nigerians!!!?
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2011
@Jarez
Thanks for your observation & correctn
My vote is my liberty, so ''Give me liberty or give me death - Patrick Henry''

Nigeria case is like that of a man who lace his wife(vote or mandate) with ''thunderbolt''(lynching) because of a man violating his bed (rigging election).

Yet, it's the violator who's busy screaming blue murder that the owner is wicked, that he is a murderer. What an absurdity! A murderous thief calling the owner evil?

Oh, oh Evil Knievil, ok i got u. You want to steal my birthright & then live to recant the sweet tale while I'm condemned to a meaningless existence(like Oyinlola rigs Osun scott free). I said NO WAY! Not on your life. ''Like the the americans say if you trespass on my property, I'll blow your head off''

Choose to rig and voluntary acquiesce to lynching OR live and let live. It's ur CHOICE!

*Singing Banky W (U get your own, I get my own. But na my own come dey sweet you pass. You wan steal my kele why you steal my kele)''
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by ideylaff: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2011
Empty drum, making so much noise. This man need to STFU. He is the opposite of Fashola, progressing backward

GBAM, True talk, last time I saw Oshiomole, I lost all respect for him as as Labour Leader back then. It was in Nicon NoGA back then in Abuja

He was in the Lobby of the Hotel swearing and furious over what, Guess grin

He booked the Full Presidential Suite of the Hotel he claimed and they put him in the other Suite, just 1 room less than he expected and he kicked up a big fuss.

Labour Leader on top awa own money, I looked outside the hotel while on his way out, The MODA fkr was.had a convoy of cars "Range Rovers 5 to be precise in number with Personalised Plates LABOUR 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and they were blowing siren on their way out in Abuja wey no traffic congestion dey back den. cheesy

Then I knew Adams was a fraud,

Don't be deceived by all those French suit Wearing Sandal walking so called Leaders ooooo

The guy dey doo babes like nothing according to the hotel staff anytime he his around.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by kasiem(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2011
Unabashed Vampires emerging and kirikiri getting ready to entertain more life tenants
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2011
Jon.Bee:

@Jarez
Thanks for your observation & correctn
My vote is my liberty, so ''Give me liberty or give me death - Patrick Henry''

Nigeria case is like that of a man who lace his wife(vote or mandate) with ''thunderbolt''(lynching) because of a man violating his bed (rigging election).

Yet, it's the violator who's busy screaming blue murder that the owner is wicked, that he is a murderer. What an absurdity! A murderous thief calling the owner evil?

Oh, oh Evil Knievil, ok i got u. You want to steal my birthright & then live to recant the sweet tale while I'm condemned to a meaningless existence(like Oyinlola rigs Osun scott free). I said NO WAY! Not on your life. ''Like the the americans say if you trespass on my property, I'll blow your head off''

Choose to rig and voluntary acquiesce to lynching OR live and let live. It's your CHOICE!

*Singing Banky W (U get your own, I get my own. But na my own come dey sweet you pass. You wan steal my kele why you steal my kele)''

Rigging = Lynching
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by dave2(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2011
And who told u guys that Oshiomole did not rig in 2007
I can confirm that he did rig, only that PDP over rigged.

He is nothing but a noise maker and a complete hypocrite and who is there deceiving Edo people.
He should come to Lagos and do an attache with Fashola on how to make less noise and do more work.
Action, they say, speaks far louder than words.

Rubbish
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by k9ine(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2011
@baslone,
God bles u my brother.
These bloody politicians & their cohorts ve pushed us to d cliff, if we let them push us again, then we are utterly destroyed.
Those of u, ur friends or relatives who want to rig, (in d field or in INEC offices) will b killed in d act.
Gone are those days, when we used to blame d INEC C.man alone.
NIGERIANS PLACE B4 THEM, LIFE OR DEATH. RIGGERS, CHOOSE LIFE THAT U MAY LIVE!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by SirRil(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2011
the man dey vex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by spikytang(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2011
sesanrota:

i heard this on AIT news yesterday wen he was campaigning at Okada

Word of mouth isn't enough. Give us a web link or a video. Please
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Esiere: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Larez. Thanks a lot for that Patrick Henry Speech you attached. Very powerful. May be if those condemning Oshiomole read the speech they might have a rethink understanding that riggers are the only source of problem in a democracy.
when you rig, you bring in a bad leader are not loved by the masses because of his antecedents
The bad leader becomes more corrupt because he needs to satisfy his riggers
He kills to legitimatize his authority
He wastes money on riggers' projects rather than masses' projects
He makes people die of hunger because his ministers will be his riggers who do not care for life
He makes people become poorer among other things

WHY NOT KILL THE RIGGERS WHEN CAUGHT IN THE ACT?
if you want to give me slavery, i will give you death
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Dede1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2011
@POST

I do not pay any slightest mind to statements of bravado made by bleeding cowards such as Adams Oshiomole. When things get to shooting war, such tough-talking southern Nigeria minnow will be the first to surrender himself to the feet of the tyrants from northern Nigeria. In addition, he will then remember that his mother hails from Jigewa.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by 9ijaMan: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2011
Esiere:

WHY NOT KILL THE RIGGERS WHEN CAUGHT IN THE ACT?
if you want to give me slavery, i will give you death

He who fears to die should fear to rig! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by juman(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2011

Rig and see me dig a knife into your chest
Bloody thieves!!!

Yes

Election riggers are mor or less thiefs or even worse and so if caught should be eliminated from our sinking nation.
they pave way for rogues to rule the innocents-Abi kileni mo so?

Exactly

abubaka:

@all,

9ijaMan:

He who fears to die should fear to rig! A word is enough for the wise.

Instant killing
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by juman(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
RIG ELECTION and DIE
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Homonide: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
As much as i believe that election riggers deserve to be lynched owing to the attendant implications of electoral robbery in Nigeria, i do not think someone like Mr Oshiomole should be an open advocate of jungle justice in a Country that is supposedly practising democracy,and a Country with a Constitution.
The task of making our votes count, rest collectively in our resolve as individuals, and collectively as peace lovers to protect our votes by whatever means we deem fit.
As someone rightly pointed out,election riggers,especially ballot snatching is not a tea party and only people prepared for such wars can even attempt to nip such problem in d bud.
I condemn in all totality, the statement credited to the 'Comrade Governor', as it is nothing but a call to anarchy to the Nigerian people. It is no different from the much condemned 'do or die' philosophy of OBJ.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by sammirano: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2011
I'll agree with ADAMS OSHIOMOLE on that statement, if they try to rig anything they will be killed period.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by dundee007: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2011
Wonder how you haters wants him to put it, When Obasanjo said it was a do or die affair some few years ago , Some took it likely and some laughed it off. Coward nigerians, The dude meant it and i echoed it too. We need Revolution!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by naijasing(f): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2011
oshio baba dem will nt try it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Is Owing N124b / Nairaland Progressives Let's Endorse Muhammadu Buhari / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.