Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

"if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole (6948 Views)

How Seyi Makinde Defeated Ajimobi In Oyo State And They Rig Election / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
juman:

RIG ELECTION and DIE
Supported.

Go and get your pump action .time to do some killings to those pdp ballot snatchers.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by osasp(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
about high phuckin' time. when will we open our eyes to see that this is the only way the country will move forward. the constitution is not being respected by all and can be easily manipulated, but with such an approach, no body would dare.

i say although its a very crude way of thinking, in my opinion, this is the only way we will progress as a country. when the law is no longer respected, we have to create another check and balance system that will keep things in order till the right people get to the positions they deserve.

that right there is the only way Nigeria will attain its full potential but until then, we are just beating around the bush.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2011
There is nothing crude about it.desperate times call for desperate measures.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by oluwabamis(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
i almost want to agree with oshiomole. the authorities have not realized that election rigging is a criminal offence probably because that is their instrument of getting into power. maybe if a few of those rogues loose their lifes it will serve as a deterrent for other would-be instrument of rigging.
at times crude method like this might just work fine for us. just my opinion
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by 9ijaMan: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2011
^^^Your opinion is shared by a lot of us too. It's not just an opinion but the stack truth.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by category(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2011
Yeah!!! Am also romancing the idea.
Rig and die!!! PERIOD,
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by barika2011(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2011
my fellow nigerians,why cant we forgo those old ideology of "na same tin go happen" during this election period,if you believe it or not more Nigerians registered during the INEC voters registration, so there is that enthusiasm to vote come April, so its either you are part of this generation that took its future in its hands or the ones that acted in the same old manner, abami eda(Fela)!! cried about "suffering and smiling"
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
You catch a man rigging, you kill him.

It's a very Nigerian solution. 

But it could lead to problems. Parties losing in this or that district could concoct a 'rigging' scenario as an excuse to cause mayhem and disrupt/void the polls.

Another problem of course is that ALL PARTIES RIG.

The opposition would be mistaken in thinking the directive to ''kill'' riggers doesn't apply to them and their party when they get ''caught''.

See where this is heading?

It's heading to a disrupted polls caused by violence and killings across polling centers, with charges of rigging -   founded and unfounded - flying around the place.

I think Oshiomhole, if he did utter those words,  should be arrested for inciting the public to violence, and for jeopardizing the peaceful conduct of the general elections.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by osasp(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2011
ROSSIKE:

You catch a man rigging, kill him.

It's a very Nigerian solution. 

But it could lead to problems. Parties losing in this or that district could concoct a 'rigging' scenario as an excuse to cause mayhem and disrupt/void the polls.

Another problem of course is that ALL PARTIES RIG.

The opposition would be mistaken in thinking the directive to ''kill'' riggers doesn't apply to them and their party when they are ''caught''.

See where this is heading?

It's heading to a disrupted polls caused by violence and killings across polling centers.

I think Oshiomhole should be arrested for inciting the public to violence, and jeopardizing the peaceful conduct of the general elections.

hmm i see what you mean but nonetheless, if everybody comes out with a more active approach, this rigging thing would reduce drastically
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by PhysicsMHD(m): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2011
Why is Oshiomhole making a fool of himself like this?

If they rig in Edo state, who will kill them? A 5 foot tall governor?

Ill-thought out statement.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by mamagee3(f): 2:53am On Mar 11, 2011
osasp:

hmm i see what you mean but nonetheless, if everybody comes out with a more active approach, this rigging thing would reduce drastically
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Dikyson: 4:00am On Mar 11, 2011
If you think that Oshiomhole is wrong? then ask yourself what are the lawmaker, the police and journalist of Nigeria doing to tackle the issue of election riggers. Sorry this corrupt government cannot do any thing to solve the problem because most of them belong to the riggers association.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by MaiSuya(m): 4:17am On Mar 11, 2011
Rig and DIE!!!!!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Udevex: 5:46am On Mar 11, 2011
I like to see the bush people and farmers that plan to go to the polling stations with cutlasses under their agbada's to lynch riggers. Hilarious!
Dudes, this time the elections are high tech, so I imagine that rigging too will be high tech.

. . .Infect the DDC machines in the NW with a very bad virus. LOL!
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by igboboy1(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Supported.

Go and get your pump action .time to do some killings to those pdp ballot snatchers.

Yoruba funny sha, when it was their son OBJ dem no know where the pump action dey, now na non yoruba (Ijaw Bros) dem remember say rigging no good and dem wan enforce fair elections, ndi ara
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by baslone: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2011
We are talking a national problem, I wonder what sense is in this your statement
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by allycat: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
Bloody hipocrite, playing to the gallery as usual. Let him first explain how recent PDP decampees in Edo state won the A C N primaries and why he refused the release of the results. He isn't behaving any better than those he condemns.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by bamosagie(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2011
shortly after receiving GEJ in edo state, who is the comrade gov. campaigning for? is it his party's candidate or the candidate from his south south region, still trying to figure out whom to kill because we know that all politicians rig election even the comrade gov'nor.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by 9ijaMan: 4:25am On Mar 12, 2011
U de vex?:

I like to see the bush people and farmers that plan to go to the polling stations with cutlasses under their agbada's to lynch riggers. Hilarious!
Dudes, this time the elections are high tech, so I imagine that rigging too will be high tech.

. . .Infect the DDC machines in the NW with a very bad virus. LOL!

Beaf, why am I not suprised at your commen above? We know your type already. We know you have countless user name on NL so do not worry, we'll make sure you virus is dully neutralized.
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by Myself2(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2011
Oshiomhole is drinkin some shinola,when did he get so violent.I still remember the violent way he took control of his state house of assembly;his supporters used pistols and tear gas

Dude's a gangster
Re: "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole by 9ijaMan: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2011
Myself2:

Oshiomhole is drinkin some shinola,when did he get so violent.I still remember the violent way he took control of his state house of assembly;his supporters used pistols and tear gas

Dude's a gangster
Beer parlor talk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences / Govt Begins Closure Of Phcn, Transfers Workers . / Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.