Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! (24632 Views)

You Have To Pick One:- Give You Head Or Go To Jail? / Which Part Of Your Body Will You Insure?? / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
violent:

@Topic

Depends on the occasion.

If we are talking about some serious no strings attached coitus interruptus erotics, then A will be the way to go.

If I am looking at a more stable relationship, B is just appropriate for me.  I'd take the classic figure over the slutty one any day any time.

@Sagamite

Quite amazing what you ve been studying these days, i would assume this has no bearing whatsoever on strategic consulting, or does it?

You do know that sluts come in ALL SHAPES AND SIZES right? Both A and B have ho tendencies.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by nellaluv(f): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

nellaluv . sweeery u gots Nyansh? angry
grin grin grin very plentiful grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Abekeade08(f): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2011
A all the way, besides we have the same body type, so why i gotta hate on myself. She is smoking hawt!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
Abekeade08:

A all the way, besides we have the same body type, so why i gotta hate on myself. She is smoking hawt!

I concur!

This, I know, no be mouth! I don see am with my own korokoro eye.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
Sagamite:

I concur!

This, I know, no be mouth! I don see am with my own korokoro eye.

WTH! Saga don dey outdo me 4 my this game? grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by koolchicco: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
violent:

@Topic

Depends on the occasion.

If we are talking about some serious no strings attached coitus interruptus erotics, then A will be the way to go.

If I am looking at a more stable relationship, B is just appropriate for me.  I'd take the classic figure over the slutty one any day any time.

You have a point there and well served!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2011
^^ since when did voluptuous and full become "slutty"? undecided

However, if you have a girl like A, she would have to have a higher sense of loyalty greater than girl B to stay true, because boyz no go let you rest.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2011
I guess the more arse and titties you get the more whorish you will become. undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2011
2buff:

^^ since when did voluptuous and full become "slutty"? undecided

I wonder o. grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2011
That just like me saying men with big dicks are more likely to be killers. undecided undecided undecided
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by aminalib(f): 12:45am On Mar 10, 2011
wow how sad for a man to think that if a woman is gifted in her body it means she is a LovePeddler? riight
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by fstranger3(m): 12:57am On Mar 10, 2011
aminalib 12:56:01 AM Viewing centD's profile.

Do you like him?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Advocator: 1:09am On Mar 10, 2011
LOOOL A [/b]looks more of a Nicki Minaj,You can from afar or near tell that, that body is SO fake/artificial. [b]B is nothing but a b-i-t-c-h dying of anorexia.

So I will pass both of them. grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by olaolabiy: 1:10am On Mar 10, 2011
fstranger3:

Do you like him?

grin grin grin
Trust me, Stranger, you don marra finish. You do this analysis at least 5 times a day. It's now part of your 5-a-day.
I dey enjoy you sha. cheesy
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Tosinville(m): 1:15am On Mar 10, 2011
***Tosinville is viewing Dcent's profile***

How can he just wake one morning to say he's the most handsome guy on NL? i laugh haha wat a fugly pic.

Back to topic>>>
A is simply the green light.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by aminalib(f): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2011
ola olabiy:

grin grin grin
Trust me, Stranger, you don marra finish. You do this analysis at least 5 times a day. It's now part of your 5-a-day.
I dey enjoy you sha. cheesy
fstranger3:

Do you like him?

i see u back to stalking me again, welcome back
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 1:21am On Mar 10, 2011
aminalib:

The reetard is stalking you, stalking me, stalking tpiah, stalking pweety, stalking kobojunkie, stalking EzeUche, stalking Jenifa_.

And he will be ranting like the dunce he is that people are stalking him.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by aminalib(f): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2011
lmaoo
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by fstranger3(m): 1:23am On Mar 10, 2011
aminalib:

lmaoo

Hey Gf, I thought you were comparing me with that guy.

I look way better than him.

What are you up to tonight? grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by aminalib(f): 1:25am On Mar 10, 2011
u know u posted in the wrong forum i think anyways post a picture lets see
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Sagamite(m): 1:27am On Mar 10, 2011
aminalib:

Here he is:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-620405.0.html#msg7881330

If that is what you are into.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by fstranger3(m): 1:28am On Mar 10, 2011
aminalib:

If you come on YIM, I'd let you see my facebook page. There are too many scammers on her.I dont want some 'intelligent scammers" stalking me to have my information.

Deal?
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 1:28am On Mar 10, 2011
Sagamite! You are so wrong! That shit was funny!
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by aminalib(f): 1:29am On Mar 10, 2011
whatever wat uve got for scamming
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by fstranger3(m): 1:31am On Mar 10, 2011
aminalib:

whatever wat uve got for scamming

A lot.

Becareful Ok. Sagababoon is a well known fugitive from Nigeria. Thats why he is hiding his face in his profile pic. He is a very skillful scammer. Becareful what you reveal to him
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by aminalib(f): 1:33am On Mar 10, 2011
umhmmm then post a pic on profile
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by olaolabiy: 1:36am On Mar 10, 2011
aminalib:

cheesy grin

Blame Semid4life for this, not Fstranger. Semid started this. Mukina has now joined Stranger in this field of NL study. She did this to Odunnu 2 days ago. It's now very common.

I thank God Stranger is my man, he for don do am to me.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by aminalib(f): 1:38am On Mar 10, 2011
well if he is ur man thank god for that grin
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by fstranger3(m): 1:47am On Mar 10, 2011
aminalib:

well if he is your man thank god for that grin

ola olabiy:

cheesy grin

Blame Semid4life for this, not Fstranger. Semid started this. Mukina has now joined Stranger in this field of NL study. She did this to Odunnu (viewing OM4J) 2 days ago. It now very common.

I thank God Stranger is my man, he for don do am to me.

Have you both seen this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-620419.0.html#msg7881474
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Brite02(m): 1:55am On Mar 10, 2011
Oh lawd! Damn it. . Al d beautyful gals ve bn taken. . Dz z a conspiracy!!!
Can sm1 choose me? smiley
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by MrsChima(f): 2:03am On Mar 10, 2011
Mr. Cock is available and he is open minded.
Re: NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 10, 2011
A ALL DI WAY! I have the lower half and desire the top!
I believe in the idea that thickness and curves esp. as a black woman,
is the physical attribute of a REAL woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.