Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? (6582 Views)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Natasha2(f): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
I dunno know you have to ask your self if you want to marry her just because you are happy around her, do you love her for who she is not minding her short comings? Do you have a reason why you love her if yes then that's not true love. True love is unconditional, there's no reason for the love you give. Its just there would you love her if she is involved in an accident God forbid and it claims some of her physical atributes would you still love her? and just remember this ''WHEN THERE IS A REASON WHY YOU LOVE SOMEONE ITS NOT TRUE LOVE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, FOR THE FACT THAT THERE'S A REASON MEANS THE LOVE IS CONDITIONAL WHEREAS TRUE LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL'' kiss
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

I dunno know you have to ask your self if you want to marry her just because you are happy around her, do you love her for who she is not minding her short comings? Do you have a reason why you love her if yes then that's not true love. True love is unconditional, there's no reason for the love you give. Its just there would you love her if she is involved in an accident God forbid and it claims some of her physical atributes would you still love her? and just remember this ''WHEN THERE IS A REASON WHY YOU LOVE SOMEONE ITS NOT TRUE LOVE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, FOR THE FACT THAT THERE'S A REASON MEANS THE LOVE IS CONDITIONAL WHEREAS TRUE LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL'' kiss
[size=30pt]This makes sense DIE!!![/size]This makes sense DIE!!!
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Natasha2(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
thanks i hope it helped kiss
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2011
Yeah most Defo, Thanks grin
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by kandiikane(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

I would like to ask you a question, If for example your Husband that you say you love unconditionally is involved in an accident and he is paralysed from neck down, No children yet nothing, No love making anymore just you there having to take care of him, Would you still be with him? And if lets say you go and cheat or leave him does that mean it was conditional love? I beg answer please.

There are reasons you fall in love with someone, eg loving, caring, beautiful, trustworthy etc etc,
Unconditional love is eg your Mother's love for you or for family members and also lovers but you do not have unconditional love for the first day you set eyes on them, It first starts by you picking out the things you love about him/her which gradually turns into unconditional love even if the things you love about him/her disappears,
There are so many reasons to love, uncountable, nomatter how bad the person is which makes it unconditional,
You cannot describe the feelings you associate with love but you can give reasons of what it is to you,

You can love your husband unconditionally and cheat
it doesn't mean the love is conditional

Although you do not always have unconditional love for your lover, majority of the time you end up falling out of love,
Only mother's love for her child can me firmly based on unconditional only in rare cases will a mother have hate for their child.
And do not tell me that c.ock and bull story about if you fall out of love means you were never in love
smiley
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Natasha2(f): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^^ my dear what sort of wicked example is that? anyway you have already answered the question if i love him unconditionally then i will definitely be with him, you should remember that no one prays for such incidents and yes if I leave him my love was conditional, the marriage vows says for better for worse. If you want to love then love with all your heart, soul, body and might, if we must love we must learn to make sacrifices, I know some sacrifices are very difficult but then love conquers all if I love him unconditionally then I should be ready to make sacrifices for him, that's why you see that people do crazy things for love, in fact how can I even leave him that is a chance for me to prove my love cos that is when he needs love and me the most I can't be so heartless to leave him at such a time. some people are ready to die for the one they love others just don't know how to make sacrifices. I 'believe there should be no reasons why you are in love although not every one will agree with me you can like someone for reasons but love? nah it doesn't work there can be characteristics that makes you love someone the more but that doesn't mean its the actual reason for love that's why you hear things like ''what do you see in him/her that you cant just leave him/her ? love is a strong feeling of affection it has to do with the mind its beyond the physical as for cheating that's a different thing all together now so don't digress.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Goldieluks: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
If as the years goes by,you still see him\her as the love of your life and the apple of your eyes.Now that is what I call true LOVE.
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by kandiikane(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
You can love your man /woman unconditionally and still cheat or even leave them, Unconditional love does not mean you have to be together,
God forbid my husband/man gets in such and accident but I was giving it to show my point, I care and love my man very deeply but I am not going to sit here and say I will be there when such thing happens although at the moment I will say I would but it has not happened and such things can put strains on relationships especially if its a case where it affects the Instruments, I will not know unless It has happened and I pray it does not happen and by leaving him does not mean it was a conditional love, You can love but still walk away
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Natasha2(f): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
@kandiikane why do you keep digressing?  undecided we are not talking about cheating on your lover or leaving your lover the thread was for ''how can you detect when you are in love'' it sure has nothing to do with cheating you are bringing up a new issue all together , in relationships people make mistakes and there is room for that and forgiveness as well but why would you cheat on someone you claim to love? that's what i cant understand. Any way like i said that's a different thing all together it is very far from the topic is not the bone of contention so stop talking about it  '' how can you detect when you are in love'' now that's the question and so far you haven't answered it
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by kandiikane(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
Natasha the topic has been derailed from what it original question was all my post been in responds to your unconditional love thing, alright?
I do not have to answer it because for me the feeling of love is indescribable so that is why I did not comment on that Your post caught my eye
Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by danteweb: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2011
Young people and the Nigeria we see

Re: How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? by Effiko(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

@OP when you fall in love there are some signs to watch out for, some are subtle but most are obvious

For Girls
1: You laugh at the slightest opportunity even when he is talking meecrob
2: You smile like the Joker from Batman when no one is watching
3: You day-dream about Life with whom you are in love with even when he has not approached you
4: You stop all pa-roll so as not to get noticed by your heart-throb cutting action recklessly
5: When your heart-throb is in the vicinity, you tend to call out loud to people standing in front of you and start behaving like an Aje-butta or worse Ini-Edo
6: The worms in your intestine get agitated due to the increased hormone activity (causing butterflies in your stomach)

For Guys
1: You start brushing your teeth regularly, dump your Old Spice pafooom and buy an expensive Azzaro brand
2: You start asking silly questions like "My Star is Crayfish, what is yours" but don't worry, if she feels the same way, she will laugh all the same
3: You start asking her friends for her birthday and likes and dislikes.
4: You think she looks better without her prescription glasses and ask her not to wear them  tongue Wrong!!
5: You will rather buy her a gift rather than send money to your mum who needs it
6: You know she is not all that but you insist to your friends that she looks like beyonce.
7: You start spending recklessly to impress  angry

That is what i observed from a distance not that it happened to me ooh

lmfao , mehn dis stuff is funny lyk SHIT

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me / Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? / Don't Bleep These Categories Of Ladies If You Want To Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.