Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (103504 Views)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by dederocs(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
If the violence and looting continue, a state of emergency will take effect in Lagos...so many people here do not know this. Lagosians make we speak for ourselves, every state is peculiar, business must continue, let us give a chance to them to do the requests of the protest.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by govomotors: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Since addressing the nation doesn't always address the situation, I will suggest there be press conference that allow journalists to ask questions relating to current event.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by 12inchess: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Shebi it was protest before. Now it would be sit at home. Nigeria must progress.Let's see whether the soldiers can force people to work.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by chloride6: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Be like say ear dey pain you

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by ModestGal(f): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
More killings to rain on innocent Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Rextizzle(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Useless man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Laboni: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Better. I supported the endsars and gladly, sars has ended. Let the protest end now and anyone found still protesting should be classified as a looter, let the military deal with that person. The destruction of people’s properties and businesses has to stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Rodwave: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Speechless speech. Even a mannequin could have done better. Just like Shehu Sani said, I can't add anymore

Lol.. Shehu sani no go kill person

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Davicl: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
nonsense and buhari.....na you start the protest
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by ceejay80s(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Foolish and foolish idiott, na now day break, I hope south Africans, Indians, Chinese, Lebanese treating our Nigerians
brothers and sisters like slaves at their work place are watching? If they try rubbish on our brothers and sisters , we will come for them, I hope they are watching,

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Eriokanmi: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
morikee:
As if he's the one that started the protest grin
You spoke my kind
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
I just watch how a DPO was gruesomely murder and beheaded....This is very inhumane. I can't sleep aswear... This protest needs to stop
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nyanabo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
The puppet can't call for a suspension !
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by baralatie(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining courses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by shadeyinka(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining courses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.
I agree with you. We should have continued keeping quiet and hoping that by 2089 things will get better.

You are very wise as, The patient dog eats the fattest bone they say!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Gilbertkwabena(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
THE earlier we all come to the knowledge of truth the better.

Buhari is either dead or seriously in a critical condition and only the top people knows about this and they dare not talk.

The Hausa elites has all the politicians in their pocket... They don't represent us but themlseves... Its time we demand for our country, let Nigeria be splitted.

There has never been one Nigeria, the only people enjoying one Nigeria is the Hausa's. Time to hold on our destiny ourselves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by blacknp(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See his empty head like Opera mini logo, no substance

E get sense pass your boys quarters house boy papa.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by reiddecuti: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
I guess this is the time to give them hell but, let continue playing fools and watch them display their stupidity once more.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by okuta007: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerians please don’t stop protesting
Buhari must go
He is happy in his mind that the people being subdued

Please start the protest again - this man is evil
He is just waiting for the tempo of the youths to deflate then he will send his henchmen to destroy what is left of the revolution

why are the youth backing down?

is this how the egyptian people backed down and they defeated Mubarak?

Jeez, those who half make revolutions only dig their own graves

Finish this thing properly

Or else all that was achieved will go to waste

Can you finish what you started ? if you can’t finish it, why start it ? DAMN!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Laboni: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
govomotors:
Since addressing the nation doesn't always address the situation, I will suggest there be press conference that allow journalists to ask questions relating to current event.
Press conference for what again? The protest is about ending sars and police brutality and that has been achieved., the hoodlums looting now in disguise for protest should be severely dealt with.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by tnerro1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
15 minutes speech, if you do 30 minutes, you go sick? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
braine:
Who does he think he is? This man hasn't seen anything yet.

He thinks we are fçcking around.
oga enter house oo!

grin
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Marine54(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Why not come out in the street and say it yourself
youths for give hm Gaddafi's last minute treatment !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Laboni: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
okuta007:
Nigerians please don’t stop protesting
Buhari must go
He is happy in his mind that the people has been subdued

Please start again - this man is evil
He is just waiting for the tempo of the youths to deflate then he will send his henchmen to destroy what is left of the revolution

why are the youth backing down?

is this how the egyptian people backed down and they defeated Mubarak?

Jeez, those who half make revolutions only dog their own graves

Finish this thing properly

Or else all that was achieved will go to waste

Can you finish what you started ? if you can’t finish it, why start it ? DAMN!!!!!

I hope you will follow protest? Did you see how they are destroying people’s sweat and blood in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Khadiim: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
This man need spiritual flogging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Oizee(f): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
ak22:
I believe the speech was written last week, that is why the toll gate killing is not mentioned. May God help our country.
he mentioned the attack on Oba's palace now, he just confirmed what we already know today, a tyrant ruler. He sent condolences to the police that lost deir lives in the cuz of duty but, kept silent on lekki shooting.
He's indirectly telling us we deserved it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Sunsets: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
12min to be precise
EyezofGod120:
cheesy this man talk no reach 15minutes, ahh mo ti shi country ya si,,,,those people supporting this government will die soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by aspirebig: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmm

Pure military style.

Is this a democratic country?

All I see here are:

Oppression
Suppression
Depression
Tyranny
Lopsided appointments.
Bad governance
Insecurity
Bad roads
Daily inflation
No electricity
No accountability
Lack of modern day ideas
No checks and balances
World largest salaries scale for Idle, yawning, sleeping, old, clueless senators and reps.
World Poverty HQ
High level of corruption
Nepotism
Favouritism
Certificate scandals
Bad constitution
Inflate population of a region for democratic gains and power.
Big liars
All promises cancelled
Winning of elections fraudulently via court.
No justice for ordinary citizens
Military/police brutality
Embezzlement of public funds
No good schools.
No good hospitals.
Hunger in the land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Blankstare(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
braine:
Who does he think he is? This man hasn't seen anything yet.

He thinks we are fçcking around.

He thinks himself God that fought and won the civil war, hence Nigeria is his war booty. The man is a maniac!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by BGSM: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
God bless you Mr president.

After destroying the little infrastructures available, I want to see what we ll fall back to in this our Lagos. It's so unfortunate of us the youth, we lack orderliness, coordination and guidance.
We all can see what is left for us to make use of and those that wasted their lifes.
Am in pain for our generation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.