Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (103503 Views)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by yoribo: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
All his Fulani agenda will not work in Nigeria, people are aware of this. I advice him to focus on how to develop Nigeria in all parts. People are time bomb as he said. Power belongs to the people not what you say, we are not in a military regime , make this your governing time fun full interact with your people that elected you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Badbishop15(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See his empty head like Opera mini logo, no substance

grin...Lolz...
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Omoluabi16(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
For now, It is the right call. I feel sad, mentally drained. Seeing severed head of police officers, dead youths everywhere, the wanton destruction and the certain job loss. I wake up everyday and ask myself, was it worth it??
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:

Who is it then?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by hammer3: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
BUHARI IS THE LAST TIME, WE WILL ALLOW NON NIGERIAN TO RULE NIGERIA.

FULANI MUST RETURN TO GUINEA BISSUA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by UDUJ(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
morikee:
As if he's the one that started the protest grin

lmao cheesy grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by NairaMaster1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hohenheim:
When did Buhari become the leader of the protest?
Nonsense and Buhari.

He has no ideas.

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Owologbo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

Buhari should be leading cows in the North.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Celebsnews2: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
He has no right to.

Meanwhile, Seun Kuti Blames Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for Lekki tollgate Massacr£...reveals several hidden secret on what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C19L_lGEtkw
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Dididrumz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Brokeronline:
This is just the beginning of the protest.

But aside being partisan, they man that addressed the nation tonight doesn't look like Buhari ooo

Carefully check the picture below

They cannot keep it a secret forever.
The truth will soon be out in the open
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by kayjay69(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
You cannot suspend what you did not create.

The right to protest is enshrined in the constitution we have. This is not military rule, last I checked we are in a civilian regime.

It does not work that way sorry.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by hammer3: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
THIS IS A PICTURE OF A FULANI MAN IN GUINEA BISSUA.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by NairaMaster1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
southernbelle:
Who will listen to us when we want to engage constructively? Who

I wonder oooo

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miosendyin:
Where is the video where trump asked soldiers to shoot protesters.. we are not surprise anymore when we see a die hard supporter of buhari and apc making comments..

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by folu4real(f): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by okuta007: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Patosky4U:

oga you dey ur house and clamouring for another person to go and protest, initially am in support of the protest but as things stand now it better we supend all protest and see what the govt will do because it clear to the blind that political thugs and hoodlums has take over everything, so if the army catch anyone in disguise of endsars they should treat him/her in the normal way.

I hate what I don't like jare

shorrop there and don tell me that I dey my house- don’t say what you don’t know - FYI I just filtered into Cotonou and Inwill be in naija within the next 48 hours

Buhari go hear word!!!!
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Preacherrr(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
IF PROTESTERS LOOT, STEAL, KILL, RAPE, THEY WILL SAY IS HOODLUMS. BUT WHEN THE TIDE TURNS AGAINST THEM THEY WILL SAY PROTESTERS ARE BEEN KILLED. WHO IS DECEIVING WHO? IF YOU LIKE DON'T STAY INSIDE YOUR HOUSE NOW THAT THE PROTEST HAVE BEEN CALLED OFF. THE MILITARY KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO DO TO NOW THAT THE PRESIDENT HAVE CALLED OFF THE PROTEST.
lalasticlala:

https://www.facebook.com/1452287068399764/posts/2410664315895363/
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:

grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by opeyemi233: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
I just pity the boy
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Neddstark: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please I beg you. If anyone hails you to protest for the rest of the year, don't. High possibility you might be killed for nothing. 2023 is next 3 years. Let's begin a movement that will take this cruel party from government.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:

Who is it then?
Buhari's chair has the coat of arm on it.

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
The president can’t suspend a protest he can only appeal to the protesters. Doesn’t he understand that or what
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by nograv: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

Listen to this Northerner..

Dont worry the end is nigh for you and your kin..

The Fulani Cabal will end soon enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Adakintroy: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari is my man of the yr.

I use the support Jonathan but bubu allure is just too much for me to resist.

Sorry if you die this period you die Sara.

You went in knowing police is brutal. You just no take am seriouse.

One Nigeria#

Lol.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by adejoseph1980: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Animal talk as usual
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Joyfulgal: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining courses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.

It's curses please.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by teabing: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
i now understand the word usage "nonsense and Buhari"
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Owologbo:

Buhari should be leading cows in the North.

Unfortunately, fortunately, he is leading yiu
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
nograv:

Listen to this Northerner..

Dont worry the end is nigh for you and your kin..

The Fulani Cabal will end soon enough.

You wish
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining courses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.

GET LOST

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.