Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (103514 Views)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Oldboss(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

i must believe with ur statement u are either working under the FG or u are benefiting in any other way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Shadysen: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
buhari don go smoke finish come dey missyarn...thunder fire am and him family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by gbemishile: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
An ex employee of tvc came out to talk about being sacked by lion of bourdilion,voila-tvc and oba of Lagos palace destroyed
Someone tweeted that a friend's uncle just called to tell her to inform protesters they should put on the Nigerian flag when going out to protest,that the Nigerian army would NEVER shoot a person waving the Nigerian flag,voila-army 'massacred' 78 protesters waving the national flag and singing the national anthem
This is getting very interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by meobizy(f): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
It’s not by mentioning that youths should stop in a vague and lengthy write-up. No form of concern was shown towards the situation on ground. It was only mentioned that protests were going on, then nothing. The people should keep protesting. It’s obvious our deaf leader has refused to turn the other ear.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by seglabsy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Basitelo1:
God punish d useless and lifeless dullard.
May Buhari and Zombie suffer for 600 yrs.
angry angry
Amen
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by InvertedHammer: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
/
Una want speech.

He give una speech.

Una still dey complain.

You cannot elect Buhari and expect Professor Lumumba to be the one talking.

We need 4+4+4 and nextNextLevel.

/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by nedekid: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sixfit:
So only the Police deserve your tribute and not the wasted unharmed youths that paid with thier lives.
If it was 2 cows that did at lekki toll gate his response would have been more caring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:

You might be right, but whatever may be the case the army loyalty is with him.
I am 100% right. Those pics were taken today during a meeting Buhari had with service chiefs this morning.

Look at the cap Buhari wore today and check his chair. There's coat of arm on his chair.

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Come and stop boys na,lifeless zombie !
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by splendour7(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
cheesy this man talk no reach 15minutes, ahh mo ti shi country ya si,,,,those people supporting this government will die soon
i Tell,i Check Am Na 11minute And Half.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by nakaman: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

God bless Nigeria

then he'll die on the seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Lively101: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Look at the cut and join in the videos that is recorded video
lalasticlala:

https://www.facebook.com/1452287068399764/posts/2410664315895363/
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Omoluabi16(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
UDUJ:

Let me tell you the sad truth: it was worth it. In any revolt there must be casualties. It's a necessary evil. It always has to get ugly before it ever gets good.

You asked for change, well this was the only way to get the stubborn government to listen. They have felt the anger of the youths and they are scared.
Kills me more that we had 12 beautiful days. Where the real statement was made. Hopefully, everybody somehow miraculously calms down in the next few days.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by hammer3: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
sapphiere:
I am 100% right. Those pics were taken today during a meeting Buhari had with service chiefs this morning.

Look at what the cap Buhari wore today and check his chair. There's coat of arm on his chair.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU THAT IS A BRITISH MADE MASK AND VOICE SOFTWARE PRERECORDING.

THE REAL BUHARI IS DEAD.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nchenches: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

How could one ask for discontinuation of a protest against one’s government without any promise to change the political factors that brought about the protests?
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by RPG2020(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining courses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.

Abeg enter house �
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by EyezofGod120: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ayoolamax:
including ur family, ur papa ,ur mama. Best idiot of the year.
,,,,,so u dey among people who put us to this chaos,,, mayhem will never departed from your households,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Kirchoffs: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
By God's grace latest December 2021 I won't be here in this hell hole... ..This speech is the worst I have ever heard , it literally broke my spirit.

This man is the worst of the worst........scum of the earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by molasautos(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
GOD punish him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by seglabsy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
ndidibabe:
He allowed it. A reasonable government should have stopped the protest on the second day cus there were plenty reasons to believe that it could turn to a revolution.
✌️u will not suffer again
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Vester48(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria - Live it or leave it...

It's not going to change for better at any time soon. Not a curse but a fact.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by EyezofGod120: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ayoolamax:
including ur family, ur papa ,ur mama. Best idiot of the year.
,,so you're among those who put Nigeria into this mishap,, mayhem will never departed from your households
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
seglabsy:
both of you are crazy,who told you he will reach that time only God knows tomorrow

Quote me again when he dies
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fernando9(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Buhari must be a mad man to utter such rubbish from his stinking mouth.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
hammer3:

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU THAT IS A BRITISH MADE MASK AND VOICE SOFTWARE PRERECORDING.

THE REAL BUHARI IS DEAD.
Cry me a river.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by IamPlato(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
fk001:

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

What the youths need now is unity and representatives but somebody openly said we have no leader.

How the hell won't you have a leader?

There is no progress without leadership
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Lively101: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Soreeeee ntoooo his dead already
nakaman:
then he'll die on the seat
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by tsagir(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Web2020:
Aboki, your divide and rule will never work again. You people can never set Igbos and Yorubas against each other again. This is a voice from Niger delta.
BY NOW YOU KNOW THE REAL ABOKI
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
princeogbeide1:
It is clear that the president has no right to stop Citizens from protesting. The protest won't stop until the government progressively responds to the good demands of the protesters. My nipples hurts
Until the thugs looting hold you, be like say you no want police to function again, have you watched the purge, if not watch it and cure yourself of this ignorance you are displaying.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Omooba77: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

He did not ban it. No where in the world do you proscibe protest. Our leaders are far from realities..
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by BIEYA: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
[b][/b]This man nt even say anyting abt the killing by the army.
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
sapphiere:

Look at the cap Buhari wore today and check his chair. There's coat of arm on his chair.

But do you know that Chief of Army staff only salute the C In C and chief of defence staff

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.