Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (103506 Views)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by ayzTIGER: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why not come out in the street and say it yourself
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Jostoman: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Where is corporal Lance? End police brutality, End bad governance.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by ndidibabe(f): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
luv2rolly:
Na him start am before? Werey ni...
He allowed it. A reasonable government should have stopped the protest on the second day cus there were plenty reasons to believe that it could turn to a revolution.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by otomatic(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
How do you suspend something you did not start?

Mods modify this topic.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by AreaFada2: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
morikee:
As if he's the one that start it grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Justkatty(f): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Them say make una enter house,, say water don pass garri... Mr President I wish you what you wish your people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by madjune(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Truth is Nigerians wanted revolution.

Forget sars or endsars.
That's supposed to be the appetizer.

Nigerians need to be schooled on how to launch a successful revolution.
First of all, education is key.
That's where hoodlums lost it.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by IamRotimi: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
We move...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by EdoPrince93(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
wink
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by yeman1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
We don't want you again sir....blood sucker

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by begge: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
You re mad
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by donnie(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See his empty head like Opera mini logo, no substance

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by ak22(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
I believe the speech was written last week, that is why the toll gate killing is not mentioned. May God help our country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Onowu2020: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
This man has nothing to offer ooo...
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Lol
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Myrage2: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anybody wy protest again. Na thunder go fire am

Go about your normal life, try and try to improve your life

Die for zoogeria at your own peril.

2023 we await you

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Canalmind: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
So you (lalasticlala) too join them to dey give people false pictures? Was that the attire He wore in the shown broadcast?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Onyx6030(f): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Its no longer #Endsars its now #Endbadgovernance
#EndHighsalarystructureofNASS
#EndIrrelevantAllowanceAllocatedtoPublicOfficeHolders

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by feejay70: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oga presidor you are still finding the solution?? What a clueless administration!
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by czarr(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
My only problem with this clown is his lack of emotional intelligence....how can he say that their early disbandment of SARS was seen as weakness, how? how is it weakness to be concerned about the welfare of your citizens.....that statement alone should give you a peak into the mind and thought process of this clown...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Wierdceo: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
slimjosh231:
Na Craze man be this o.
Hahahaha. Fela don fess talk am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by yeman1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Why not come out in the street and say it yourself

Na death be that oh
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by juniorstar(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
13 mins 17sec national anthem 30sec
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by proprince(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Story
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by zpakln(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:

grin grin grin Fear God ma
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Confirmedzombie: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
A very good and fantastic step taken by PMB.

Indeed PMB is a good leader anyone who protest again will be seen as an enemy of the state and will be dealt with according to the laws of our land.

All the celebrities who started the protest have all gone into hiding.

Shame on them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by blaise26abj(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining courses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.
Small mindedness .

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by chaloner(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining courses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.
u lack Brain

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by DoubleEngine007: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
ak22:
I believe the speech was written last week, that is why the toll gate killing is not mentioned. May God help our country.
My thought aswell. The idiot has been reharzin the stupid speech..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Askng(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
The foolish Ruler

The day is coming and it will come,

when in retrospect, men shall mock them.

Those who today ride in honour, trampling as they go.

the upcoming springs will research their shame which they pretend to ignore

evil men who ran Nigeria aground, Are you one of these,

Who feared to go to Spain or disgraced in Germany?
these impostors,

these criminals who want to be remembered as ex,

Thieves who with collective wealth build for selfish gains

The day will come, whether dead or alive, Nigerians will remember their evil imposed

The Maradona, the goggle Tyrant, the dull Prof. from Bayelsa

The weak President of a few days,

The criminal of “Operation feed the nation”,

The Loutish "Appolo" eye or "Goro" Teeth of Lagos

The corn man from Benin who rode as Labor leader to deceive the gullible

The Slok thieves from the east, the statue goon

Many more who ruined the nation by their greed

Ex-president without vision who stole while they preside over the affair of states,
men fit for the gallows

Men who build an empire after we honored them to lead the rest of us

They mocked us, they left us worse, without electricity, without roads, without hospital

They will be remembered when Nigeria wake up

Will your father be named?

The day will come when in retrospect evil men will be disrobed of honor,

let those who live among them take these thoughts to their Graves.

Nigeria will rise and the generation to come will build the road they abandoned while stealing,

the hospitals they neglect while patronizing foreign climes

The day will come when their children for whom they kept the loots will be shamed by their

parent’s legacy or honored by their parent’s reputation

The day will come when though, their names numbered among leaders will take the proper place among criminals

when their vanities have fully spent the pains imposed will be carved in our history books in remembrance of them

Though their kids in far off climes, glory in the loots of their fathers

Will bear the scars of the dishonored reign

You will be remembered,

Thieving President and you the criminal who governed or rather was imposed on us

The minster also, the senators who dance or turned comedian in hallowed chambers

These and more who had the opportunity to carve their names in gold but by greed ruined the
nation

Men who ran their term looting as we remained in darkness

Hey. You will be remembered for the good or the evil

Copyright © Oluseyi Akinbami | Year Posted 2019

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/the_foolish_ruler_1176341

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by ayosamtunde(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Suspend what? Is it not what you start that you can suspend on your own.This is the beginning of the end of this regime

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Oizee(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Medicine after death, I hope d hoodlums that took over the protest listen to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.