Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Wives? (1549 Views)

Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? / Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Women? / Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Wives? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
I keep wondering about this, take for instance our current presido, and several many other successful Nigerian men. My findings:
1. When they were growing up, they had no money, lesser chances of getting a pretty girl since most Nigerian pretty girls prefer to date already made rich guys and those from diamond homes, abandoning the ambitious guys from poor background, thinking they would not make it in life, so the guyz settle for the unattractive girls that do accept them whole heartedly with joy, and eventually, these guyz end up making it so big in future, and hey, their wives are UGLY!!! So who should we blame? The now rich guyz that married ugly wives or the materialistic naija queens that never gave them a chance when they were nobody?

Pls, kindly drop your opinion on this, why are most reputable Nigerian men married to ugly women? lipsrsealed

Re: Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Wives? by Oluwa4Sure: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
Because Beauty They Say Is In The eyes of The Beholder!!!!!

You can't tell me ma'wife is ugly when I know/think she isn't!!!
Re: Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Wives? by kelz88(f): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
There's more to a person than the physical stuff duhhhhh!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Wives? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2012
Who told u Patience is ugly? Does inability to spk gud english nw part of physical ugliness. I bet GEJ cn neva leav dt woman for anybody else if una lik be Slim nd tall nd spk al d oyibo in d world. Patience is d best wife for GEJ.
@op, was stella nd turai olso ugly? Only one example is nt gud enuf

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Get Back My Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Is My Mind Messing With Me, Or There is More To This? / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.