Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,264 members, 7,849,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (51644 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Tanks
addexx:

Congratulations. You did the right thing. So why you depressed. Madam get up, wipe your bumbum and move on . Try and forget the memories, delete everything about him. You will be fine.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by bigtalla(m): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2020
The word “cheating” is only applicable to married couples. Please, you and your boyfriend are fornicating and there is no brideprice or legal document binding both of you. If you or him needs to fornicate with someone else, please feel free.. The punishment is still the same.
Ladies, until you get married, nobody is cheating on you. So poster, shut up and go get another guy to fornicate with.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Mrscarter:

Everyone has their preferences but U can't always tell how much sex a girl has had.
I do agree tho that there is no allure in knowing Ur girl has had half the city inside her. I can understand that.
However it don't make the girl any less valuable as a person

any unmarried non virgin lady doesn't have dignity and when dignity is lost, where is the value?

go and find the meaning of dignity and value Madam
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

This is trashy

Some guys can give everything just to sleep with a girl for years. When he is tired, he will dump her and go

The best bet is for a girl to be strong enough to withstand the heartbreaks from breakups.

More importantly, value your husband, respect him and appreciate him. The reason is that he is the one who chose to stay when others left.

Nobody can stop each party from leaving when they are tired.

The vagi.na assessment nonsense is a talk for another because that's not the topic here

who's talking about vagina assessment and your moniker include smart, how sensible are you to twist my statement upside down

go and find out, any man that married his woman as non virgin will always have a blink of trust whenever his woman keep late at night or go unannounced to impromptu emergency

you're so naive to know that, you can go and marry olosho, I give no damn but reasonable guys know that hymen build the bond of trust in marriage

a lady with lost hymen before her marriage, lost her dignity and value

our moral rights had been ridicule
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by BestMan001: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Kobicove:

I'm not condoning what he did but I think you should have given him a second chance... undecided

True

Thank you
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by sync(f): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2020
What should you do?
You have done what you are meant to do
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by sweet7oyin(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

it doesn't determine the number of guys that want to go into a relationship without sex, it has to do with your principles and your stand in relationship

the woman I got married to, resisted me with all words and actions for 3years before we had sex, I wasn't her first man but I'm sure after her assessment and my zeal to introduced her to my people and urge to know her people she felt trust and it was after 3years of relationship

why can't other ladies adopt such? ladies should stop opening legs for men under whatever disguise, priority must be set rights. a man that can't stick to your policies is not fit to ride with though I know lady in their late 20's and early 30's might want to do all things to pleased men because of age but priority must be set right
you are saying it like she is doing a favour..
Ladies open their legs because they also want to have sex and enjoy it.

So i guess ur point is ladies should not want to have sex unless they are sure that they will get married to the guy..

Stop making it seem like she dint want it and just opened her legs for the man alone
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by BestMan001: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
I didn't cheat on him,but y would he cheat on me?

He is not perfect

Forgive him and give him a second chance

Atleast this time tell him what you expect from him and never allow him cheat again by giving all the time, others things he want

The problem might be from you, so adjust.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2020
sweet7oyin:
you are saying it like she is doing a favour..
Ladies open their legs because they also want to have sex and enjoy it.

So i guess ur point is ladies should not want to have sex unless they are sure that they will get married to the guy..

Stop making it seem like she dint want it and just opened her legs for the man alone

then men like you should stop abusing non virgin ladies, as for me even in my next life I will never marry non virgin lady

so it will be height of hypocrisy to be fúcking someone daughter and still be hoping to marry virgin

go and marry your olosho and let me marry dignity and value now, after all we aren't from the same family
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Crownstar01: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Nawa for you ooo.
You wan make your girlfriend open thread like op.
Hahahahahaha. I don't have a girlfriend anymore. I am a free agent now.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by sweet7oyin(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

then men like you should stop abusing non virgin ladies, as for me even in my next life I will never marry non virgin lady

so it will be height of hypocrisy to be fúcking someone daughter and still be hoping to marry virgin

go and marry your olosho and let me marry dignity and value now, after all we aren't from the same family
wasnt even going this direction

So because she is not a virgin is a prostitute lol

I guess u are a virgin or u married one
if not you are also a prostitute

And about marriage
If she i can deal with her past then we move
If not she would Bleep off

But my point still is
Don't come here talking like a gal sexng a guy is the ultimate price .
They both sexed each other

Leave that mentality
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Crownstar01: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
Tanks dear
OP, I can forgive you. Don't mind her.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Vikky014(f): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

What should i do nairalanders?
move on. its hard but do
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by ayamAgenius: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Next guy is still gonna cheat. Deal with it
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2020
sweet7oyin:
wasnt even going this direction

So because she is not a virgin is a prostitute lol

I guess u are a virgin or u married one
if not you are also a prostitute

And about marriage
If she i can deal with her past then we move
If not she would Bleep off

But my point still is
Don't come here talking like a gal sexng a guy is the ultimate price .
They both sexed each other

Leave that mentality

you're so naive, are you even married? get to the courtship stage before typing faster than your reasoning

if some ladies raise their past, you go see uncountable dicks that have ransacked that pussy you want to pay bride price for

I know your kind, you belong to the SIMP that see over used ladies as the same with those that close their legs but open their brain

until ladies learn to close their legs and open their brain, they will always feel used by opportunist like you who wouldn't mind to go a long length to fúck

as for me and guys in my family, we won't settle with a lady with horrible past.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by SIRRITE: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Men are polygamous in nature, so let no man deceive u, u just changed from one cheater to other
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Houseoffranklin: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Take hrt dear. Although it pain so much. Get busy with something else, you will definitely forget.

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
Once

If it's once and he asking for forgiveness why not consider it since you still love him this much.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by KayCee92(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
tanks...he is an igbo

grin grin.... Igbo, didn't see that one coming.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Mrscarter(f): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

any unmarried non virgin lady doesn't have dignity and when dignity is lost, where is the value?

Lol. We live in a modern world not the 17th century. People have sex with more than one person
Virginity is just a bit of flesh. U don't notice the difference when it's gone.
All U get is a bad reputation if U sleep around. Doesn't devalue U as a person.
I agree it's not a nice thing for a girl to be a slutt but she's still a person n still has value. a male not being a virgin is no different. Yes it's not as bad as a girl sleeping around but it's not much different.
What value is the virginity really.
Most ppl don't care bout that kinda thing these days the world has changed

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Mrscarter(f): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

And what dignity is there in a man who's had numerous sexual partners n exchanged bodily fluids with them?
Or had sex with women not intending to marry them but then expecting to marry a virgin girl for himself therefore (as U say) devaluing those other women?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ekzoba(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

Just move on but don't jump into another relationship yet ok.With time you will heal.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2020
Mrscarter:

And what dignity is there in a man who's had numerous sexual partners n exchanged bodily fluids with them?
Or had sex with women not intending to marry them but then expecting to marry a virgin girl for himself therefore (as U say) devaluing those other women?

is up to you to judge that, I'm not here to compare who's bad or good but what I know is ladies lost out most in broken relationship beside a man will always be man

before AD Or BC years I have read how men married more than one wives but I've never read where ladies married more than one man, men will always have advantage over ladies any day anytime this is why ladies must keep safe

you can't defend immorality with sanity
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. We live in a modern world not the 17th century. People have sex with more than one person
Virginity is just a bit of flesh. U don't notice the difference when it's gone.
All U get is a bad reputation if U sleep around. Doesn't devalue U as a person.
I agree it's not a nice thing for a girl to be a slutt but she's still a person n still has value. a male not being a virgin is no different. Yes it's not as bad as a girl sleeping around but it's not much different.
What value is the virginity really.
Most ppl don't care bout that kinda thing these days the world has changed

bit of fresh to you but its a keen of pride that you will be getting along with a lady of virtue, principles and dignity

you can keep defending and painting immorality with good paint, na u sabi

even if you claimed I lived in 12th century, we can't fall in love with stupidity consistently because I don't think how you felt it's alright for a lady to open her vagina for men she won't end up with
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Marcalex1: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Move on. I personally don't advice dating for that long without courtship - as a Christian.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationships can easily be terminated any time. Be strong

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Tank uu
Ekzoba:
Just move on but don't jump into another relationship yet ok.With time you will heal.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelacruz:

So boyfriend is your problem as you dey now? You better repent and do a meaningful thing with your life and stop fornication! Accept Jesus Christ .Before you go turn to chop and clean mouth.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Collyboss: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Can you swear that you have never cheated on him or is it because you found out that he cheated, don't worry he will replace you immediately
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Crownstar01: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Ekzoba:
Look at what a matured man advised. Do you know if she's cheated too. Women cheat also and mostly, they tend to make fuss out of it.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ebenezar2O21: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2020
flokii:
You are back to square one.. start re-packaging yourself and pray a reasonable guy finds you attractive.

Some of you will allow guys you're not married to useless you, slacken the elastic in your veejay, make you go out of shape from series of pregnancies and abortions. To see faithful guy go come turn wahala after everywhere don slack finish.
chai shocked shocked
this is wickedness of the highest order grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ebenezar2O21: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
PraiseGodNoTime:
So boyfriend is your problem as you dey now? You better repent and do a meaningful thing with your life and stop fornication! Accept Jesus Christ .Before you go turn to chop and clean mouth.
[/s] you're very dumb for this post.
did she tell you she's fornicating? do you know if they were about getting married?
Always learn to keep shut cos it's not a must to comment
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ebenezar2O21: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
KayCee92:

SORRY ABOUT THAT, UYO GUYS ARE LIKE THAT
[/s] you're a very big fool. unam ikot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / 7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.