Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband (782 Views)

Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by geolabious(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mr. Bayo Akinsete, has divorced his wife, Kehinde. Akinsete, 48, who resides at Odongunyan, Ikorodu, Lagos State, had dragged Kehinde to an Ikorodu Customary Court, seeking the dissolution of the 10-year-old marriage.

He had told the court that Kehinde informed him that her former husband, whom she claimed she divorced had died before Akinsete fell in love with her.

Akinsete said that the union was blessed with a son, Joshua, adding that he was surprised when Kehinde, who had gone on a pilgrimage to a mountain within the country, sometime in 2008, sent a text message to him that she would be going to her former husband.

Akinsete said, “One day when she went to pilgrimage, she sent a text to me that she was going back to her former husband. When I received the message, I was so amazed that I had read the text many times to be sure of what I was reading. I was totally at lost because this was the same woman who told me that her former divorced husband had died long ago. The woman went away with our son, Joshua.

“She also was in the habit of changing schools for Joshua without good reason and this could adversely affect his education. I am no more interested in the marriage.”

Akinsete requested that Joshua should be in Kehinde’s custody for proper care as he is a man and had not remarried.

However, Kehinde, 40, a midwife, said she only changed Joshua’s school once when she observed that the school’s standard was low.

She denied faking her former husband’s death, saying that her former spouse had gone to a war and did not return on time. Kehinde said that she decided to remarry.

She said, ”Akinsete and I started living together happily. We were blessed with a son. But one day, I got a revelation in my church that I should re-examine myself. I was disturbed when the revelation persisted. I discussed it with Akinsete and told him that we could no longer live as couple as my conscience was pricking me about the revelation.

“We even afterwards stopped love making even though we were still sleeping on the same bed. When the fear of the revelation became unbearable, I moved out of the matrimonial home and sent a text message to Akinsete that I had returned to my former husband.”

The Acting President of the court, Mr. Nosiru Isiaka, granted the dissolution of the marriage and ordered Akinsete to always provide through the court, before 5th of every month N2,500 as alimony for Joshua‘s upkeep. This amount, he explained, excluded educational and medical bills. He also warned parties to keep the peace.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20110310142465
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by kokoye(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
and she calls herself a christian.

she dumped her first husband cos he went to war and lied (hoped) that he was dead. she married for 10 years and now receives a revelation from church that all is not well with her.

The devil must surely be laughing at some people. the stupid excuses they throw out!!
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by MrsChima(f): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
Well, if she didn't hear from him maybe she honestly thought he was dead. She did not lie technically because she didn't receive word from her husband and she was married to the second husband for TEN YEARS until shit came out popping? COME ON NOW!
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by kokoye(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2011
read my lines clearly preggar

my issue is with the 'revelation' she received from her church.

that's an excuse.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by MrsChima(f): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
The issue you have is the church telling her she crazy?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by kokoye(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
is the baby affecting your reasoning now ?? grin

she got no revelation. she just used it as an excuse to move out
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by MrsChima(f): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
I was talking her lying about her first husband Negro.

Do you want a baby to buy or something?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by kokoye(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2011
how much?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by MrsChima(f): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2011
Buy two babies and get the third one free.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by mamagee3(f): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The issue you have is the church telling her she crazy?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by kokoye(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Buy two babies and get the third one free.

do they come with mamary glands . . on the side?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by MrsChima(f): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
For an extra fee, yes they do.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband by kokoye(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
do the glands have evaporated milk . . or the wells are dry?

(1) (Reply)

My Man Thinks Less Of Me. / Which Professionals Are More Romantic / The Best Remedy For Heart-break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.