Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man (14456 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone / If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
raquel97:

What happened to the mother?
Nothing.
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by kovah(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Time stamp 6.23 na him person Dey go sleep
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Amb1045(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
personally to me I can't date any girl called amaka. they're naturally stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by HomerTimpson: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
CryptoClub2018:
I'm scared of relationship not to talk of marriage
CO-scared but GOD no go shame us
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by dollarlander: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
ben10th:
After 3 Years of Marriage, This is What I Found in My Wife’s Phone — Nigerian Man Cries Out (Screenshots)

Photos: https://maggrand.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6

I can't believe this story, it is not through. If you read the screen shot to the bottom, it says now it is time to sleep, and the time to sleep is 6:21PM.

Some people make up stories to have rubbish to post online.
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
J111333:
We love them like that, date and marry your girls who don't cheat, yet unu juru aju.

Una dey mumu dey follow neat and beautiful Igbo girls for nyash everywhere yet work hard and take care of them, ahunwekwe.

Na to dey cry on social media up and down dey call them olosho and cheat una sabi.

Mtchew angry

Quoted for future reference.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by yarimo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
J111333:
We love them like that, date and marry your girls who don't cheat, yet unu juru aju.

Una dey mumu dey follow neat and beautiful Igbo girls for nyash everywhere yet work hard and take care of them, ahunwekwe.

Na to dey cry on social media up and down dey call them olosho and cheat una sabi.

Mtchew angry

you mean your women can't work hard, they only depend on their men to take care of them ?

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by angelfallz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
anu ohia...anu mpama...Abu mu nwafo igbo karia gi sef..ihu eziokwu I kwue ya 4 once...kwusi iwori onwe gi nwoke mu...I ga emesi kwa bia ebe a na ekpesa otu nwanyi gi Siri were gbawa gi obi ma oburu na I diro careful ebe umu nwanyi igbo nno..

Wow your Igbo is great. It's very rare to find Igbos that can type in Igbo.
You can also download and use Gboard or swift key board. They allow you to type in Nigerian languages.

Finally, it's good advice that you gave to the other guy.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by wonlasewonimi: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
This sounds like a fake conversation... No woman cheating would discuss illegitimate child in a chat.
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by AuroraB(f): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
If you know you know undecided undecided undecided

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Bimpe29: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Women are evil.
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by humilitypays(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
In this life, expect less from everybody around you because everybody is a suspect always.

If you expect less from people, their actions will never shock you at all, but when you expect much from people, they will definitely fvck you up!

So be it your wife, husband, your siblings, your children, your relatives, your friends, your neighbors, etc, don't expect too much from them,.and you will live a happy life here on earth

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by ikennamadu1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
afonja idiots done use this thread as opportunity to insult Igbo women..
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by DaddyRochie1642: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Alot Of Nigerian Men are raising children that are not even their Own.

May God grant them Divine Strength to Handle the Shock when the eventually find out that the Children the Worked Day and night for are not Truely theirs.

Men are Indeed Suffering.

** Spits In Disgust **
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Ebenezer202I: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
anu ohia...anu mpama...Abu mu nwafo igbo karia gi sef..ihu eziokwu I kwue ya 4 once...kwusi iwori onwe gi nwoke mu...I ga emesi kwa bia ebe a na ekpesa otu nwanyi gi Siri were gbawa gi obi ma oburu na I diro careful ebe umu nwanyi igbo nno..
but you're not Igbo, how come you can write Igbo so fluently?
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by RightToReject(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting...igbo girls re something else when it comes 2 cheating..gold digging nd frustrating their man with insatiable demands nd nagging...all of Dem that I've known all my life..from my sisters o..2 my cousins o..2 all my ex(s) o..infact all of em apart from my current fiancee of cus(na God himself sent me that one 2 help me fufill my great destiny in life)...I just look at em nd be like..."I just pity d man that will marry these ones"..

Let me assume that you aren't a bona fide Igbo man or you're mentally unwell because I don't believe that a sane and bona fide Igbo man will make this kind of assertion. However, shame on you and your ilk for your sententious, crass, and opportunistic disposition on Igbo women; if you're a bona fide Igbo man in good mental health.

Don't bother to pick on me because I don't have spare time to join issues with a small-minded person like you.

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by raquel97: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
JidennaJason:
Nothing.

The Lord is your strength
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by IjebuWarrior: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
J111333:

Mtchew angry

Actually reverse na the case, bro. Na Igbo ladies dey follow Yoruba guys. So many Igbo ladies prefer to date or marry Yoruba men for reasons 'best known to them'. Several Igbo ladies keep confessing to this everytime. Majority would say their fellow Igbo men are too Igbotic, primitive and uncivilized.

Regardless, majority of the Yoruba families would reject such relationship which I've seen thousands of it sef. undecided

It's ONLY the gullible and unfortunate ones that end up with them. Fact! cool

4 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
ben10th:
After 3 Years of Marriage, This is What I Found in My Wife’s Phone — Nigerian Man Cries Out (Screenshots)

Photos: https://maggrand.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6

op u dey use phpbb software
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
angelfallz:

Wow your Igbo is great. It's very rare to find Igbos that can type in Igbo.
You can also download and use Gboard or swift key board. They allow you to type in Nigerian languages.

Finally, it's good advice that you gave to the other guy.
don't mind d mumu boy...who is here 4 those childish tribalistic shenanigans...if u re bad..I tell u..u re bad..even if u re my twin sister..I don't care...I tell my lil sis nd cousins that I pity the men that will marry them 2 their faces when I see d games they use men 2 play..come nd see wr my lil sis in her final yr that her malaysia based guy bought iPhone 10 4 nd worships her like a goddess...telling another guy on d phone.."I don't even av a boyfriend sef"...those our girls re js useless..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Just DIVORCE her and move on.
Nothing else
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by wingmanIII: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
J111333:
Aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa.

I no ebea ete umunnegi nwanyi unyi na ihu na eche na I ma ihe.

Echi, I ga amuta nwa nwanyi ka ndi mba ozo na akpo ya akwuna ka obi di gi mma.

Anumanu. sad

True
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by wingmanIII: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting...igbo girls re something else when it comes 2 cheating..gold digging nd frustrating their man with insatiable demands nd nagging...all of Dem that I've known all my life..from my sisters o..2 my cousins o..2 all my ex(s) o..infact all of em apart from my current fiancee of cus(na God himself sent me that one 2 help me fufill my great destiny in life)...I just look at em nd be like..."I just pity d man that will marry these ones"..

Don't generalize! Your sisters maybe whores but most Igbo girls are quite decent and self respecting.

4 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by wingmanIII: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Actually reverse na the case, bro. Na Igbo ladies dey follow Yoruba guys. So many Igbo ladies prefer to date or marry Yoruba men for reasons 'best known to them'. Several Igbo ladies keep confessing to this everytime. Majority would say their fellow Igbo men are too Igbotic, primitive and uncivilized.

Regardless, majority of the Yoruba families would reject such relationship which I've seen thousands of it sef. undecided

It's ONLY the gullible and unfortunate ones that end up with them. Fact! cool

Trash! Many Yoruba guys run from Yoruba women. Fact!
They will do anything pay any bride price to marry an Igbo girl.

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Benwallt(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Orishirishi. They are in all the tribes, not peculiar to Ibo though. There are own is even ok. I know one state in the south south that always say their women never cheat once married n if she does the husband go sick, the children would be sick, the woman will be sick, they will kill goat to appease the gods, my brother, they are the worst, the worst I have ever seen. There, you can camp a married woman for one week n nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by wingmanIII: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
anu ohia...anu mpama...Abu mu nwafo igbo karia gi sef..ihu eziokwu I kwue ya 4 once...kwusi iwori onwe gi nwoke mu...I ga emesi kwa bia ebe a na ekpesa otu nwanyi gi Siri were gbawa gi obi ma oburu na I diro careful with igbo girls...

Ibu otula, Ike, anuohia. Apari gbuo kwa gi!
Ewu!
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
wingmanIII:

Don't generalize! Your sisters maybe whores but most Igbo girls are quite decent and self respecting.
keep deceiving urself there na..u never chii something...if u rent careful wit igbo girls eh...nairaland alone won't even contain ur wailings after they finish wit u...u will need lindaikeji nd instablog too..ask d elders nd d more exposed here.. they go yarn u small..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
totit:

You'll pay me for this oo grin
Thank you boo boo smiley I get the picture now grin

The stereotype disease is something that has come to stay. Hiding the truth is another "wink

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Orishirishi. They are in all the tribes, not peculiar to Ibo though. There are own is even ok. I know one state in the south south that always say their women never cheat once married n if she does the husband go sick, the children would be sick, the woman will be sick, they will kill goat to appease the gods, my brother, they are the worst, the worst I have ever seen. There, you can camp a married woman for one week n nothing happens.

Soro soke paddy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hypocrisy and stereotype. Major setbacks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? / In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.