Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man (14460 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone / If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by wingmanIII: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
keep deceiving urself there na..u never chii something...if u rent careful wit igbo girls eh...nairaland alone won't even contain ur wailings after they finish wit u...u will need lindaikeji nd instablog too..ask d elders nd d more exposed here.. they go yarn u small..

"Elders more exposed here". I don't blame you ,you have no idea who you are addressing.
Don't use your wayward sisters to judge Igbo girls. Pray for your sisters

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
StacyO:
When you two up there are done,someone should interpret in English.
lol...
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
totit:

You'll pay me for this oo grin
lol...
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
totit:

You'll pay me for this oo grin

lol..."I'm more igbo than u" not "I'm more interested in igbo than u"...thanks sha
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
wingmanIII:

"Elders more exposed here". I don't blame you ,you have no idea who you are addressing.
Don't use your wayward sisters to judge Igbo girls. Pray for your sisters
at least i'm man enough 2 monitor nd caution my sisters when they try to manipulate men...u..do u even know d ones that ur sisters...g.fs.. daughters or even wife do behind ur back(or they re all saints abi)...I don't care who u re..infact u re nobody sef...nd I'm done with u..End of discussion!!!

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Benwallt(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
StacyO:

Soro soke paddy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hypocrisy and stereotype. Major setbacks
90% OF OUR WOMEN ARE FOR EVERY AVAILABLE MEN BE IT MARRIED OR SINGLE. IBO, YORUBA, SOUTH SOUTH ALL NA THE SAME. He who get ear make he ear. I soro soke with megaphone. Can you all hear me from the back? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss,

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
lol...

I'll advice you not to view other ladies from your sisters' angle though.
I get your issue with that but,they are YOUR sisters.

You are right at some point but,I won't state the point "wink

Spoiling the kids with money has always been the issue for an average Igbo man. I guess the girls took this up and I tell you,Igbo men don't give a damn about it. They know how to spoil their women silly ,I guess it's all part of it.

NB: No generalization whatsoever, we all have a different school of thought. grin

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
90% OF OUR WOMEN ARE FOR EVERY AVAILABLE MEN BE IT MARRIED OR SINGLE. IBO, YORUBA, SOUTH SOUTH ALL NA THE SAME. He who get ear make he ear. I soro soke with megaphone. Can you all hear me from the back? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss,

grin
Be right back. Let me view your something grin grin
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Benwallt(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
StacyO:

grin
Be right back. Let me view your something grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin boss, do you want to check my star? In case you see it just leave it the way it is o because I have been trying to make it shine for years.
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
StacyO:

I'll advice you not to view other ladies from yours sisters' angle though.

Spoiling the kids with money has always been the issue for an average Igbo man. I guess the girls took this up and I tell you,Igbo men don't give a damn about it. They know how to spoil their women silly ,I guess it's all part of it.

NB: No generalization whatsoever, we all have a different school of thought. grin
I said all d "igbo girls I've known all my life starting wit my sisters"...but yes u re right..igbo men..we re d ones spoiling our girls silly with money nd attention...I've always stated that point more than once here...u can even go through my posts nd see that 4 urself...but come..u sounded like one non igbo girl receiving d spoilings from one igbo man somewhere...aren't u...js tell me d truth.. undecided
StacyO:

I'll advice you not to view other ladies from yours sisters' angle though.

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
I said all d "igbo girls I've known all my life starting wit my sisters"...but yes u re right..igbo men..we re d ones spoiling our girls silly with money nd attention...I've always stated that point more than once here...u can even go through my posts nd see that 4 urself...but come..u sounded like one non igbo girl receiving d spoilings from one igbo man somewhere...aren't u...js tell me d truth.. undecidedI said all d "igbo girls I've known all my life starting wit my sisters"...but yes u re right..igbo men..we re d ones spoiling our girls silly with money nd attention...I've always stated that point more than once here...u can even go through my posts nd see that 4 urself...but come..u sounded like one non igbo girl receiving d spoilings from one igbo man somewhere...aren't u...js tell me d truth..

**I said all d "igbo girls I've known all my life starting wit my sisters"... **

He has corrected himself people cheesy
Leave him be grin

Bro,to be candid, " I don't know any tribe in Nigeria " embarassed

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin boss, do you want to check my star? In case you see it just leave it the way it is o because I have been trying to make it shine for years.

I just used my saliva to cleanse it smiley

It will shine better now,trust me.

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
StacyO:

**I said all d "igbo girls I've known all my life starting wit my sisters"... **

He has corrected himself people cheesy
Leave him be grin

Bro,to be candid, " I don't know any tribe in Nigeria " embarassed
so where re u from then...d moon?
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
so where re u from then...d moon?

The other peaceful planet.

I won't discuss it tongue
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Pweetyccee(f): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Painful truth...
I pity igbo boys that haven't travelled and based outside the east talk much the country.. the worst girl you can date are the girls from the east..
Take it or leave it..
Have lived in different part of the country and presently outside the east .and also been to some countries.. the very worst are from eastern Nigeria..
No hatred .. I am just stating what I have observed for years..
Mtcheeeew
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by leonard002(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
God help us all
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Benwallt(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
StacyO:

I just used my saliva to cleanse it smiley

It will shine better now,trust me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin thanks
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by totit: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
lol..."I'm more igbo than u" not "I'm more interested in igbo than u"...thanks sha

Shior!! Breh , Nah fight? I no dey argue with you Nah! grin
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Akanimoh113(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
ben10th:
After 3 Years of Marriage, This is What I Found in My Wife’s Phone — Nigerian Man Cries Out (Screenshots)

Photos: https://maggrand.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6

Amaka disappoint
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Mtcheeeew

I dropped my comment ..
I didn't mention anybody...
Don't mention me.. nor quote me..
Na so una dey find trouble wey dey make some nairaland guys dey insult una for here.. me I no get time to throw insults ..
Juts dey your lane..

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by wingmanIII: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
at least i'm man enough 2 caution my sisters when they play games with men...u..do u even know d ones that ur sisters... daughters or even wife do behind ur back(or they re all saints abi)...I don't care who u re..infact u re nobody sef...nd I'm done with u..End of discussion!!!

Grow up ! Your sisters are wayward does not automatically mean all girls or women are .Good you caution and reprimand them but disabuse your mind that all girls are that way.

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by womenareapes: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
ben10th:
After 3 Years of Marriage, This is What I Found in My Wife’s Phone — Nigerian Man Cries Out (Screenshots)

all this ediots that keep marrying Naija women undecided

you don't take those piece of trash as your wife, you only use and recycle to the next available ediot.
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
different strokes for different folks - grin
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Robertgreene1:
anu ohia...anu mpama...Abu mu nwafo igbo karia gi sef..ihu eziokwu I kwue ya 4 once...kwusi iwori onwe gi nwoke mu...I ga emesi kwa bia ebe a na ekpesa otu nwanyi gi Siri were gbawa gi obi ma oburu na I diro careful with igbo girls...

Ihere diri gi maka na imaghi otu esi ekwu okwu. Ichoro i gwam na imaghi na umu nwanyi anyi mara ka esi anota na alumalu karia mba ndi ozo.
Nwoke ka ibu mana odi nwute na ina ekwugheri kpachapuru anya gi.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Bellotelli: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fake chats. It's time to sleep at what time?
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2020
womenareapes:
all this ediots that keep marrying Naija women undecided

you don't take those piece of trash as your wife, you only use and recycle to the next available ediot.

It didn't dawn on you,the chat is fake?? undecided

Are you a Nigerian? Born by a Nigerian?

If yes,sorry for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Sixfeetbelle: 2:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Auxigen:

Kai!
Men dey suffer oo
The thought of marriage scares me these days cry

If you aren't blind, you'd have realised this problem of cheating is no respecter of genders. Women have suffered terribly in the hands of cheating husbands who chase after young girls like bees to honey.

So, dear, the thought of marriage scaring you should only come up if you are sexually disciplined, otherwise what you did up there is just clout chasing and making noise.
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Kdon2: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2020
ben10th:

Super story! Very fake!!
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by DKM123: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Many of you on nairaland aren't very bright, are you?

Even if the" 4 dots" used in both conversations wasn't a dead giveaway that it is the same person writing to themselves to attract people to his dead blog, cant you tell that the conversation is staged with the responses of the so called Amaka?
Are they just realizing that the son isn't the husbands and that they haven't been caught? What's with the emphazing on issues like warning Amaka not to marry the husband and all the other trash in ashort whatsapp message as though they are just meeting for the first time after 19years. cheesy grin

I see the olodos making it a tribal issue as usual. When una go finally get sense, abeg? Today, tommorrow or NEVER?!!!

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2020
goldony:

Ihere diri gi maka na imaghi otu esi ekwu okwu. Ichoro i gwam na imaghi na umu nwanyi anyi mara ka esi anota na alumalu karia mba ndi ozo.
Nwoke ka ibu mana odi nwute na ina ekwugheri kpachapuru anya gi.
so ayia kwue ndi di ndu..ayia kwue ndi nwuru anwu?...Ike gwuru!!
Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Robertgreene1(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2020
StacyO:

u re a Yoruba woman...case closed..u js avnt told me how u know that igbo men spoil their woman silly wit money...nd u re evn married...sure u rent even married 2 an igbo man...js tell me d truth nd stop this ur shenanigans undecided
StacyO:

Re: After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Robertgreene1:
u re a Yoruba woman...case closed..u js avnt told me how u know that igbo men spoil their woman silly wit money...nd u re evn married...sure u rent even married 2 an igbo man...js tell me d truth nd stop this ur shenanigans undecided

You type based on assumptions. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.