Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? (829 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex? / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by nurabela: 3:43am On Mar 11, 2011
What do you do when you really like a person and you are scared to tell them?
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 11, 2011
You keep quiet tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by kaycrystal(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2011
hold ur peace till u get over ur phobia!!!!
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by Tosinville(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2011
lol
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by yuzedo: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2011
You can take their pikshurr to babalawo and do strong juju! angry wink
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by xynerise: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2011
@op. Wait till a bold person collect your dream partner from you. grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by DeBlunt: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
what are u scared of, if he/she says no *gunshot!!!*, lol, on a serz note if u aint bold enof den let it ride, wink
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by BABE3: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
ahn ahn, y'all are meanies, pls advice my nigga, HE/SHE or A LOVED one needs help, or it's a made up topic, lol, whichever one sha, advice.! grin

My advice: Love, get a Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Tumblre, (etc),  account(s), AND MAKE SURE THE PERSON u r about to profess your love to has on of these accounts, THEN, start your Parols, its called Cyber Bravery, try it! cheesy, then from there,
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by MMM2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
u die in slient.
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by BABE3: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2011
M M M:

u die in slient.

ohh, Mister!, how nice of you!
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by omolasgidi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2011
Tell ur pastor,
Buy him a bottle of a very good brand after he has skibashed and told the congregation that u and the victim person are meant to be cheesy wink
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
you go do something else.
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by iice(f): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2011
Bite the bullet
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by 190: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
iice:

Bite the bullet
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
What i do these days is since i cant tell them, i just go and eat. The level and fineness of the person determines the type of food. If its say an ugly person, i chop garri. If it`s an extremely hot dude then i go for fried chicken or filet mignon.
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by 190: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^ SMH undecided
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 03, 2011
^^ grin grin she has issues.

I'd write them a note/email.  smiley
Re: What Do You Do When You Really Like A Person And You Are Scared To Tell Them? by Pweety4me(f): 4:56am On Apr 03, 2011
Neva scared to tell, who is going to tell? shiorrr, it doesn't marra to me aslong as it no pass likeness!

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Like To Get Down With Of All The Naija Celebs / My Cousin Is Threatnening Her / Some Gals Are Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.