Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo (8384 Views)

Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by precision7: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2011
I think happenings in Ogun State is a TRAGICOMEDY movie, at d end of d day, it will be laughther 4 sum and teeth gnashing 4 some.

As 4 OBJ and OGD, 3 things'll happen @ d end of dis movie;
1)Daniel will laugh (Gboyega wins thru massive riggin via incumbency power and covers his tracks)
2)Baba'll laugh (Olurin wins and exposes OGD)
3)Baba & OGD will be sober, but d latter more sober(PDP and PPN losses, Amosun wins and OGD in jail)

I don't see OGD and OBJ laughing @ d same time after d election. But I suspect say na Daniel go cry, except God has a shocker in stock 4 OBJ.

I DEY WATCH OOOOOOOO
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by desgiezd(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2011
So what comes of Gbenga Daniel's braggadocio stance all along?

Kenny Martins was present at the reconciliation meeting, was he not the same Kenny Martins that has a case in court concerning Police equipment fraud?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by tellwisdom: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2011
Exactly!!

I am tired of elders who do not respect themselves demanding respect. . . . mtchewww!

Na u saby oo cheesy Me i dey enjoy d man like madttttttttttttt
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by fxtopedia(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
, God is watching!!!
His judgement is at hand on evil people of this nation.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by ifyalways(f): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2011
LMAO grin
Like for real?After all the noise he made shocked
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by Lagosboy: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
It is only the poor supporters who kill theselves for useless politicians with no principle, ideology or integrity i pity. All OGD supporters have now being left in the lurch as their principal is fighting for his own political survival. Daniel wants a seat in the senate and GEJ has asked him to go beg OBJ, maybe he will compensated with a ministerial slot but that will be impossible because the ¨BB duo will be occupying Aso rock in June 2011 God willing.

SAI BUHARI
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by uglybetty: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2011
Baaaaaaabaaaa ooh.I trust you. Na you fit Nigerians.Yeye Daniel wey wan bit the finger wey feed am. You too much baba.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by ideylaff: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
NL'ers Don't be surprised as I can 90% confirm that the start of the fight initially was that BaBa (OBJ) , as "usual" did one of OGD's babes after he sent her on an errand to Baba.(OBJ) , and then the politics issue entered, The girl in question has even packed out of her husbands house now because of the kata kata blew open and her husband got to know,

The idiot husband did not know that , eeen, (wife working for ODG/Night Travel with OGD/Over Night stay on busines trips/Unholy hours of working/conditions, embarassed embarassed what a mugu, he was, though a friend,

These people can be really fickle ooo, they fight/quarell over anything, that small oooo.as it's an Ego thing/fetish thing for them

Baba (OBJ) did d same to Fayose's deputy a while back, Fayose was on the scene and Baba took control when the lady came for a meeting in Abuja, the rest is history, cos the lady in questin took a Recording of Fayose asking the lady on her return form her now frequent Abuja/Aso Rock trips

Conversation/Interpretation:

"eee shio (shame)

Baba (OBJ) tin do eee abi (Baba is f k n you abi)

Mo mooo ooo ( I can tell now,/I know), then he followed with

Baba (OBJ) agbaya/oloshi yen (OBJ is an old fool/silly/an idiot bla bla bla)

The rest is History, after the lady gave the recoding to Baba,

as you know say OBJ no get any secret, he confromted fayose and played the tape to him,

Ngbo, Ayo, (hey Ayo)

She Emi ni agbaya, (did you call me Agbaya)

Fayose obviously caught pants down said YES, I did, and told OBJ, why did u do my own thing, haba baba, not fair now
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
I JUST DEY LAUGH !!!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by ideylaff: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
I JUST DEY LAUGH !!!

Why?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by niyimat(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
OGD-OBJ birds of a feather. what is the difference between a catfish and a politician?; huuh very easy,one is a shit eating scum sucker, and the other one is a fish. so one must bow for the other OGD to OBJ, but both have socked the milk and breast of the nation and ogun state dry, the then collaborate to make the old fashion trend continue .Is there fault?.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by maxproxl: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN, THERE WONT BE A DANIEL GOVERNOR WITHOUT OBASANJO. ACN SHOULD FORGET OGUN STATE AS LONG AS THE MAFIA CARTEL STILL EXISTS.

BOTH RIBADU AND JONATHAN ARE OBASANJO BOYS, EVEN FOLA ADEOLA TOO. LETS NOT FORGET, HE WAS ALSO INVITED INTO TRANSCORP. OBJ IS A GENIOUS.
EVEN BABANGIDA HAD TO BOW OUT FOR YARADUA IN 2007 DUE TO BABA'S DIRECTIVE.

THE FEWS ONES THAT DIDNT LISTEN THEN(MARUWA, AHIGBE, GUSAU) ALL DISGRACED THEMSELVES AT THE 2007 PDP PRIMARIES. OKOROCHA CAME 2ND AFTER YARADUA WITH OVER 360-VOTES. EVEN PETER ODILI AND DONALD DUKE(WHO BOTH CAMPAIGNED HEAVILY) HAD TO STEP DOWN FOR YARADUA .

BABA WILL ALWAYS BE BABA. EVEN IF ACN WINS WITH RIBADU & ADEOLA, BABA WILL STILL BE IN-CHARGE & TINUBU MAY REGRET.
GOD-FATHERISM IS EVERYWHERE & ITS SO SAD, EVEN OBAMA CAME IN BECAUSE THE AMERICAN CARTEL SUPPORTED HIM AS THEY TURNED THEIR BACK ON AL-GORE, FACILTATED RIGGING & INSTALLED GEORGE W. BUSH.

DANIEL DID THE SMART THING, IN ORDER TO SECURE HIS POLITICAL FUTURE, I DONT BLAME HIM
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by daragrams(m): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2011
Daniel is a total failure
what has he been able to achieve in Ogun with all he got from OBJ?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2012
Baba iyabo always ans people according to the bible.kudos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics / 2015: My Five Point Agenda- Buhari / Boko Haram Not Holding Any Nigerian Territory - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.