Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo (8385 Views)

Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by Becomrichn: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
v
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by oderemo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2011
musiwa oti yanyan/para.
becomerichn don kolo.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by seanet02: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
He will still go to Kirikiri
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by fstranger3(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^^

With you? tongue
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by seanet02: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

With you? tongue
Egbon otin pa yin!!! Se emi ati e lajo ko owo ogun state je ni? Tape rule lon ma fi won ewon OGD Olohun Oba Ngbo
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by fstranger3(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^

He is going to be in the Senate so he is not going to jail.

Why do you think he made up with Baba?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by seanet02: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

He is going to be in the Senate so he is not going to jail.

Why do you think he made up with Baba?
Which Senate? Roman Senate or the Senate Of OAU?
Na ACN go carry Ogun patapata!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by 9ijaMan: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
seanet02:

Egbon otin pa yin!!! Se emi ati e lajo ko owo ogun state je ni? Tape rule lon ma fi won ewon OGD Olohun Oba Ngbo

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2011
Won ni omode o mela olohun mela katakata? I know OGD will apologise cos any sensible politician in this country wouldnt want to be next tenant in kirikiri like bode george. And the earlier the better for him cos i pity d guy when i learnt he declared war on OBJ of all people. I dey laugh for naija politics!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by saintneo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
stand up for your right!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by yommyuk: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2011
abopal:

SYCOPHANTS ARE YOU ALL!!! YOUR LIKE WILL NOT SEE GOD UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR WAYS. HOW CAN YOU ADORE OBASANJO- ,
I'm biginning to see why it will take Nigeria a long time to develop. If youths not 1, not 2 are praising OBJ simply because the old cargo he is trying to foist on the Ogun people seems to have an upper hand. They forgot how the Olurin man ripped Ekiti of the remainder of what Fayose looted.

Bull undecided
In national politics, OBJ has more credibility and influence than Daniel. He should learnt from OBJ the way it is done. cool

OBJ is the best president Nigeria ever had to date. And that is a fact. sad
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Whether he begs or not,he must go to jail.what about  the corruption,the future of ogun state he mortgaged and the death of dipo dina ?

Ibo man will take care of those and not both or Yoruba people who celebrate evils.There is another party of Bode.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by fredoooooo: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
the gap between papa and pikin no b small , i dey laugh o grin grin grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by ditimiya(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
no matter what Daniel did they are all playing the same game. for baba he thinks he is so powerful one day the powerful people will always bow for something less than them. All the same peace is the word we all should speak and see.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by ezecharles(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2011
Baba na chairman!
Wisest mugu from the West!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by josite: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
danieli has confirmed again he has no substance/kessington did it for his son who wants to go house of reps on pdp cus d son cannot win under a merit driven party.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by benzion72(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2011
Gbenga Daniel has finally committed political suicide. He beg baba and I dey laugh. he should be prepare for prison.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by tlops(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2011
Now, Thats a man with balls of steel! GEJ has to learn from OBJ how to use your power rightly.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by SuperT(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2011
Give Honour to those are due! Daniel you are right 'JARE'
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by precision7: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
E be like say una no know this guy called Daniel, this guy has a hidden agenda. You'll get to know soon.

Gbenga Daniel no dey accept defeat.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by Furostic: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2011
The reconciliation is just done in order for GEJ to campaigne in Ogun. I bet you, Daniel & Obasanjo's rift will make PDP loose  Ogun in the elections. They'll never forgive themselves.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by precision7: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2011
True talk
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by fstranger3(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
precision7:

E be like say una no know this guy called Daniel, this guy has a hidden agenda. You'll get to know soon.

Gbenga Daniel no dey accept defeat.

Gbam!

To defeat your enemy, you start my making him your friend. very simple. OGD shall be back!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by moremi2008(m): 5:55am On Mar 14, 2011
OBJ never forgets and never forgives. You just ask anyone who has known him for a while. Daniels must surely know this and he must just be playing a game. Both of them are evil - they deserve to destroy each other.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by paradigman(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2011
Act 1 Scene 1- OGD dares OBJ
Act 1 Scene 2 - OGD begs OBJ
Watch Out for
Act 2 Scene 1 OGD turns D. O. G
Act 2 Scene 2 OGD roast in Kirikiri

GBAM!

Book your copy now!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2011
Morooooooooon
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by Bobajo(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2011
It is an empty reconciliation. It is a game. They are about to serve OBJ a taste of the medicine he has dished out generously to people like Tafa Balogun and Sunday Afolabi. What kind of reconciliation is it that has only OGD reconciling while all his men, from Isiaka to all the Local Government Chairmen, all the Commissioners, all heads of parastatals, in short all the guys that have been controlling the PDP machinery in Ogun State in the last 8 years not reconciling.

They will disgrace this Baba. I personally feel his cup runneth over - and not in the positive outcome sort of way.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by favouredjb(f): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2011
Ogd misled so many of his followers to PPN and dumped them at the last minute,you don't do that to people,no wonder he was booed at the rally on saturday
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by ideylaff: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2011
no matter what Daniel did they are all playing the same game. for baba he thinks he is so powerful one day the powerful people will always bow for something less than them. All the same peace is the word we all should speak and see.

@ ditimiya Thank you jare 4 talking some sense, what are we really celebrating in all these murderers and lucifer servants we call leaders. I really cant wait for judgement to be served on both of them.

All they think about his themselves,  BASTARDS. MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL

SYCOPHANTS ARE YOU ALL!!! YOUR LIKE WILL NOT SEE GOD UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR WAYS. HOW CAN YOU ADORE OBASANJO- ,
I'm biginning to see why it will take Nigeria a long time to develop. If youths not 1, not 2 are praising OBJ simply because the old cargo he is trying to foist on the Ogun people seems to have an upper hand. They forgot how the Olurin man ripped Ekiti of the remainder of what Fayose looted.

@  abopal  Thank you , GBAM Let them all keep acting like GOD, when the time comes, we will all see judgement over them. Awon Apayan lasan lasan (killers and murderers)
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by alldone(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2011
So Daniel bowed, it is btter or him. otherwise h would go to jail
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2011
shhhhhhh, sneaks out cos naija youths are directionless and clueless
Re: Gbenga Daniel Begs For Forgiveness & Bows To Obasanjo by paradigman(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2011
This Daniel bowed and eat the grass. And now it is time for the lion in OBJ to consume himmmm,
Remember the food chain eeeeeeeeee.
I go laugh ooooooooooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 / Bill For State Police Passes Second Reading / DSS Arraigns Judges Next Week, Witnesses Ready To Testify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.