Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video (86865 Views)

OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by solabiyi01(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
I believe there are people residing in this location in question, they should do well to report the situation of things around there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
Disturbing photos from Oyigbo.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL0DRcOKYlo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703254309897478&id=100006388053326

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2891275154477190&id=100007842005326
This video happened in Jos during EndSARS. Stop with the fake news. The pictures are looters from EndSARS

Seun lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by BIGGESThead6: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
There shall be no peace for NNANDI KANU and his IPOB TERRORIST.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Lightangel65: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
elisho:
mumu where is this place in oyibo i live there when u kill army and collect there guns what do u aspect am a Barack boy army will do everything to get there guns back the governor don't have mouth because that guns will still be use against the people hav seen this in ogoni land bayelsa and Delta dnt start fight u can't win

Including torture of innocent people? Shame on the military, they are no better than SARS bunch of criminals

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Bulleye(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I'm aggrieved by the badly executed actions of IPOB.
I am not Igbo, but as one people, I am equally sad to see Ipob portraying Indigbo in a very bad light.

4 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Emoney08: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bulleye:

I am not Igbo, but as one people, I am equally sad to see Ipob portraying Indigbo in a very bad light.

Likewise.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by sinkhole: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Ezmans: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
Fake news
those women crying are not oyigbo picture they are osun state women arrested for looting during endsars protest

5 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by EndYahoo: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why Use FAKE PICTURES?

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by ivolt: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 most of these pictures and videos are from past events.

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by peacettw: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
And people are still against the regulation of social media ... This is just the tip of an iceberg...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
I pity the misguided youths still following kanu's command from his hideout
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
For those who rejoice as Igbos are killed... before the end of this year, they will lose their own through the same means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Benitoh: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Igbos are majorly fools or let me say they refuse to learn and they are being forced to learn in a hard and painful Way. Before you would me i am igbo and I live in Rivers state and i can tell you the level of hatred these people had for my people. But the funny thing is that when you try to enlighten them of the danger and the risk of investing and laying all their eggs outside igbo land they will mistaken as either a fool or envious of their achievements. My people don't the gravity of what igboman is facing in this country called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Shortyy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
mrsteel:

Is this all u have to say?
What can I say my dear?

It saddens my heart to see this happen.
And I totally condemn it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by DSoj(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
So where is the Massacre?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Fulmigati: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

Obigbo is Igbo Land. Igbos are the indigenous and lived there centuries before the cursed Lugard was born. Rivers State is a Nigerian created artificial entity and not even up to 60yrs old. You call us Lang grabbers but Nigeria has a history of annexing Igbo land under the pretense of state creation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Benitoh: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Igbos are majorly fools or let me say they refuse to learn and they are being forced to learn in a hard and painful Way. Before you quote me i am igbo and i live in Rivers state and i can tell you the level of hatred these people had for my people. But the funny thing is that when you try to enlighten them of the danger and the risk of investing and laying all their eggs outside igbo land they will mistaken as either a fool or envious of their achievements. My people don't know the gravity of what igboman is facing in this country called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
healthgadgetsng:

Watch video here

u are not well may ur youtube Channel get taken down
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Sniper101(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
healthgadgetsng:

Watch video here

First of all, Oyigbo is Rivers State.
And not part of the East.

Second of all, quit mixing old photos with current photos.
Show us pictures of the said "massacre" you lots have been blabbing about.

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

Wow!
This is revealing!
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by leisuretym: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
fake news everywhere! the poster should be arrested , penalty is death by hanging

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tutudesz: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Kanu, may God punish you wherever you are hiding, for killing of innocent people and for all the mayhem and chaos you are causing to happen in this nation
Kanu is nothing but a mad man.
A IndecentStar and a bastard.
No wonder reasonable people are rejecting him from all angles, only the brainwashed ones are still licking his pee.
He is only out to cause havoc and war in Naija.
Thunder fire you foolish Kanu.
And for you Wicked Wike, for all the innocent lives loss,
You will be heard accountable also.
No crime will ever go unpunished.
All evil and wicked people will perish one after the other.
This is the original post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
tutudesz:

This is the original post
Can you just imagine!
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tutudesz: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Can you just imagine!
https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3506333379460416&id=100002513657309&_ft_=mf_story_key.3506333379460416%3Atop_level_post_id.3506333379460416%3Atl_objid.3506333379460416%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100002513657309%3Athrowback_story_fbid.3506333379460416%3Apage_id.354312648014400%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B3506333209460433%2C3506333319460422%5D%3Aphoto_id.3506333209460433%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.album%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX_ie7cjV_wldw77%3Athid.100002513657309%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1606809599%3A5873371713293375715&__tn__=%2As-R
The guy Facebook page and Ipob copy the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Queenoffucks(f): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

Wike paid a slow spoke to do his dirty media job here. You are just one hell of a fvcking, cheap retard. You're looking at humans lying dead and you're burning your data to defend it? How low can a man go?

Fvck you
Fvck everything you represent

Queenoffucks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
tutudesz:

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3506333379460416&id=100002513657309&_ft_=mf_story_key.3506333379460416%3Atop_level_post_id.3506333379460416%3Atl_objid.3506333379460416%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100002513657309%3Athrowback_story_fbid.3506333379460416%3Apage_id.354312648014400%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B3506333209460433%2C3506333319460422%5D%3Aphoto_id.3506333209460433%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.album%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX_ie7cjV_wldw77%3Athid.100002513657309%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1606809599%3A5873371713293375715&__tn__=%2As-R
I am not on Facebook.
But I saw your earlier image.
Fake news must not be permitted in this country.
It will continue to destroy lives and properties.
Thanks once more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tutudesz: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Queenoffucks:

Wike paid a slow spoke to do his dirty media job here. You are just one hell of a fvcking, cheap retard. You're looking at humans lying dead and you're burning your data to defend it? How low can a man go?

Fvck you
Fvck everything you represent

Queenoffucks.
this is the picture Ipob are sharing online and claiming Soldiers killed.

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by primestreams: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Some thing is not right

They are gradually destroying south presidential ambition 2023 let be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
peacettw:
And people are still against the regulation of social media ... This is just a tip of the iceberg...

The people against social media regulation are mostly children of perdition cheesy. They are the same people you find on NL telling Seun to dismiss mods that put them in check. They tend to have one thing in common- wanton disregard for rules and regulation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.