Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video (86862 Views)

OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Amb1045(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
time is coming when men will accept defeat and face death one on one. that day men go stripe on with better tools face any mother fucker government officials face to face till death. attack senate house or government house after all life means nothing in this part of the world. we go carry tools face them one day. na once everybody go die. since they refused to get sense. I think I'm ready for that
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Mars16(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
Fake news
Go to Oyibo and come back and type fake news.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by don89(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
So after killing 6 soldiers and 4 policemen ,they should follow you to church for thanksgiving or stage a party for celebration eh? You all supporting the wickedness of ipob members in obi or oyigbo ,may untimely death visit all of you. That's why we are blessed with wicked leaders because majority of us supports evil. Wait and see ,this is just the beginning ,by the time military finishes with you all that supports this evil ,you will know the consequences of killing law enforcement agents , keep crying foul ,idiots. The evil that men do lives them ,karma is real ,enjoy the ride.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tutudesz: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I am not on Facebook.
But I saw your earlier image.
Fake news must not be permitted in this country.
It will continue to destroy lives.
Thanks once more.
The rate at which fake news is spreading online is too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by oyatainer(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why are some sections of the country bent on soiling Nigeria image with their fake reportage? As much as I castigate the evil acts of Nigeria Army and people involved, I detest the rate at which people spread fake news like inferno.

Wé need to ask these questions to justifiably arrive at the person at fault:

What causes this inhuman treatment from Wike or party involved?
Why did Wike put bounty on Ipob leader in Oyigbo?
What prompts Soldiers involvement?
Why did supposed Indigbo Endsars protest go utra vire?
Why is it that it is only Igbo that are being hated as proclaimed?
What are the Ndigbo attitudes that warrant the hatred?
Where was all these agitation prior to 2015?
These are some of the questions begging for answers because it surprises me how a once saluted hero now becomes the villain and how all turn against Ndigbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Asianjollof007: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
charles009:
God knows that I will never lie down for any army man, no matter their nautical points.

Na small small revolution dey start, na small small. Some boys go just get hands on tools and e Don be for Nigeria.
Then America/france/england come dey provide defacto support for the rebels.

Na small small. Many tyrants have been brought down.
Many of them.....

Sabi man, i can't let any man in a mere uniform harrass me like that too. I go stand up and runaway, soldiers are now seen as gods in nigeria cos of the way they brutalize harmless cilivians
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by JONSYN7154: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
is onyigbo east? pls do t fan the light aglow

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Alanzazani: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

Concerning the issues in/at Oyigbo

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

I'll educated miscreants.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

You want Eungu preserved by all means but want Rivers to burn.

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

There are more igbos in PH, than in Oyigbo. They are not been killed.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

IPOB Must be held accountable for everything happening in/at Oyigbo

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

IPOB must be held responsible for the deaths in Oyigbo. It's IPOB

You need to shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say. Ranting like ..

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by joebee1990(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by princessConfy(f): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Sensational emotional Fake news, to hell with the mischievous objective of the Op with its armatuerish gaslighting attempt.

It has come to our notice that certain persons without good intention are promoting false narratives of events.

. It is not unusual in violent areas for the military to conduct their checks however rough because they're partially operating under an unofficial " Marshall State " to restore order.

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

They stoked a war, started a fight they didn't have a strategy on how to finish, when challenged with the consequences of their ill-planned actions, they then begin to throw accusations around.

Go and check the record, Rivers have always had an unfriendly posture with Police and army throughout Wike's tenure.

IPOB made Oyigbo, Rivers a security threat by inviting outside forces to the region and when things go aflame, they begin to cry aloof, Wike this, Wike that.

Cross over to Abia and begin to kill armies and then summon Ikpeazu to summon the navy to fight the army.

It has become glaring that some ethic jingoistic of the SE extraction has been brandishing false narratives of events that occurred. And claiming all sorts of nonsense.

If you can't abide by the laws of any land you feel isn't homeland, go home. Return home and go and be lawless there. Nuisance

Foolish things. We won't allow you control the narrative with your so called " blessedness" that people want you down because they have fear for you.

We won't tell you to stop the false information peddling, but will tell you to return to where you call home and feel safe at home and go and be completely lawless there and see if the consequences of lawlessness won't reach you regardless of location.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

I will never allow them to mess Rivers state up though I'm not from Rivers, have never stepped foot on Rivers soil, don't have any relative or friends from Rivers. But I'm intelligent enough to look at facts and speak the truth without fear of losing friends even business associates. The truth is my path. I have hardly met anyone from Rivers and have always considered my igbo brothers as my brothers and all my life have always held a pro-igbo stance. From today, I'm throwing it away. I won't appease a people who are intolerant of people they consider different from them who try to drown the voices of others with their false ethnic colored Propaganda.

I won't tolerate it. IPOB invited the Nigerian Army to Oyigbo and are the enemies of the igbos, not persons who are non-igbo.

False narratives when people with a situation to depict an entire event which as intelligent people should know isn't always as portrayed.

Condolences to the bereaved. Utmost respect to the dead and we must never allow the dead go to the grave without grieving with the mourning. We will however not let this hijacked by persons who have I'll societal objectives.

No

No one is happy about the deaths of youths, male or female. However, we must promote file narrative of events

Shoor... Take a deep breath and drink plenty water you need it

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by elisho: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lightangel65:

Including torture of innocent people? Shame on the military, they are no better than SARS bunch of criminals
that's army for you only thing that can calm the situation is for those with the guns to take it to an old man in the area he will den take it to them i dnt fight a fight you are not ready no weapons no food u won't to fight
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by modsfucker: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Next time when the fugitive albino asks you to kill soldiers, think twice before doing it.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by LZAA: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

I sha wonder how you people wake up each morning with igbo people on your mind
Fyi igbos don't give a f about you guys
QED
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
princessConfy:

Shoor... Take a deep breath and drink plenty water you need it

Yen yen yen cheesy E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by RedPhoenix: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
LZAA:

I sha wonder how you people wake up each morning with igbo people on your mind
Fyi igbos don't give a f about you guys
QED

Another e-rat roaming around cheesy

Na where my e-rat poison dey :DEwuu

Yen yen yen grin E pain am. I'm not allowing then spread falsehood
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Amumaigwe: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
Fake news

No wahalla. E go reach your turn soon.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Unclefemolala(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Are these fake pictures?
This is one thing I detest online... FAKE NEWS!
Please clarify this for Nairaland members now.
Every life matters.

[/b]

[b]Seun Osewa
...... over to you!

This is exactly the same way the carnage, loss of lives and private properties that happened all over Nigeria in the past few weeks started.
With fake news and fake pictures being circulated all over social media.
It takes nothing to have a Google reverse image search.
I will continue to do my part to make your forum sane.
Sure, my comment will be deleted.
But I have done my part.
Peace out!

Fake and misleading news seems to be the norm and its very bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Farki: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
But the first video is from Jos, the second I don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

Ethno idiots like you are the reason why Africa is a global laughing stock. You cannot get past your primitive hatred for other tribes and races.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by peacettw: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
pocohantas:

The people against social media regulation are mostly children of perdition cheesy. They are the same people you find on NL telling Seun to dismiss mods that put them in check. They tend to have one thing in common- wanton disregard for rules and regulation.

Well said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by YouAreFinished: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
Baawahala:
For those who rejoice as Igbos are killed... before the end of this year, they will lose their own through the same means.
With these fake pictures?
Stop rejoicing when misfortune meets others too.
Bastards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Lightangel65: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
elisho:
that's army for you only thing that can calm the situation is for those with the guns to take it to an old man in the area he will den take it to them i dnt fight a fight you are not ready no weapons no food u won't to fight

Army no get joy at all, why did they have to take guns at the first place

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by Agugbadin: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
samyj2477:
All south east and south south governors are stupid. Some Yoruba boys where flogged and dehumanized, Yoruba leaders made sure that those soldiers were arrested but look at how the soldiers are treating the people of Rivers State. All the governors or the South East and South South just kept quiet. No Eastern Region leader has said anything about it.

Are they not stupid. Do they deserve the respect of their followers!!!

Hold IPOB responsible for all that is happening or has happened in Oyigbo. You don't start a war that you can't finish. Return their guns and the war will end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video by tyup(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell them. Lazy cowards.

Miscreants

DISCLAIMER :

No

You talk too much sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.