Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones (1431 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 05, 2020
The good guys that really love us are mostly the ones we won't like. Mostly they don't have the looks we need in a man.. Not really about money...
All those fine boys we keep running to, keep giving our money to are the ones that will use us and break our hearts then we later start crying ''all men are the same''
I've been there and i got what i deserved. Ladies please learn, personality is what Matters the most..
cry cry This world is so shallow. Its so unfair..

3 Likes

Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Oluromantic: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2020
I read a tweet sometime ago about a girl who saw her father cheating and told her mom which almost splitted the marriage. Since then she had learnt to keep her mouth shut for peace sake. I replied her by saying, now you're growing into maturity. When you hear other girls ranting about how they can't accept not to tell their mother, you won't talk much bcus you've seen the other side, you now know what it means to see the darkest secret of a person and still respect that person. Experience breeds maturity and maturity is the scarcest virtue among girls. Most girls want the best marriages but don't have the maturity to live through it.

Now you have had your experience and your maturity has improved beyond the previous state. Now you know why some people seem too porched for the kinda wife or husband they marry, hear people saying why do handsome men marry ugly women and vice versa. The answer is simple..they looked beyond physical attractions.

This is one of the reasons some men don't date teenagers and girls in their early 20s

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2020
hoes will be hoes

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Sundrus: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2020
You don learn the hard way abi. Reality don finally set in for you. Thank God for ya life.
Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Freestainworld(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2020
This topic makes me laugh, all the babes wey reject me when they where busy looking for fine boy with cash are the one's chasing after me now even after getting married, they are all regretting but it's too late, no be say I no fineoo, but some ladies can be too wired in their selection especially when they are being chased after by different guys at the same time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Jh0wsef(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
I read a tweet sometime ago about a girl who saw her father cheating and told her mom which almost splitted the marriage. Since then she had learnt to keep her mouth shut for peace sake. I replied her by saying, now you're growing into maturity. When you hear other girls ranting about how they can't accept not to tell their mother, you won't talk much bcus you've seen the other side, you now know what it means to see the darkest secret of a person and still respect that person, experience breeds maturity and maturity is the scarcest virtue among girls. Most girls want the best marriages but don't have the maturity to live through it.

Now you have had your experience and your maturity has improved beyond the previous state. Now you know why some people seem too porched for the kinda wife or husband they marry, hear people saying why do handsome men marry ugly women and vice versa. The answer is simple..they looked beyond physical attractions.

This is one of the reasons some men don't date teenagers and girls in their early 20s

lol. in as much as I am a fine boy.. I don't let it get into my head when a lady trips, it takes a level of courage for a lady to pour out her feelings, and that just raises my appeal towards her.. I am not a gentleman par se, but I cannot disrespect you at the same time

2 Likes

Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Vanzcharles(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Jh0wsef:

lol. in as much as I am a fine boy.. I don't let it get into my head when a lady trips, it takes a level of courage for a lady to pour out her feelings, and that just raises my appeal towards her.. I am not a gentleman par se, but I cannot disrespect you at the same time

Joseph is this necessary? Eleyi ko necesstri... O wrong nau.. GBE foto e sare lo jhare >smiley

1 Like

Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Jh0wsef(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Joseph is this necessary? Eleyi ko necesstri... O wrong nau.. GBE foto e sare lo jhare >smiley

Hahahaha.
Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Infinitex: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Jh0wsef:

and you had to uplaod to prove your point.
Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Kaidou(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Jh0wsef:

So what's the use of displaying your pic na undecided

...so nl babes can be rushing you abi undecided
Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by BigJoe19: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Who cares? If u like date fine boy or ugly boy that is your problem and not a anyone's else.

It's your fvcking life bitchhhhh.

1 Like

Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by solomon36670: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2020
You don learn the hard way abi. Reality don finally set in for you. Thank God for ya life.
Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by tobechi74: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Guys make same error
Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Where can a bro get a solid gold chain ? Which plug ?
Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Good guys eventually win, its not your fault some women like dysfunctional men. Yeah some babes turned me down, I see them , maybe some regret, maybe some don't. But omo this life na forward ever and no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Jh0wsef(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
pcguru1:

Where can a bro get a solid gold chain ? Which plug ?
I can help you get bro. as long as there's funding for it.
Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by Bedesipop(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
na me get dis space
Re: How We Ignore The Good Guys For The Bad Ones by JIMMY1393: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
That's life for you

(1) (Reply)

A Sexy Blind Girl Forced Me To Sex F*ck Her Live #18 / I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard / (story) Sweet S$x With Corper John (+18 ) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 11)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.