Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17577 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 3:19am On Feb 05, 2006
na who dey find icinghand ooooooooo..someone wants me to get upset here angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Justjyde(m): 5:12am On Feb 05, 2006
Hilarious.... I know we are supposed to go out there and get a life.... Someone's life's made in here.... only Snazzydown don't get it... You made one man fall in love... Hmmmm.... So you're the only known antidote to his newly discovered ailment.... What do you plan to do about it.... I must confess... He seems to be in a critical state of hysteria right now.... grin wink smiley
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by ocho(f): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2006
ok......what on earth is going on here? i've been reading through and...... shocked shocked shocked shocked oh my!!
but for the most part, i've been laughing my head off, lol lol lol lol lol still am. This is just what i needed, a good laugh!!
@scorpio: no vex until them make thread for am, then we go no say...........u sabi watin i wan talk, so no need to finish am wink
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
is snazzy asleep
cos i need her love now.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by pixiraver(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2006
why is d guy fantasizing?its only a guy who hasnt seen a chick that acts this way,come on my man give d girl a break.I kind of enjoy this forum makes me feel so Nigerian.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nike4luv(f): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2006
funny stuff!! cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2006
he is just faking it. he might like her but all these extra stuff is fake just because he is anonymous. if he has a picture on his profile, i doubt if he will still be behaving like this. he has been disrupting so many threads. immediately he notices that snazzy has a post in the thread, he quickly adds his plea. angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2006
then u gus bshold ask her to love me even for once
if king kong can find his love Ann
why can't I?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by seyefar(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2006
i don't know why sometimes boy's would just decide to fool themselves especially nigerians.sorry about that.but who say's this guy is in love he's just lost that's always our problem we think we're in love when we are lost.these guy's need some counselling or get admitted in the.........(u wont like that)
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2006
Thats sooo very correct
and he should stop insulting Nairalanders
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2006
@Ocho..i got u wink cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2006
@hezekiah, snazzy has another picture in her profile so that you can clearly see her face.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2006
eastiebabes,you are actually giving him enough bait.....argghhhh!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2006
sorry snazzy. hezekiah can keep biting his butt.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah2: 3:12am On Feb 07, 2006
to all my lowly nairaland admirers, am back! grin

at snazz, am sorry to break your heart, but am no longer interested in you, i have found someone else on nairaland, i will surely break the news soon, even better than wat i did wit u. plz dont cry, u shall surely get over it!

and that your new picture...na wa ooooo!!! angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mochafella(m): 3:23am On Feb 07, 2006
What a surprise, I guess snazzy must be shattered angry

Hezekiah you are delusional, you need help.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2006
I heard he escaped from psychiatrist home in yaba Lagos, little wonder he wants to snatch my wife of 2years. well your back but not for long Boy cos I will soon send you back to you home

leave my snazzy alone for my sake na NL will welcome you!

@snazzy be not afraid, for my love is with u kiss kiss
and the Lord is with us, though u may not believe me. it's not right but its Okay cry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2006
what funny guy be dis
charlie snazzy u get some admirers 4 dere ooooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2006
hezekiah,I can see you have issues.Your brain must be shaking
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by buckeye(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2006
snazzydawn:

i can see u are enjoying every bit of this thread, if not,.................carry go. its all fun.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah2: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2006
am in love with snazzy! u you no like, den carry ya wahala go! angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2006
buahahahahahahhahahhaha...obviously, d mofo is confused....lmao! cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:56am On Feb 08, 2006
well thank you all for being protective of me
Scorpio:

buahahahahahahhahahhaha...obviously, d mofo is confused.lmao! cheesy

he seems insane to me.
but soon i will make him realise that even in madness there is a limit that should be disallowed
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2006
snazzydawn:

@my wife that is the spirite, give him some more.

baby you rock my world.
all hail My Queen kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mochafella(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2006
Typewriter:

well thank you all for being protective of me

who dey protect you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by virozuru(f): 1:02am On Feb 08, 2006
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 08, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah2: 1:17am On Feb 08, 2006
Queenzy do u like my pic? u think its good to impress snazz?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2006
Hmm, Hezekiah..how r we sure u're d one now?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah2: 1:20am On Feb 08, 2006
i have more pics now...what do u want me to do?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2006
Nuffin o, jus tryin to b safe..aiite, i asked for ur pic first n if datz u..u got one more thing to do b4 i decide to help u win snazzy..all u got to do is ask! Typewriter, u need to show ur own pic na shuo, Hezekiah has started o cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2006
i see you are among those who want snazzy my wife to remain unmarried abi?

shame on u cos we are rocking ourworld now,
in fact she is preginat for me by the power of the holy spirte
and soon we may have our quadruplet

Imgine 4 typewriters at once

baby snazzy i give a thumb up where ever u are!! kiss
ji-gi  jigi  baby kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.