Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,268 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17583 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2006
shocked shocked shocked  angry
to whom

pls my queen dont do this to me, plssss!!!!
cry cry cry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2006
@ nana----mmmm,my sister,follow me see wahala o!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nana(f): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2006
Dont mind him jare.Let him keep on behaving like an ewu-mutaba cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by c0dec(m): 12:35am On Feb 05, 2006
oh yes Oh Boy ... u love my wifey ... icingbaby abi? see ya head.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 12:36am On Feb 05, 2006
love is in the air on NL.
Seun,do something!!!! cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by OhBoy1(m): 12:41am On Feb 05, 2006
she is not your wife and i will appreciate it if you leave me and my icingbaby alone, i love her.
@C0dec
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by WesleyanA(f): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2006
muhahahahahhehehkekekekkakakaka @ oh boy,hezekiah. .Lol. cheesy cheesy
*dies*
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 12:43am On Feb 05, 2006
It's all fun. Keep it up, people!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Roscodaddy(m): 12:48am On Feb 05, 2006
U guys should leave Hezikiah alone,he is just expressing how he feels,Snazzy sef u too form,and the other babes make una easy,u no whether he wan change snazzy life.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by OhBoy1(m): 12:49am On Feb 05, 2006
WesleyanA:

muhahahahahhehehkekekekkakakaka @ oh boy,hezekiah. .Lol. cheesy cheesy
*dies*

what so funny? i'm in love with someone and you are here laughing.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by WesleyanA(f): 12:52am On Feb 05, 2006
hezekiah2:

snazz, please don't do this. am in love with you, you're making a mistake, please oh i will no longer contiue here, am am going to use you email address. i love u baby girl!

to everyone else that complains, and to seun: go fu..ck yourself.

The last time i checked, that was called "sexual harrasment". *goes to check again* oops. it's still called sexual harrasment.

I can tell you one secret. it's called: How to become snazzy's hero):

*jump into a well* shhh. .  don't tell anyone. it's top secret. Snazzy will be happy with you for the rest of her life if you could do that.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nana(f): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2006
Snazzy,u can now see that this is not serious.First error:Your name was spelt wrong, 2nd:He was stammering while typing this..
am am  cheesy, who does he want to use,ehn?

@MalachiHezekiah  cheesy,as a sensible gyrl,snazzy will never fall for an ordinary pest like U.Show us your pic and tell us your age.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Marathon: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2006
oh boy who told you icing want you, that mine homegurl you need to go find you lover some where and live icing because she gonna be mad when she see what you wrote.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Roscodaddy(m): 12:58am On Feb 05, 2006
Tatafos,make una mind una business.this wan una dey ask 4 pics n age and Matric number,how he look and if he get car and where e dey live,how e take concern una.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by OhBoy1(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2006
once again leave me alone and how do you know icingbaby will be mad at me when she saw what i wrote?
                                                                                                                                                                   @ Marathon
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by nana(f): 1:02am On Feb 05, 2006
ROSCODADDY:

Tatafos,make una mind una business.this wan una dey ask 4 pics n age and Matric number,how he look and if he get car and where e dey live,how e take concern una.
I reserve my comment for you smiley
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2006
This is not sexual harrasment because no one is forcing snazzydawn to participate in this thread. It would have been sexual harrasment if he kept sending messages to her personal inbox even after she had told him she is not interested in him.

How would you girls who are in love with 2Face feel if 2face Idibia accused you of sexual harasment for proclaiming your love for 2Face Idibia on the Nairaland forum? So please lets be reasonable and accomodating.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Marathon: 1:05am On Feb 05, 2006
who is holding you oh boy all i'm say is that icing does not want you.

Oh Boy:

once again leave me alone and how do you know icingbaby will be mad at me when she saw what i wrote?
@ Marathon

Marathon:

[right]oh boy who told you icing want you, that mine homegurl you need to go find you lover some where and live icing because she going to be mad when she see what you wrote.

like i said she is mine homegurl and i know her very well.[/right]
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by OhBoy1(m): 1:16am On Feb 05, 2006
whatever i love icingbaby and you can't stop me for loving her, she is beautiful, hot and she nice.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Marathon: 1:18am On Feb 05, 2006
tongue tongue tongue tongue you can't have her.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by OhBoy1(m): 1:19am On Feb 05, 2006
who told you i can't have her? angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by WesleyanA(f): 1:19am On Feb 05, 2006
hezekiah2:

snazz, please don't do this. am in love with you, you're making a mistake, please oh i will no longer contiue here, am am going to use you email address. i love u baby girl!

@ Seun, i was referring to the quote in bold. That would be called harrasment. wouldn't it be?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:22am On Feb 05, 2006
yes it is
ban him ban him

for my wife sake
pls pls ban this billy goat
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by WesleyanA(f): 1:23am On Feb 05, 2006
that's not nice.
snazzy doesn't even like you either. undecided
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:25am On Feb 05, 2006
snazzest has one and only choice as her lover of all time
my good self yes moi typewriter kiss kiss kiss
so no controversy.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:26am On Feb 05, 2006
we mad up lastnight and after loving me she said she couldn't love another guy the way she loved me. capish?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 1:27am On Feb 05, 2006
please oh i will no longer contiue here, I am going to use you email address. i love u baby girl!

WesleyanA:

@ Seun, i was referring to the quote in bold. That would be called harrasment. wouldn't it be?

No, it would be called "spamming" and all she will need to do is click "this is spam" whenever she recieves any of his messages. It is no big deal at all. You girls have a tendency to get all excited on matters of love!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Roscodaddy(m): 1:29am On Feb 05, 2006
Nana,no vex plz
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:34am On Feb 05, 2006
anybody want to be loved?
then ask snazzy how my ove feels on her
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by WesleyanA(f): 1:35am On Feb 05, 2006
all she will need to do is click "this is spam" whenever she recieves any of his messages
Lol @ that.  cheesy
the reason i said that was because some guy in my school got suspended for harrasment because he kept sending this girl love notes all the time even when the girl said she wasn't interested. I guess the internet is different.

anyways. most girls won't really be excited when some guy is repeatedly spamming you w/ stuff like that. It's scary. shocked
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:40am On Feb 05, 2006
oh may snazzzy tell me who can make feel like I make u feel?
only your true typewriter
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Eastcoast(f): 2:28am On Feb 05, 2006
This thread is so fuunnnnyyyyy grin grin ;
@Hezekiah, u gained cheap popularity on NL. If you reply or start any thread i will always remember you as the guy that kept toasting snazzydawn.

hey come to think of it, Hezekiah what youare doing is not a joke, it isn't even funny angry. the girl has asked you to leave her then why not leave her. you are indirectly or kinda stalking her. she needs to get restraining order against you from seun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / An Interview With Dygeasy, Mizmycoli, Thesonofmark And Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.